UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mitrione is going to take out Nelson

12/12/12 12:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Olive Garden Table For One
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mitrione is more athletic than Cain or JDS, but so was Brock and he had a solid wrestling base, and it didn't mean anything. It's not always about being the best at exercising

12/12/12 12:19 PM
Allen Hood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy will take it to the ground and win Phone Post
12/12/12 12:31 PM
demcat
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to love Roy. Now I can't wait to see Matt whoop dat ass Phone Post
12/12/12 12:38 PM
Authority Figure

Take out Nelson? With what? Superhuman strength? Increased cardio? Extra stamina? Bigger muscles?

How is going to get all that by fight night?

Wait...

Nevermind... Phone Post
12/12/12 1:59 PM
alkysmurf
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha, big country was going to beat carwin, but he is going to remind everyone that mitrione's not in the elites. Phone Post
12/12/12 3:02 PM
FinestScotch

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - Roy gets the KO early in the 1st

Pretty much

12/12/12 3:04 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mghan44 - Before anyone comments, I meant to write purely athletic HEAVYWEIGHT fighter on the UFC roster.

Oh. *leaves*
12/12/12 3:10 PM
shmuckothemighty
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nelson has more power, better wrestling, more experience and vastly superior Jiu-Jitsu.

Anything can happen but I don't see how Nelson can lose.
12/12/12 3:13 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

khaynes21 - The only elite level fighter that he has fought is Chieck Kongo, and he lost.

If he tries to bounce around the outside like he has been doing recently; lord knows for what reason he does that shit..its going to be a fast night for Roy Nelson.

I actually think he BETTER bounce around on the outside, and watch out for that overhand.
12/12/12 3:18 PM
GSPGOAT331
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only place Mitrione is taking Roy out to is Burger King after Roy KOs him.

12/12/12 3:19 PM
MasterofMartialArts
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mghan44 - Before anyone comments, I meant to write purely athletic HEAVYWEIGHT fighter on the UFC roster.
Good thing you fixed before the shit storm Phone Post
12/12/12 3:20 PM
MasterofMartialArts
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust -
khaynes21 - The only elite level fighter that he has fought is Chieck Kongo, and he lost.

If he tries to bounce around the outside like he has been doing recently; lord knows for what reason he does that shit..its going to be a fast night for Roy Nelson.

I actually think he BETTER bounce around on the outside, and watch out for that overhand.
This
His chin won't hold up against one. Not a fan of Roy, but experience will play a factor. Phone Post
12/12/12 3:25 PM
Uchi
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to see Matt win this one, but not shocked if Roy puts him on queer street with a big right.
12/12/12 4:02 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mitrione is getting KTFO actually sorry TS.
12/12/12 4:09 PM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hope so but not betting on it

12/12/12 4:15 PM
MexiCain AmeriCain
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy by sub Phone Post
12/12/12 4:40 PM
1320HenryJ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am hoping for Mitrione but he will have to show a lot of improvement across the board. A decision will be the most likely win for Meathead.
12/12/12 9:50 PM
mghan44
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - 

Mitrione is more athletic than Cain or JDS, but so was Brock and he had a solid wrestling base, and it didn't mean anything. It's not always about being the best at exercising

I never claimed that Matt beats JDS or Cain.

I think Matt is absolutely a better athlete than Brock. And saying Brocks athleticism didn't mean anything is silly. He probably would have beaten Roy.

And to whoever said to watch JDS-Roy, I have and that is exactly the way I see this fight going. Mitrione keeping it standing and outboxing Roy from the outside and busting him up.
12/13/12 12:46 AM
BJ_Penmanship
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares??? They're both a couple of sleds.

I fell asleep from boredom when they announced this festival of slop just thinking about it. Phone Post
12/13/12 4:46 AM
xXJayRobXx
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mghan44 - Before anyone comments, I meant to write purely athletic HEAVYWEIGHT fighter on the UFC roster.
I'd say dos santos and Cain are both more athletic. Travis Brown moves realllly well for a big man (until he blows out his knee or hamstring or what ever the injury was in the silva fight) . Can any one gif his flying knee from ufc 140 something. I think was the Chad Griggs fight? Phone Post
12/13/12 4:50 AM
xXJayRobXx

145** Phone Post
12/13/12 4:52 AM
xXJayRobXx

Or his superman punch from the Struve fight. Phone Post
12/13/12 5:44 AM
TenOfSwords
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be interesting to hear whether Bruce Buffer introduces Mitrione as fighting out of Indianapolis, Indiana (Integrated Fighting Academy) or Delray Beach, Florida (the Blackzilians - or as some like to call them, the "Lackzilians").

12/13/12 1:54 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayamaOwnedMySN 3x
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aleck911 -
UGCTT_FryedTakayamaOwnedMySN 3x -
Aleck911 - Of course he's going to beat Roy
He's juiced to the gills ;) Phone Post
Jesus.. Really? Because he doesn't sign up for VADA, a $50K fee, and this fight is late notice.

I understand where Nelson is coming from and wanting to make the sport better but insinuating that Mitrone is juicing ane out of line. I'm hoping Nelson gets smashed then laugh once they both pass the drug test Phone Post
See the winky face?
That indicates sarcasm Phone Post
I figured. My comment was more the the fact the same people will believe this.... And more importantly Nelson believes it Phone Post
12/13/12 2:03 PM
TheRealMrBeefy

Meathead has come a long way since TUF but..

Roy has this fight no matter where it goes...

Meathead will get put to sleep or get submitted. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.