UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My Funny Ronda Rousey Story

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/13/12 8:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
melendez
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ministry of Truth - 
melendez - 
Ministry of Truth - OP forgot to mention that his face is disfigured. That's the real reason why Ronda ran.

yes, that and OP doesn't like showing his face much. Taco flavored kisses for you my friend.

Actually another UG'er name Big EP caught her at the end of that sprint and said that she was running down the stairs inside the arena as well. She was going into the weigh-ins.

Big EP was just trying to be nice.

yes, you are probably right my friend. And none of the pix that he has are real...he just made the whole thing up. Oh, and his story about being in that group of UG'ers that had the q and a? Totally fabricated man :( In fact, BIG Ep is just a phony account I made up to make it seem like I have someone who believes my crap. You've got me man...white flag

12/13/12 9:43 AM
Rhetorical
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was a cool story. I would have tried to get a picture with her too. And, yes, I laughed at the Ariany part.
12/13/12 9:58 AM
melendez
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhetorical - I thought it was a cool story. I would have tried to get a picture with her too. And, yes, I laughed at the Ariany part.

Ya, I probably should not have titled it as a funny story because everyone has a diff sense of humor. But for me, it was funny to see her hauling ass like that.

12/13/12 10:01 AM
Ministry of Truth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

melendez - 
Ministry of Truth - 
melendez - 
Ministry of Truth - OP forgot to mention that his face is disfigured. That's the real reason why Ronda ran.

yes, that and OP doesn't like showing his face much. Taco flavored kisses for you my friend.

Actually another UG'er name Big EP caught her at the end of that sprint and said that she was running down the stairs inside the arena as well. She was going into the weigh-ins.

yes, you are probably right my friend. And none of the pix that he has are real...he just made the whole thing up. Oh, and his story about being in that group of UG'ers that had the q and a? Totally fabricated man :( In fact, BIG Ep is just a phony account I made up to make it seem like I have someone who believes my crap. You've got me man...white flag

His pics are real. His story was real. His account is real.

He was just trying to be nice.
12/13/12 1:23 PM
melendez

Ministry of Truth - 
melendez - 
Ministry of Truth - 
melendez - 

His pics are real. His story was real. His account is real.

He was just trying to be nice.

Well hey thanks for confirming that man its appreciated. So nice of the guy to fabricate something just to make me feel better. Im glad I can come down from this ledge now.

12/13/12 2:01 PM
Ministry of Truth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No worries. Just thought you should know the truth.
12/13/12 2:06 PM
Drunkenirishfc
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You shouted "yo ronda" no shit she ran away lol Phone Post
12/13/12 2:29 PM
melendez

Drunkenirishfc -  You shouted "yo ronda" no shit she ran away lol Phone Post

Pretty much...at the time I thought thats what happened but another UG'er kind of told me something that made more sense. As ive said before, seeing her all dressed up and running down the hall like she had just broken a tackle and was going for the winning touchdown was epic...for me at least.

However, im sure there are a few on here who think an MMA reporter getting kicked and punched and choked out by a few mma fighters is far more hilarious. I can feel that. The idea of getting hurt for our entertainment is why Home Alone was such a great film.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.