UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 20%OFF UFC 155 Online PPV

12/13/12 12:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
12/13/12 1:25 PM
Rusty Shackleford
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
12/13/12 3:19 PM
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

question,. can you start watching after the event has started but start from the beginning?

We're not talking Bellator here...
12/13/12 6:30 PM
SonofJockstrap
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what -  I hate to say it but I haven't pod for a ppv in years. After being a big supporter of the sport and buying every ppv that came on a few things happened that drove me to seek out (illegal) not illegal in Canada streams.

The sport is so watered down by the UFC model, they underpay the fighters and manipulate the outcomes/matchups that I don't watch or if I am interested I am not inspired to pay. Even the price listed here doesn't interest me in the least.

MMA is just another corrupted sport that will/should ascend into regular tv programming. Fans used to be so fanatical and committed that to get their monthly dose of the live shows money was no object. Now I just don't care, it's just not that interesting or compelling anymore Phone Post

Ok, so let me get the logic here.

You dislike fighter pay, so instead of helping invest in fighter pay by helping support the business that pays them, you're using your civic duty to the fighters in protest by decreasing the revenue stream of a company.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but it doesn't make any sense. If the UFC was making more revenue, it would be distributed at a higher rate to its contractors.

In regards to the stream, if my computer could handle it, I'd do it, but there's probably zero chance my computer can.

12/13/12 9:31 PM
Vitor29
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonofJockstrap -
what -  I hate to say it but I haven't pod for a ppv in years. After being a big supporter of the sport and buying every ppv that came on a few things happened that drove me to seek out (illegal) not illegal in Canada streams.

The sport is so watered down by the UFC model, they underpay the fighters and manipulate the outcomes/matchups that I don't watch or if I am interested I am not inspired to pay. Even the price listed here doesn't interest me in the least.

MMA is just another corrupted sport that will/should ascend into regular tv programming. Fans used to be so fanatical and committed that to get their monthly dose of the live shows money was no object. Now I just don't care, it's just not that interesting or compelling anymore Phone Post

Ok, so let me get the logic here.

You dislike fighter pay, so instead of helping invest in fighter pay by helping support the business that pays them, you're using your civic duty to the fighters in protest by decreasing the revenue stream of a company.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but it doesn't make any sense. If the UFC was making more revenue, it would be distributed at a higher rate to its contractors.

In regards to the stream, if my computer could handle it, I'd do it, but there's probably zero chance my computer can.

Hypothetically speaking, if the ufc is currently underpaying fighters what would be the basis to think they would pay them more just because the organization is bringing in more money? Phone Post
12/14/12 11:24 AM
Motivated BJ
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ook im in i hope i dont regret this

12/14/12 12:32 PM
Tangerine Dream
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CHILLITACO -
Tangerine Dream -
CaliKush - I'm afraid of a bad stream . Can u rewind? Phone Post
2nd rewind question Phone Post
Sorry have I missed this answer?

Cause I'll buy or at least take a look into it, if a rewind option is available to offset a lag or choked up stream etc....
But if not I'll take the Xbox route I guess Phone Post
Soooo will it be rewindable? Phone Post
12/14/12 12:41 PM
chaplinshouse
732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

will it be HD?

12/14/12 7:10 PM
Rusty Shackleford
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i just ordered this and entered the code, but was charged $44.99

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.