UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who can u see beating bendo right now?

12/13/12 2:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are only two lightweights that can give Bendo a tough fight and maybe be in with a chance of beating him in my opinion, Maynard and Melendez. Phone Post
12/13/12 3:14 AM
John Bugara
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pencil Neck - 
John Bugara - if bj penn came in top shape i think he could give him trouble... great takedown defense and i believe his striking is better than bendos as well. bj coming in prime form is a big if though.

Prime BJ lost to Frankie twice. He's not going to beat Benson. I don't think BJ can beat Nate either.

I believe frankie is a unique matchup for penn, his boxing is faster and he has the footwork to wear penn out by making him work. Bendo's fast but I think bj could hurt him. bendo has shown in past fights that he's not the least hittable guy around and I think nate could've capitalized saturday had his eye not been injured in the first round. I think bj could still give almost everybody fits at lw he just doesn't seem to have the motivation to cut weight any more it's too bad.

I hope to see pettis get another fight with bendo too the first one was a blast.
12/13/12 3:27 AM
rockemsockem
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be interested in a Maynard fight. But still see bendo getting the win Phone Post
12/13/12 3:47 AM
Dazednconfused
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Benson's gonna be champ for a long time.. Phone Post
12/13/12 4:29 AM
FullyLoadedFists

Josh Thompson would beat his ass imo. Im surprised nobody has mentioned him. Phone Post
12/13/12 4:37 AM
keylockarmbar

I thought about josh but I really think ben is too strong for him. Hes too smooth(no pun n10did) He can hang with anyone but i think hes just not the man to do it. but hey Josh I still love you buddy.
12/13/12 4:48 AM
JayBRO

LoL the delusional BJ nuthuggers will STILL not give it up. "A motivated, in shape BJ with extra time spent working on kickboxing, wrestling, and BJ, with enough cardio to go 10 rounds, with 20lbs more muscle and 10% less body fat, with 4 extra inches in height and with the speed of Demetrius Johnson could give Benson fits" Phone Post
12/13/12 5:12 AM
Vulva Fabulous
725 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - 

Francesco Edgar beat him twice, Pettis beat him. J-Lau might be able to beat him, maybe Cowboy, I'd like to see Gunnar Nelson drop to 205

Bobby.....may I ask you what it is exactly that you are talking about by bringing up that you would like to see Gunnar Nelson drop to 205?????

12/13/12 5:40 AM
GelderdEnd

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Winston Wolf -
John Bugara - if bj penn came in top shape i think he could give him trouble... great takedown defense and i believe his striking is better than bendos as well. bj coming in prime form is a big if though.

u got to be kidding He is done
I hate to say it but Penn is just old and slow at this point Phone Post
Yep, not in a millions years BJ beats Bendo Phone Post
12/13/12 5:44 AM
JShad

What is Gunnar moved down? That'd be interesting
12/13/12 5:54 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - 
Olive Garden Table For One - 

Francesco Edgar beat him twice, Pettis beat him. J-Lau might be able to beat him, maybe Cowboy, I'd like to see Gunnar Nelson drop to 205

Bobby.....may I ask you what it is exactly that you are talking about by bringing up that you would like to see Gunnar Nelson drop to 205?????

I have no idea why I typed 205, meant 155. Gunnar walks around at 170-175. He cuts nothing to fight at WW. I'd like to see Nelson and his wild sub game at 155.

12/13/12 7:52 AM
Thad castle is in ur ass

anunaki - U fools need to watch the pettis fight again. It was dead even until the kick to end all kicks.

That means pettis beat him by winning 3rds to 2. The Edgar fights were closer and he arguably lost the last one. Phone Post
Fucking this. One of the best fights in a long ass time, the kick was just a cherry on top. Would love to see a 2nd fight. Phone Post
12/13/12 7:55 AM
MOFuKA

Rickson by armbar Phone Post
12/13/12 7:56 AM
wiggum
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frankie is 1-1 with Bendo on my cards.

I think Jose at 155 and Gray have the best chance against Bendo. (My opinion is that Gray's wrestling is far above Bendo's. Gray can be headhunting the whole time because I don't think Bendo gets him down).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.