UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Nash being considered for HOF

12/11/12 6:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wrestlezone reported earlier this week on several names, including Mick Foley and "Macho Man" Randy Savage, that have been taken off the table for consideration, in regards to the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame. We can now confirm that one of the big names being talked about by WWE officials is Kevin Nash. As a former WWF Champion, a five-time WCW Champion, and a nine-time WCW Tag Team Champion, as well as being one of the original members of the nWo, Kevin Nash is more than qualified to be inducted into the WWE's Hall of Fame, class of 2013. It's also worth noting that one of Nash's real-life best friends is WWE executive Triple H, who would more than likely be a major factor in determining this year's candidates.
12/11/12 6:21 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good.  Thank you Mr. Nash is what we should be saying.  Cause as far as I am concerned, if this is where the business is right now, with some guy that looks like a short order cook from some Pikeville Waffle House is the champ............

Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue. 

12/11/12 6:21 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
830 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, was waiting for your reply.

12/11/12 7:39 PM
armbarheelhook
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So.... they are getting the band back together for the HOF..!?! keke..
still ticked off about Foley being taken off the list. Phone Post
12/11/12 8:24 PM
fryabusa
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On one of Nash's shoots (I forget which one) he says he would never enter the WWE's Hall of Fame until guys like Rick Rude were put in, until then it's really just a joke.  I hope he stands by that.

12/11/12 9:37 PM
RKing85
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just as long as we don't see Nash wrestle anymore, I am okay with this.
12/11/12 10:52 PM
Chuck@NY
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't be able to stand hearing Nash's overly demanding and direct voice for a half hour talking about nothing interest. He has got to be the most boring member of the Kliq.

Now Waltman and Justin Credible could tell some stories I'm sure. Put the Kid in the HOF damn it!
12/12/12 3:03 AM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -

Good.  Thank you Mr. Nash is what we should be saying.  Cause as far as I am concerned, if this is where the business is right now, with some guy that looks like a short order cook from some Pikeville Waffle House is the champ............

legit lol Phone Post
12/12/12 1:32 PM
legbender
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Art has good response time.
12/12/12 3:09 PM
ArtMinaj

You guys set me up for that.  I saw the title and my fingers started moving without my control sitting across from Luger whose eating his own bowl of steroids and other gimmics. 

12/12/12 3:25 PM
BigWilliam
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nash is a good choice, I cannot see why he would not be in the hall.
12/12/12 6:08 PM
Wiggy
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If they wanted to make it epic, they'd let Punk induct him.
12/12/12 6:55 PM
ArtMinaj

Wiggy - If they wanted to make it epic, they'd let Punk induct him.

Agreed!  We saw what happens when those two get together!  

12/12/12 7:35 PM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm...for his WCW run maybe? I find it hard to accept Nash as a legit legend of the sport. Phone Post
12/12/12 8:29 PM
Chuck@NY
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bob Backlund or Pamela Anderson will induct him. Those were his best moments.
12/12/12 9:08 PM
torubu
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies - Hmm...for his WCW run maybe? I find it hard to accept Nash as a legit legend of the sport. Phone Post
Nash and Hall should be going in together, with Hogan being reintroduced for nWo IMO. Phone Post
12/12/12 10:20 PM
JustPeed
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should induct him for sure Phone Post
12/14/12 4:31 PM
Roy Batty
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - Nash is a good choice, I cannot see why he would not be in the hall.

He wasn't a draw as WWF Champ, and he was one of the worst workers to ever hold a world title. When he finally got over as part of the nWo, it was mostly due to his "cool heel" act, which was unique at that point in time; however, he only really drew for a couple years, and was a lot of the reason WCW folded. I don't see a compelling reason to put him in the HOF. Yeah, he was part of a package that was very exciting and integral to WCW overtaking the WWF, but I think the angle could've worked with another guy in his spot -- the Hogan turn was what really make business pick up.
12/14/12 5:42 PM
Wee Bey Jr
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -

I love this Phone Post
12/14/12 5:48 PM
ArtMinaj

Maybe he shouldn't go in as the headline guy, but he should go in.  Hall should as well, though that may not happen until after he is dead, or even at all.

12/14/12 6:02 PM
grady
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hall b4 nash, imo
12/14/12 7:49 PM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torubu -
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies - Hmm...for his WCW run maybe? I find it hard to accept Nash as a legit legend of the sport. Phone Post
Nash and Hall should be going in together, with Hogan being reintroduced for nWo IMO. Phone Post
Agree. Phone Post
12/14/12 7:50 PM
ArtMinaj

grady - hall b4 nash, imo

Hall uses too many resources though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.