UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ Penn breaks his silence, comments on...

12/13/12 6:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 

Lunch!

Damm son,

If that is lunch i hate to think what would be dinner.

Goddammit, he is never going to make lightweight again.

12/13/12 8:53 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's nice to see motivated penn back lol Phone Post
12/13/12 9:04 AM
clayclamitia
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - I'm still sad... Phone Post
Sad doesn't even begin to explain it. I'm still not over Saturday night. 3 of my favorite fighters got beat badly on network tv and I was so pissed that I couldn't even bring myself to order the Pacquiao fight out of fear that Marquez might take a decision win. Waking up extremely cranky to see Manny take one of the worst KO's in recent memory was just the cherry on top of my shit sundae. Phone Post
12/13/12 9:09 AM
surfing
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clayclamitia - 
Malvert the Janitor - I'm still sad... Phone Post
Sad doesn't even begin to explain it. I'm still not over Saturday night. 3 of my favorite fighters got beat badly on network tv and I was so pissed that I couldn't even bring myself to order the Pacquiao fight out of fear that Marquez might take a decision win. Waking up extremely cranky to see Manny take one of the worst KO's in recent memory was just the cherry on top of my shit sundae. Phone Post

this, oh so this.....
12/13/12 9:12 AM
clayclamitia
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

Penn was fucking HAMMERED saturday night after the fight

Was he? I'm hoping he is in good spirits. Sad BJ is really depressing. Really want to see him go to 155 for one last shot to at least go out on a win. Throw him in there with Gomi again so they can slug it out one more time and then walk away on a good note. Phone Post
12/13/12 11:33 AM
fmez10
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Retire.
12/13/12 12:03 PM
DNAsmoothie
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta eat the ham bro!! Phone Post
12/13/12 1:14 PM
CrocopPleaseRetire
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well deserved lunch :)
12/13/12 1:14 PM
CrocopPleaseRetire
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the great fights and heart shown in all of them.
12/13/12 3:36 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So jealous right now, that would do wonders for my hangover Phone Post
12/13/12 7:59 PM
dummythrust

isn't that just three separate lunches for three separate people?

12/13/12 8:26 PM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I would have been at 40% bodyfat and out of shape. Trained like a warrior for months on end to get in shape for what is more than likely my final fight, got down to 10% and then got beaten down by a better guy on the night. I would for sure have some shit food for a while. Enjoy BJ. You're a true fighter. Phone Post
12/13/12 8:37 PM
MagSlim

JFC1001 -  If I would have been at 40% bodyfat and out of shape. Trained like a warrior for months on end to get in shape for what is more than likely my final fight, got down to 10% and then got beaten down by a better guy on the night. I would for sure have some shit food for a while. Enjoy BJ. You're a true fighter. Phone Post

Did you graduate high school? If he went from 40% bf to 10% bf at 168 he would have had to lose like 45 lbs of fat. That's obsurd. BJ didn't start camp at 210.
12/13/12 8:56 PM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim -
JFC1001 -  If I would have been at 40% bodyfat and out of shape. Trained like a warrior for months on end to get in shape for what is more than likely my final fight, got down to 10% and then got beaten down by a better guy on the night. I would for sure have some shit food for a while. Enjoy BJ. You're a true fighter. Phone Post

Did you graduate high school? If he went from 40% bf to 10% bf at 168 he would have had to lose like 45 lbs of fat. That's obsurd. BJ didn't start camp at 210.
I'm sure he said he started camp at 40%. My mistake. Regardless he deserves to kick back for a while. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.