UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Condit to MacDonald: I'm in

12/12/12 10:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jweinberg
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Carlos beats his ass again- and stop with the " I hope rory doesn't gas this time." Condit wore him down and beat his ass the first time- that's what happens when you get broken- Phone Post
12/12/12 10:43 PM
FreightTrain
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A fight vs Carlos Condit will be a true indication of MacDonald's skills.

As opposed to beating a BJ Penn who gassed before the end of round one.

12/12/12 10:45 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jweinberg -  I hope Carlos beats his ass again- and stop with the " I hope rory doesn't gas this time." Condit wore him down and beat his ass the first time- that's what happens when you get broken- Phone Post

Ahhh... Penn fan.
12/12/12 11:03 PM
Calebcb
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory will win a 3 rounder. Condit will win if it's a 5 round main event.
12/12/12 11:23 PM
ufcman187
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping wins and demands a " Bloody title fight " Pun intended !

12/13/12 12:14 AM
Choochy
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Fury - That's awesome news. I am really looking forward to this fight.
Phone Post
12/13/12 2:58 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

madmav -

^^damn..

isn't rory planing on moving to 185 division anyways? i'd like to see him and weidman fight sometime down the road..

Where did you hear he's moving up?Havnt heard that and He's on a roll at 170. So why would he? So he wouldn't have to fight GSP?
Im excited for this fight and to see how both guys have improved since last fight. And how can anyone say Condit is an easy win?? Phone Post
12/13/12 6:39 AM
Letibleu
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if....IF Rory wins this he could bypass Hendricks.

Some of you know what I have said about what i have been told when i talked to that person at that moment in that place... For those of you that don;t, don;t worry about it ;)

If Rory wins this we see Rory vs Hendricks for the WW belt new years card 2013 (or is it considered NY card 2014?).

If Rory loses, no idea.
12/14/12 12:59 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youtu.be/m40DZKndiM4

FreeFight from the good folks at UFC.  XOXO DFW.

Pretty clear to me that Rory was done.  Condit was in a position to land unanswered elbows on that right eye, and the ref was right to stop it before Carlos did permanent damage.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.