UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My Funny Ronda Rousey Story

12/11/12 3:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
melendez
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/11/12 4:03 PM
ThirdJackson
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Up in this bitch before OP regrets posting photos. Phone Post
12/11/12 4:03 PM
Pat Giles
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big EP - Here is mine. Ronda, me and Brendan Schaub:

[IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/austinmma/IMG_0482-1.jpg[/IMG]

Img board tags work not. Phone Post
12/11/12 4:22 PM
UGCTT_CloudStrife
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big EP - Here is mine. Ronda, me and Brendan Schaub:

Give it another shot!

12/11/12 4:25 PM
Big EP
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She still so sexy as fuck WITHOUT makeup!
12/11/12 4:27 PM
sitchpack

why were you walking around with a UFC glove?

12/11/12 4:31 PM
Pat Giles

sitchpack -

It's like when adults carry their glove to a baseball game. How else would he Have a Story without having that glove? Phone Post
12/11/12 4:33 PM
BRZ

Big EP - Here is mine. Ronda, me and Brendan Schaub:

Give it another shot!
How did her hair smell? Phone Post
12/11/12 4:37 PM
melendez
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat Giles - 
sitchpack -

It's like when adults carry their glove to a baseball game. How else would he Have a Story without having that glove? Phone Post

I always carry around at least 4 gloves anytime I go to a UFC event in my backpack to get them signed. Again, Im sure you guys are used to hear people on here just making up shit but Im not into that. The first year I went to a fan Expo in 2009 (the first one they ever did) I took with me a pair of Tap Out shorts. I got those shorts signed by over 40 fighters but then I quickly realized that it was becoming harder and hard to know who signed what. So after a few years of going to expos Ive figured out the best thing to get signed is the UFC gloves. The reason I dont do the action figures is because you basically have to lug that shit around and on top of that, you never know who you are going to bump into. For example, at the airport on Sunday morning I bumped into Shoguns MT trainer Dida Amade, Karyn Bryant, Jeremy Stephens (who was very polite despite his KO loss) and Stitch the Cutman.

-Have pix to support anything I talk about

12/11/12 4:39 PM
melendez

12/11/12 4:43 PM
melendez

Here is one with me and Ben...I have a Theory tho...do you guys think that Ronda ran away frome me because I was walking around Seattle with a creeper mask on??? Ben sure didn't seem to mind... :)

12/11/12 4:58 PM
yellow's Willin
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me guess - you smoke lots of pot?

12/11/12 4:59 PM
melendez

yellow's Willin - 

Let me guess - you smoke lots of pot?

why do you say that bro?

12/11/12 5:04 PM
yellow's Willin
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's obvious.

12/11/12 5:11 PM
melendez

verdum - my favorite part was when none of this ever happened...

Haters gona hate my brotha. To be honest people like you are one of the reasons I have been a member for 2 years and rarely post anything despite enjoy the forum and how it brings fans together.

Sorry that you are not imprezzed by my performanz but if i say it happened, it happened.

12/11/12 5:13 PM
melendez

yellow's Willin - 

It's obvious.

nah man i dont use any illegal drugs bro..but that does remind me of when I once met Nick Diaz at an event and he was about as high as a kite. It was pretty cool but my commander asked me why my uniform smelled like weed and I actually almost got in trouble for it.

picture perhaps???

12/11/12 5:14 PM
Mookie Blaylock

Where did you get that red Creeper mask that you wore in the pic with Rhonda? I love shit like that.
12/11/12 5:19 PM
melendez

Mookie Blaylock - Where did you get that red Creeper mask that you wore in the pic with Rhonda? I love shit like that.

Thanks man. I appreciate the love.

12/11/12 5:30 PM
tomp6581
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mongo54 -

you're very creepy

Lol Phone Post
12/11/12 5:45 PM
LayzieTheSavage
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer

Thanks for sharing. Ronda is awesome.

12/11/12 5:50 PM
melendez

True indeed Layzie. I guess the biggest thing was that she was extremely friendly and humble. WHen you see her in the ring and doing MMA interviews she sometimes shows a very different persona. She can come off as cocky or arrogant. But when you meet her in person she is totally kind and humble. For me, that was the biggest shocker. Some old hag was telling Ronda not to talk to us but she did it anyway which was really nice of her.

12/11/12 5:59 PM
melendez

Tru - 
melendez - 

Haha...well maybe not the funniest story anyone has heard but I 100 percent didnt expect Ronda to take off running like that. Its not only that she took off running but she was in a F'n full on sprint. She actually ran into the inside of the area and down the stairs, then right into the back stage area.

My nuts felt like they were going to fall off when she grilled me for calling her Ariany...

Speaking of Ariany..I also have a funny story about meeting her in a Panda Express in Barstow. Ive got pix to back up anything I say if someone would be kind enough to show me how to post them.

Since you apparently have no idea of what the word funny means..here you go

fun·ny  

/?f?n?/

Adjective
Causing laughter or amusement; humorous.

Noun
The comic strips in newspapers: "I read the sports page, funnies, and editorial".

Synonyms
comical - comic - amusing - droll - humorous - odd

ahh i just remembered.

1. Seeing a perfect 10 sprint in tight jeans down the hallway of the Key Arena=Funny

2. Rounda Rousey (who would end my life easily) running away from me=funny

3. Telling a group of approaching guys they should come over and meet Ariany and Ronda subsequently looking at me as if I was about to die=funny

You on youtube=not funny

12/11/12 6:43 PM
The Cooler

"1. Seeing a perfect 10"

You're getting funnier.
12/11/12 6:44 PM
The Cooler

Haha Tru voted me down out of anger.

Click faster, I want to beat CRE's record.
12/11/12 8:58 PM
The Cooler

Is this it? Is this the entire fucking thread?

Lame ass.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.