UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Dark Journey from UWF

12/11/12 10:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nuckin Futs
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/11/12 10:36 PM

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2012/04/27/19686786.html

I know there are a few guys here that watched Watt's Midsouth/UWF. I've wondered for years what ever happened to her and stumbled upon this from Kayfabe Memories Forum.

She had a short run, but man she was really over when she was feuding with Missy Hyatt.

I love the random picture of her with Grizzly Adams.

12/11/12 11:18 PM
Shanks
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Back in the compuserve days, a guy that wrestled as a UWF jobber said on the boards that Dark Journey was blowing Watts. She got a boyfriend, stopped blowing Cowboy, and her storyline went away. Phone Post
12/11/12 11:27 PM
Stryfe
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She had a short Crockett run too
12/12/12 12:53 AM
Nuckin Futs
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stryfe - She had a short Crockett run too

Yep she was with Tully for a short while.
12/12/12 12:54 AM
Nuckin Futs

Shanks -  Back in the compuserve days, a guy that wrestled as a UWF jobber said on the boards that Dark Journey was blowing Watts. She got a boyfriend, stopped blowing Cowboy, and her storyline went away. Phone Post

Some people say that Watt's wife found out about Dark Journey and that led to his divorce and her owning the Mid-South video library (which WWE just bought).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.