UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Tony Atlas on TMZ..... W T F

12/12/12 9:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/12/12 9:54 AM

Epic Fail of a post here.  Anyways heres the link  

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/12/tony-atlas-foot-fetish-video/#ixzz2Eqj8Hf

WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas loves women's feet so much ... he actually pays them to stomp him in the face -- and he's so proud of his masochistic fetish, he willingly shows off video footage of the face torture ... starring himself. TMZ has obtained video of Atlas at an indie wrestling event in Maine last week -- and in the extremely bizarre clip, Atlas gleefully shares some face-stomping footage with a fellow wrestler ... footage Atlas commissioned himself. We're told the original video was shot some time in 2005 -- just one year before Atlas (a pre-Hulk wrestling legend) was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame -- and it shows Atlas taking a giant Doc Marten to the dome. The camera then pans out from the video monitor -- revealing Atlas sporting the world's smuggest grin on his face. You gotta see it to believe it. And the best part -- we reached out to Atlas this week about the video, and he told TMZ he has absolutely no shame ... and proudly shows off the stomping tape any time he gets the chance. (FYI -- Atlas says he paid the big-booted woman $100 for her services) Atlas tells us he's not just into terrifyingly large boots either, he loves all kinds of footwear ... especially Vans ... and his ideal woman MUST have oversized feet. Atlas added, "I, Tony 'Mr. USA' Atlas, WWE Hall of Famer, am free to be me. And there is nothing greater on this Planet Earth than to get kicked and punched in the face by a big-footed girl." God Bless America. Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/12/tony-atlas-foot-fetish-video/#ixzz2Eqj8Hfcv

12/12/12 10:35 AM
Wee Bey Jr
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...... Ok then Phone Post
12/12/12 11:16 AM
nipperusa
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
12/12/12 12:02 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah he's been doing that for years. It's some weird fetish he's always had. Phone Post
12/12/12 1:30 PM
legbender
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PLEASE tell me the name of that video is "Faces and Heels".
12/12/12 6:01 PM
KZTT_HaliChap
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was a whole segment about this stuff in his YouShoot. He really digs Chyna iirc. Phone Post
12/12/12 9:42 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

legbender - PLEASE tell me the name of that video is "Faces and Heels".

You just got voted the fuck up.
12/12/12 10:07 PM
nipperusa
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

legbender - PLEASE tell me the name of that video is "Faces and Heels".
You deserve the pulltizer my friend, very, very well done Phone Post
12/12/12 11:19 PM
RKing85
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

driving in to work today the local morning dj's were actually talking about this.

I couldn't believe it.
12/13/12 12:59 AM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is pure genius my friend. Phone Post
12/13/12 6:14 AM
torquemada
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking bravo, sir. Phone Post
12/13/12 7:54 AM
Wiggy
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/14/12 6:20 PM
legbender
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One thing I will say, is he is not at all ashamed of it. He stands by his love for foo... err well, what ever that was.
12/14/12 10:26 PM
bruddahoodaman
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

your winner..............and NEWWWW.......
12/15/12 4:43 AM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/15/12 4:43 AM

vtfu and I'd like to congratulate you on your brand new HEAVYWEIGHT POSTING CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORRRRRRRLLLLD.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.