UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Grab the popcorn

12/11/12 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Winky is Wright
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/435009/Is-pro-wrestling-tougher-than-MMA/

85% of the UG will be on suicide watch tonight. 

12/11/12 5:46 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome!  Just posted on FB, this should be good.

When I saw the gif, I was hoping Severn was going to be on Anderson Cooper.  That would be badass! 

12/11/12 7:32 PM
fryabusa
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After reading this quote from Severn it is clear to me that he is a lurker here in the PWF.

“I say this as a broad stroke: professional wrestling is the biggest band of derelicts, ne’er-do-wells, misfits, nitwits and socially inept individuals ever. There are exceptions. But that’s the way it was when I first got involved, and it still is to this day.”

That fits us perfectly.

12/11/12 7:36 PM
armbarheelhook
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

truth.. all of us fellow PWF'rs are the exception.. thanks for the shout out Beast..! You are always welcome in our forum and insightful discussions. ;) Phone Post
12/11/12 7:41 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fryabusa - 

After reading this quote from Severn it is clear to me that he is a lurker here in the PWF.

“I say this as a broad stroke: professional wrestling is the biggest band of derelicts, ne’er-do-wells, misfits, nitwits and socially inept individuals ever. There are exceptions. But that’s the way it was when I first got involved, and it still is to this day.”

That fits us perfectly.

Same could be said for MMA fighters.  The difference is, when an MMA fighter is a piece of shit, the fans try to spin it as something else.  That said, we all know Dan was looking to reach out to us. 

12/11/12 10:03 PM
grizz632
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/12/12 6:46 AM
roninthebox
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lolzzzz grizz Phone Post
12/14/12 5:45 AM
Chuck@NY
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj - 
fryabusa - 

That fits us perfectly.

Same could be said for MMA fighters.  The difference is, when an MMA fighter is a piece of shit, the fans try to spin it as something else.  That said, we all know Dan was looking to reach out to us. 

What ever do you mean good friend? I'm clueless...Got any specific examples?
12/14/12 6:59 AM
torubu
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KEEP YOUR DAMN SHIRT ON -Vince Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.