UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Siver Vs Swanson to co-main in London

12/12/12 5:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/12/12 6:39 PM

Decent fight, Siver gets KO'd though IMO.

12/12/12 5:23 PM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/12/12 5:25 PM
Brock Lobster
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - This is at fw, right? Phone Post
Ya man Phone Post
12/12/12 5:28 PM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome fight.  this has to be a title eliminator.

12/12/12 5:30 PM
the geek
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm actually going to pick Siver in this fight. Should be awesome either way, great matchup. Phone Post
12/12/12 5:30 PM
Jaybrone
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decent fight? Siver has really seemed to evolve. Swanson seems to have started putting everything together now. Winner should be right at the top of the mix for a title shot.

12/12/12 5:38 PM
R00STER
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Siver's gonna rock him like a hurricane! lol Phone Post
12/12/12 5:46 PM
Loser Born Natural
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Cub!
Wembley stadium?
Is that for real? Phone Post
12/12/12 5:48 PM
smiter

MMALOGIC -

awesome fight.  this has to be a title eliminator.

No way Swanson should jump past lamas if he beats Koch. Phone Post
12/12/12 6:01 PM
spmaskell
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wembley arena, it's much smaller then the stadium. Holds about 12,500

I'm going WAR SILVER!!!!! Phone Post
warrendale

the geek - I'm actually going to pick Siver in this fight. Should be awesome either way, great matchup. Phone Post
Agreed. I counted siver out in the nunes fight and then against nam he showed he can gameplan and stick to it. I won't go against him till he gets a loss. War siver. Phone Post
Stackdoe
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

octowussy -  Love this fight. Phone Post

12/12/12 6:03 PM
JoeMimic
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight. Both guys have looked amazing as of late. Phone Post
12/12/12 6:04 PM
stevekt
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't see Siver vs Phan. How was it? Phone Post
12/12/12 6:15 PM
melendez
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, this is an awesome match up! Smart move as well to add another European to the card. Where did you read this OP? I couldn't find anything online/

12/12/12 6:17 PM
Don_Dada
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous - 

lol my thoughts exactly.
12/12/12 6:18 PM
melendez
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stevekt -  I didn't see Siver vs Phan. How was it? Phone Post

A few things that stood out to me on this one...

1. Siver  was much much slimmer and less muscular than usual-Seemed like he made the cut over time and wisely

2. Nam Phan had nothing for Denis who totally overwhelmed him with great combos and a great mix in his strking game. Denis overall stand up game I feel is underrated. He has a great repertoire.

3. Denis took Nam down at one point and did well on top passing Nams guard a few times (surprising because you dont see Denis going for TD's often)

4. Nam took the fight on short notice if I remember correctly and did not put on his best performance.

12/12/12 6:20 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the fight, but I can't root for anyone becauseI like both guys.  One of them loses and rolls back down to "the ladder of contention" and that sucks.  I think it would be cool for Germany to have a champion with all the problems MMA is having over there, but I've loved Cub since the WEC. Oh well, at least we'll have an awesome fight.

12/12/12 6:22 PM
melendez

mmavixen - 

I love the fight, but I can't root for anyone becauseI like both guys.  One of them loses and rolls back down to "the ladder of contention" and that sucks.  I think it would be cool for Germany to have a champion with all the problems MMA is having over there, but I've loved Cub since the WEC. Oh well, at least we'll have an awesome fight.

Heck ya! Have you noticed how much of a tear Cub has been on in the last few years since his loss to Jose Aldo? He has really looked fantastic. I think he will take this one but its a very exciting match up either way. I agree, I would hate to see either guy lose this one. For Denis, it would be tough because he just moved weight classes to try and compete down at 45 which was  smart move for him.

12/12/12 6:38 PM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

melendez - 

Wow, this is an awesome match up! Smart move as well to add another European to the card. Where did you read this OP? I couldn't find anything online/

12/12/12 7:18 PM
bruised
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish they weren't having these two fight as I think both would be a great match for Aldo. Aldo is my favorite fighter, but a Swanson rematch would be fun as would a fight with Siver. Phone Post
12/12/12 7:26 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

melendez - 
mmavixen - 

Heck ya! Have you noticed how much of a tear Cub has been on in the last few years since his loss to Jose Aldo? He has really looked fantastic. I think he will take this one but its a very exciting match up either way. I agree, I would hate to see either guy lose this one. For Denis, it would be tough because he just moved weight classes to try and compete down at 45 which was  smart move for him.

Absolutely agree.  Cub has looked extraordinary lately.

12/12/12 7:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love this fight... FOTN potential for sure! Like both fighters so will do what I always do in these situations... Root for the Underdog... I'll let the Odds makers decide where my Axe will swing! Phone Post
12/12/12 7:42 PM
Dana Stern

Cub is an amazing fighter and i believe if he comes out like he has in his last few showings he will beat Siver in a similar fashion as Cowboy. He should be the longer of the 2 fighters which will play a factor, but it won't matter if Cub can't put it all together. Siver is a very dangerous guy and if you don't fight the perfect fight against him he will win. Can't wait! Phone Post
12/12/12 7:43 PM
BrunoMcGyver
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I suggested this matchup in my Next for Siver? thread a few days ago. I should become a matchmaker!

Hopefully it should be an awesome matchup with 2 guys not afraid to bang bro. I'd hate to see it become another Guillard vs Stephens.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.