UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Which Former WWE Stars Could Be Returning?

12/11/12 5:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In an update to a previous post on Saturday, WWE has been considering bringing back former stars recently, more specifically the WWE are high on Shelton Benjamin & MVP returning to the company over others. Shelton & MVP are currently teaming together over in New Japan Pro Wrestling, aswell as Shelton working for Ring Of Honor with former WWE team mate Charlie Hass.
12/11/12 5:58 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes always been a fan of Shelton hopefully they don't just squash him Phone Post
12/11/12 6:14 PM
Winky is Wright
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoMo looked like a lock to return after his departure. 

Not so sure now with him making the HHH/Undertaker spoof 

12/11/12 7:27 PM
fryabusa
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With WWE's sorta mini tag team push as of late they should bring in Haas with Benjiman.  They could always split them later.

12/12/12 9:27 AM
Shoe Strangler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes please. Team Angle (or whatever they are called now is) the answer to the tag division slump. Phone Post
12/12/12 9:39 AM
BigWilliam
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Splitting them is what killed their careers. Let Heyman or maybe Vickie manage them.
12/12/12 10:04 AM
roninthebox
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoe Strangler - Yes please. Team Angle (or whatever they are called now is) the answer to the tag division slump. Phone Post
The worlds greatest tag team Phone Post
12/12/12 12:12 PM
Winky is Wright
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MVP is denying this report. 

But I remember Albert (Tensai) tweeting something a long the lines of "you marks and your rumors, I'll be on the next flight to Japan for a tour" 

Vignettes for him started like a  week after that. Could be the WWE telling these guys to deny reports 

12/12/12 12:58 PM
jTheHybridwolff
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoe Strangler - Yes please. Team Angle (or whatever they are called now is) the answer to the tag division slump. Phone Post
Its Worlds Greatest Tag Team now Phone Post
12/12/12 12:59 PM
jTheHybridwolff
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jTheHybridwolff -
Fuk Phone Post
12/12/12 1:34 PM
roninthebox
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jTheHybridwolff -
jTheHybridwolff -
Fuk Phone Post
I always thought they were called the worlds greatest tag team? Phone Post
12/12/12 2:03 PM
grizz632
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roninthebox -
jTheHybridwolff -
jTheHybridwolff -
Fuk Phone Post
I always thought they were called the worlds greatest tag team? Phone Post
They were, I assume WWE has rights to that. They're called Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team now in ROH Phone Post
12/12/12 4:33 PM
ArtMinaj

They really are a damn good tag team.  Would love to see them back.

MVP vs. Sandow would be an entertaining fued. 

12/13/12 10:09 AM
Shoe Strangler

roninthebox -
Haha there you go it's been so long it slipped my mind. If they can't get them back it would be great to at least see Shelton Benjamin back. That dude should have been the next big thing. Phone Post
12/13/12 10:43 AM
jTheHybridwolff

ArtMinaj -

They really are a damn good tag team.  Would love to see them back.

MVP vs. Sandow would be an entertaining fued. 

They are a legit tag team would nice to see wwe give the Brisco Bros a development deal in nxt / Fcw Phone Post
12/13/12 12:56 PM
othree
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoe Strangler - 
roninthebox -
Haha there you go it's been so long it slipped my mind. If they can't get them back it would be great to at least see Shelton Benjamin back. That dude should have been the next big thing. Phone Post

His match on Raw versus Michaels is one of my favorites. I didn't watch wrestling during that period, but an online buddy told me to check it out a couple months after the fact. I've had to have watched it a hundred times since.

12/13/12 1:30 PM
Matt "Meals on Wheels" Hitman
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Benjamin says he hasn't been contacted yet on his twitter, but it could be a work.
12/13/12 7:00 PM
Shoe Strangler

I always liked carlito as well. Would be nice to see him come back also. That one is a long shot tho. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.