UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em start em week 15 (playoffs)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/15/12 8:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Johnny Fatz - 
Caleb - 
Johnny Fatz - Are you sure about no Tillman? I heard he is probable to play.

I meant Tim Jennings, not Tillman. Tillman is playing. Josh Freeman is certainly a good play this week and it will probably be a shootout type game. With that said, nobody in their right mind would play Freeman over Rodgers. Freeman can also wig out and play a crappy game. You will either look like a genius or an idiot. The safe play here is Rodgers. Rodgers always does good against Chicago.. Not yardage wise but TD wise. Last 2 games against Chicago he has thrown for 8 touchdowns. 

At this stage in fantasy you take the safe bet and Rodgers is the safe bet. This is just my opinion man and I'm personally playing Rodgers too. If you think Freeman is going to light it up, then roll with him. 

Thanks for your advice man. I am seriously still 50/50 on this one. Chicago has given up the least amount of fantasy points to QB's on the year and New Orleans have given up the most. I already started Brown so I think I might Freeman just because he has more upside.

Freeman certainly does have more upside potential, it's just that Rodgers is the sure thing. I see the angle you are taking though because of Bryce Brown. 

12/16/12 5:37 PM
sicko
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, so i chose poorly. I went with Carson Palmer over Russell Wilson. It's only half time but Wilson currently has 37 more points than Palmer. Wow, Wilson had three rushing TDs in the first half, good for him
12/16/12 6:01 PM
Caleb
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sicko - LOL, so i chose poorly. I went with Carson Palmer over Russell Wilson. It's only half time but Wilson currently has 37 more points than Palmer. Wow, Wilson had three rushing TDs in the first half, good for him
I saw that... Was hoping you didn't listen to me. Who would have guessed Wilson would have his best fantasy game of the year? Phone Post
12/16/12 8:08 PM
Johnny Fatz
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb - 
Johnny Fatz - 
Caleb - 

I meant Tim Jennings, not Tillman. Tillman is playing. Josh Freeman is certainly a good play this week and it will probably be a shootout type game. With that said, nobody in their right mind would play Freeman over Rodgers. Freeman can also wig out and play a crappy game. You will either look like a genius or an idiot. The safe play here is Rodgers. Rodgers always does good against Chicago.. Not yardage wise but TD wise. Last 2 games against Chicago he has thrown for 8 touchdowns. 

At this stage in fantasy you take the safe bet and Rodgers is the safe bet. This is just my opinion man and I'm personally playing Rodgers too. If you think Freeman is going to light it up, then roll with him. 

Thanks for your advice man. I am seriously still 50/50 on this one. Chicago has given up the least amount of fantasy points to QB's on the year and New Orleans have given up the most. I already started Brown so I think I might Freeman just because he has more upside.

Freeman certainly does have more upside potential, it's just that Rodgers is the sure thing. I see the angle you are taking though because of Bryce Brown. 

Went with Rodgers and I'm up 29 points with no one left and he has Colin Kaepernick.

If I win my league free vote ups for life.
12/16/12 11:18 PM
Caleb

Johnny Fatz - 
Caleb - 
Johnny Fatz - 
Caleb - 

Went with Rodgers and I'm up 29 points with no one left and he has Colin Kaepernick.

lol... I'm surprised you switched to Rodgers. You seemed pretty hell bent on Freeman. I'm glad you went with Rodgers too. I have already won and am going to the Championship game. Good luck.

12/17/12 12:22 AM
Gracie killar
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to the championship game as well bench Ridley for Wilson worked out ok ended up starting scheffler instead of blackmon mistake. None the less congrats to whomever made it to their championship game.
12/17/12 1:34 PM
Caleb

I'm heading there too and my players have great matchups too. Phone Post
12/18/12 8:38 AM
Scott Rotem
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny Fatz - 
Caleb - 
Johnny Fatz - 
Caleb - 

Damn, was the 29 pt. cushion enough?! Kap went off.
12/18/12 9:04 AM
Caleb

Scott Rotem - 
Johnny Fatz - 
Caleb - 
Johnny Fatz - 
Caleb - 

Damn, was the 29 pt. cushion enough?! Kap went off.

Colin had like 38 points. There goes my vote ups for life! :(

12/18/12 10:11 AM
Scott Rotem
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Championship week Caleb! $ on the line!

Looking forward to this weeks thread.
12/18/12 11:27 AM
Johnny Fatz
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No you still get vote ups Colin only had 24 points in my league. After he threw his fourth TD to Crabtree He was down three points the whole 4th quarter. I couldn't watch it, I was getting way to worked up and figured I was done.

So I checked my score an hour later turns out I won. Looks like I missed a pretty good 4th quarter though.
12/18/12 11:32 AM
Johnny Fatz

I seriously hate watching Sunday or Monday night football when I have the lead I am going against someone in fantasy. All I do is focus in on the player I am playing against. It makes the game less enjoyable to watch.

This week it looks like I'll be doing the same. I will likely have the lead and the i will have to be rooting against Vernon Davis and Michael Crabtree Sunday night. Good thing Seahawks D is tough match-up.
12/18/12 2:28 PM
Caleb

Johnny Fatz - I seriously hate watching Sunday or Monday night football when I have the lead I am going against someone in fantasy. All I do is focus in on the player I am playing against. It makes the game less enjoyable to watch.

This week it looks like I'll be doing the same. I will likely have the lead and the i will have to be rooting against Vernon Davis and Michael Crabtree Sunday night. Good thing Seahawks D is tough match-up.

Yeah, Seattle at home with that crowd? Good luck to SF, they are going to need it. I would feel great if the guy I was playing had Colin and playing against Seattle. The guy I'm playing has Brady and its against Jacksonville. Luckily I have Rodgers at home against Ten though. 

Glad to hear you made the superbowl Johnny! 

12/18/12 6:38 PM
sicko
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sicko - LOL, so i chose poorly. I went with Carson Palmer over Russell Wilson. It's only half time but Wilson currently has 37 more points than Palmer. Wow, Wilson had three rushing TDs in the first half, good for him

So in the end it wasn't just my QB that did me in. The top three players on my bench had a combined 90 points between the three of them, and the three players I started in their place had a combined 19 points. If I had changed any one of them out, I would've gotten enough points to win and make it to the finals in that league.

Oh well, I played in four leagues this year (more than I've ever played at once), made the playoffs in all four, and made the finals in two of them. Plus I had fun, and made a few shekels along the way. Regardless of what happens, it was a good fantasy football year for me.

Thanks again for the help, and good luck to everyone who made the finals
12/19/12 2:20 PM
Caleb

sicko - 
sicko - LOL, so i chose poorly. I went with Carson Palmer over Russell Wilson. It's only half time but Wilson currently has 37 more points than Palmer. Wow, Wilson had three rushing TDs in the first half, good for him

So in the end it wasn't just my QB that did me in. The top three players on my bench had a combined 90 points between the three of them, and the three players I started in their place had a combined 19 points. If I had changed any one of them out, I would've gotten enough points to win and make it to the finals in that league.

Oh well, I played in four leagues this year (more than I've ever played at once), made the playoffs in all four, and made the finals in two of them. Plus I had fun, and made a few shekels along the way. Regardless of what happens, it was a good fantasy football year for me.

Thanks again for the help, and good luck to everyone who made the finals

It takes some luck to go all the way I can tell you that. I'm a one league type of guy.. I get confused with multiple leagues and not to mention it is way too time consuming.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.