UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Enson Inoue: Xmas mission up Noth

12/13/12 10:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AristidesBrito
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great cause, T.T.T.. Phone Post
12/13/12 11:20 AM
Kirik
1368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

www.destinyforever.com

12/13/12 11:31 AM
ilovetortillas
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
And THIS is why Enson is one of my favorite people in the world. I will be making a donation after work. :)
12/13/12 11:32 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson Yamato Inoue - 
Lazer MMA - 

I'll tell my wife to get this done sir (i'm close to zero in getting things on a computer done correctly). Best of luck sir

Thanks yu bro!

Don't mention it sir! God's speed. TY for your efforts.
12/13/12 11:33 AM
Lazer MMA

Lazer MMA - 
CAN A MOD JUST STICKY THIS?

TY

TY Kirik!
12/13/12 11:44 AM
The Mongoose
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very kind gift.

I will sub this for later Phone Post
12/13/12 12:20 PM
A.W.Ashford
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/13/12 12:54 PM
Lazer MMA

New thread

War Inoue!
12/13/12 12:55 PM
Burt Reynoldz
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just kicked in $40.  I saw your footage on the other missions you've done and seeing all those good people lose everything was crushing.  What you're doing for them is just amazing.

12/13/12 1:34 PM
Vulva Fabulous
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are definitely a warrior.  Not just somebody who talks a good game, you also walk the walk. You are an amazing person.

12/13/12 2:11 PM
Lazer MMA

Vulva Fabulous - 

You are definitely a warrior.  Not just somebody who talks a good game, you also walk the walk. You are an amazing person.

12/13/12 2:29 PM
Humboldt
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very awesome. Thank you for sharing this with us. You will have an army of angels with you Christmas morning. Phone Post
12/13/12 2:50 PM
Nexuscrawlers
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ilovetortillas - And THIS is why Enson is one of my favorite people in the world. I will be making a donation after work. :)
This. Phone Post
12/13/12 3:36 PM
Lazer MMA

Burt Reynoldz - 

I just kicked in $40.  I saw your footage on the other missions you've done and seeing all those good people lose everything was crushing.  What you're doing for them is just amazing.

Awesome!

12/13/12 4:26 PM
Vulva Fabulous
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This really is such an awesome thing to do.....but at this point, nothing that you do surprises me anymore.  Your continuing acts of kindness towards humanity really are a step above what many people that are considered great humanitarians do.  You don't just donate money, or even time and money.  You have LITERALLY put your health on the line on numerous occasions, all because you are an amazing human.  I feel lucky to be alive to witness some of the things that you do.  I wish the press would report more of what you do.  Hell, a Nobel Peace Prize isn't out of order in my opinion.

Now, with that being said, you just know that if thread wasn't made by the man himself talking about the amazingly awesome act of kindness that he is once again doing...........I am 100% certain that there would've been quite a few "Throw it in a 300lb bag of rice" jokes all over this thread already.  :)

Ok, now that I've gotten that out of the way, let's get those UGers/OGers that can afford to make donations to continue donatingl

12/13/12 7:59 PM
Slydawg

Enson- what happened to them? I don't watch the news. Phone Post
12/13/12 8:45 PM
Slydawg

What happened to the kids in the north? Something bad? Phone Post
12/13/12 9:29 PM
Lazer MMA

TTT, this thread is the best on the UG! Post
12/13/12 9:39 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

12/13/12 10:03 PM
CBP4

ttt
12/14/12 8:02 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Burt Reynoldz - 

Thank you soooo much!!!

12/14/12 8:03 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - 

This really is such an awesome thing to do.....but at this point, nothing that you do surprises me anymore.  Your continuing acts of kindness towards humanity really are a step above what many people that are considered great humanitarians do.  You don't just donate money, or even time and money.  You have LITERALLY put your health on the line on numerous occasions, all because you are an amazing human.  I feel lucky to be alive to witness some of the things that you do.  I wish the press would report more of what you do.  Hell, a Nobel Peace Prize isn't out of order in my opinion.

Now, with that being said, you just know that if thread wasn't made by the man himself talking about the amazingly awesome act of kindness that he is once again doing...........I am 100% certain that there would've been quite a few "Throw it in a 300lb bag of rice" jokes all over this thread already.  :)

Ok, now that I've gotten that out of the way, let's get those UGers/OGers that can afford to make donations to continue donatingl

Don't know what to say but Thank You for appriciating what I do.  Just wish I was a millionarie and could do more!!!

12/14/12 8:04 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Slydawg -  Enson- what happened to them? I don't watch the news. Phone Post

They were hit by a tsunami 2 years ago.

12/14/12 8:24 AM
6ULDV8
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

12/14/12 8:56 AM
Lazer MMA

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.