UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> In Vegas right now.....

12/11/12 11:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi. I'm Mark Kurano. Phone Post
12/12/12 3:53 AM
FCTV808
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hear that might get you and extra shot at harrahs?
12/12/12 3:03 PM
JIMMYNAKS
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*Moves this to the OG Phone Post
12/13/12 1:38 AM
FearMir
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mark Kurano line always worked for me in Vegas. Just watch out for angry vietnamese men who caught me dancing with their women then threatened to knife me. "Hi, I'm Mark Kurano"

12/13/12 3:48 AM
FCTV808
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i like viet wiminz, aside from the pungent smell of basil and vinegar.
12/13/12 4:34 AM
MOB U2
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FearMir - The Mark Kurano line always worked for me in Vegas. Just watch out for angry vietnamese men who caught me dancing with their women then threatened to knife me. "Hi, I'm Mark Kurano"

I think you thought he said "May I?", so you you were like, "Nah buddy I'm taking her home."
When in reality he was like, "DO MAI!" and was already palming his beef brisket and tendon PHO DAC BIET MEAT FUCKING CLEAVER.

You were lucky my friend. But I understand - you are a man of danger.
12/13/12 4:12 PM
JIMMYNAKS

FearMir - The Mark Kurano line always worked for me in Vegas. Just watch out for angry vietnamese men who caught me dancing with their women then threatened to knife me. "Hi, I'm Mark Kurano"

Classic OG moment.... IMO Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.