UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shogun tops UFC on FOX 5 salaries ($175k)

12/14/12 12:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dam bro are you for real? fucking crying about vote ups? SMH.

So you think this site is giving me vote ups because according to you I work for Zuffa? Then why dont I have 1000 or 1500?

You can have them, seriously, please take my vote ups and give them to Haulport. I'm serious, take my vote ups, it obviously makes him feel bad that people on here dont think highly of him. I cant speak for everyone but you know why that probably is? Its not that you are stupid or you dont know what you're talking about, you do, its your a hater. Everything you post is negative.

You cant wrap your brain around how I have more vote ups than you, like that shit even matters. So you come up with a theory that the mods must be giving me votes ups because according to you I work for Zuffa. So they give me vote ups to make people think my opinions matter more?

Come on man. Thats why you aint got more vote ups.

The reality is the UFC is the top org, I know that bothers you but its the truth. UFC is the top org and most fans like the UFC and want to see it do well, not fail like you.

So day after day, post after post you bash them people are gonna vote you down for that. Even if negative things you say about the UFC are true people are still gonna either vote you down for saying it or vote you down because they think you're a hater.
12/14/12 2:55 PM
Andy Rigg
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony - 
Andy Rigg - 
Chris27 - 
hedfunk - Everyone of these threads pain me to see people shout, 'OMG THEY SHOULD BE PAID MORE THATS BULLSHIT!'

When numerous fighters have stated, even on these boards no less, that these figures are not what they get paid at all. It is substantially more.

Yeah to anyone with half a brain they know thats what goes on but the few certain people ignore that because they have an agenda to make the UFC look bad/cheap.

10 fighters, Creepy, Carwin, Vinny etc could come in here and say these arent all fighters get paid but certain posters will skip right past those posts and say omg these numbers are sad etc.

it isn't just a few certain people trying to make the ufc look cheap; it's their released salaries making them look cheap. it is well known that zuffa give out locker room bonuses, but if it isn't in the contract it's a gag, not a salary.
while it's true that a number of fighters have let it be known that they're happy with the bonuses; how many have spoke out or kept silent?

diaz 125, you don't feel bad for mcdonalds workers because they chose to be there? are you trolling? or don't you live in the real world? the choice you're faced with when applying for mcdonalds is, "work for shit money and take shit all day or starve".

People really need to learn some basic economic principles before they rant this kind of nonsense. Reminds me of OWS children who think the government should just give everybody $1m so we can all be rich together. They should all have TARD stamped across their driver's license.

which part of what i said is nonsense? how will my understanding basic economic principles make zuffa look even handed and fair towards their employees?
where have you heard that OWS want the government to distribute $1m per person? i haven't found this demand anywhere in their literature... based on your post i would guess that either you earn $250,000+ or you read/watch a lot of corporate media.
12/14/12 5:06 PM
GC111

So what's up with these "locker bonuses" again? Are they trying to avoid taxes?
12/14/12 6:41 PM
Haulport

Chris27 - Dam bro are you for real? fucking crying about vote ups? SMH.

So you think this site is giving me vote ups because according to you I work for Zuffa? Then why dont I have 1000 or 1500?

You can have them, seriously, please take my vote ups and give them to Haulport. I'm serious, take my vote ups, it obviously makes him feel bad that people on here dont think highly of him. I cant speak for everyone but you know why that probably is? Its not that you are stupid or you dont know what you're talking about, you do, its your a hater. Everything you post is negative.

You cant wrap your brain around how I have more vote ups than you, like that shit even matters. So you come up with a theory that the mods must be giving me votes ups because according to you I work for Zuffa. So they give me vote ups to make people think my opinions matter more?

The reality is the UFC is the top org, I know that bothers you but its the truth. UFC is the top org and most fans like the UFC and want to see it do well, not fail like you.

So day after day, post after post you bash them people are gonna vote you down for that. Even if negative things you say about the UFC are true people are still gonna either vote you down for saying it or vote you down because they think you're a hater.

Lol, at what point did I compare my vote up to you? I believe I said superCalo didn't have as many as you. You are always on the spin man.............

12/14/12 6:46 PM
Chris27

Haulport - 
Chris27 - Dam bro are you for real? fucking crying about vote ups? SMH.

Lol, at what point did I compare my vote up to you? I believe I said superCalo didn't have as many as you. You are always on the spin man.............

Whatever man, its cool, after the shit that happened today I dont even care about pointless arguing, have a good holiday, be with your loved ones and if you have any kids cherish them.

12/14/12 6:55 PM
Tony Kush

i think anyone fighting in a title fight should make 100k for the title fight

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.