UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who can u see beating bendo right now?

12/12/12 4:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Danielthomas89
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know who could beat him right now. He is too well rounded and has I think the best cardio in the UFC. I'm curious who u guys think could beat him? Maybe pettis?? Phone Post
12/12/12 4:03 AM
Hocky Balboa
6286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/12/12 4:04 AM

12/12/12 4:04 AM
John Bugara
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if bj penn came in top shape i think he could give him trouble... great takedown defense and i believe his striking is better than bendos as well. bj coming in prime form is a big if though.
12/12/12 4:13 AM
Stone17Wolf

Danielthomas89 -  I don't know who could beat him right now. He is too well rounded and has I think the best cardio in the UFC. I'm curious who u guys think could beat him? Maybe pettis?? Phone Post

Pettis didn't beat him the first time they fought.....he just landed a stylish off the fence kick that wowed everyone and the judges gave him the decision because of it.

If they fight again, Benson dominates bell to bell and shows Pettis who is Boss.
12/12/12 4:14 AM
yellow's Tap In
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Edgar
12/12/12 4:19 AM
Danielthomas89
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah a prime bj would but that'll never happen. And I was just saying pettis cause he's pretty good lol. And Edgar? Naw man he is too small. But the second fight was close ill admit Phone Post
12/12/12 4:26 AM
simonpe

yellow's Tap In - Frank Edgar
This

twice... Phone Post
12/12/12 4:32 AM
Pencil Neck
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John Bugara - if bj penn came in top shape i think he could give him trouble... great takedown defense and i believe his striking is better than bendos as well. bj coming in prime form is a big if though.

Prime BJ lost to Frankie twice. He's not going to beat Benson. I don't think BJ can beat Nate either.
12/12/12 4:32 AM
Toquinho
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis Phone Post
12/12/12 5:38 AM
ender852
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jose Aldo maybe?

12/12/12 5:47 AM
Danielthomas89

ender852 -

Jose Aldo maybe?

This. But I think he might be too small. He will get man handled I think Phone Post
12/12/12 5:52 AM
reunami

Gray Maynard?
12/12/12 5:54 AM
btx35
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's Tap In - Frank Edgar

This. I thought Frankie beat him.
12/12/12 7:33 AM
PatrickVilone

his toothpick
12/12/12 7:39 AM
FedorFTW

Jose Aldo and possibly Melendez have the best chance. Pettis would get tooled like Diaz IMO he already beat Cerrone twice. Henderson is good in every aspect and has cardio for days. I think he is going to have the belt for awhile and become one of the top Lightweights ever. Phone Post
12/12/12 8:23 AM
anunaki
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U fools need to watch the pettis fight again. It was dead even until the kick to end all kicks.

That means pettis beat him by winning 3rds to 2. The Edgar fights were closer and he arguably lost the last one. Phone Post
12/12/12 8:28 AM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The sauna would KO him. Phone Post
12/12/12 8:31 AM
6ULDV8
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP, that's the superfight that has to happen!

Dana are you even listening?  Hook it up.  Come on let's go.

12/12/12 8:47 AM
CheckinHose
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Silva Phone Post
12/12/12 8:50 AM
Winston Wolf

John Bugara - if bj penn came in top shape i think he could give him trouble... great takedown defense and i believe his striking is better than bendos as well. bj coming in prime form is a big if though.

u got to be kidding He is done
12/12/12 9:59 AM
BeatonHauff
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stone17Wolf -
Danielthomas89 -  I don't know who could beat him right now. He is too well rounded and has I think the best cardio in the UFC. I'm curious who u guys think could beat him? Maybe pettis?? Phone Post

Pettis didn't beat him the first time they fought.....he just landed a stylish off the fence kick that wowed everyone and the judges gave him the decision because of it.

If they fight again, Benson dominates bell to bell and shows Pettis who is Boss.
Bro you even watch the fight? Phone Post
12/12/12 10:08 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeatonHauff -
Stone17Wolf -

Bro you even watch the fight? Phone Post
Lol. Fight was 2-2 heading into the fifth round and the kick that rocked and dropped Benson gave Pettis the round. That fight was awesome Phone Post
12/12/12 10:09 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf -

I hate to say it but Penn is just old and slow at this point Phone Post
12/12/12 10:10 AM
88samurai88
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honesty no one right now is a real dangerous threat to taking his belt. Phone Post
12/12/12 10:10 AM
danggook

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Winston Wolf -

I hate to say it but Penn is just old and slow at this point Phone Post
If ot happened 5 years ago bj wins. Not today Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.