UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My Wife Just Brought Up Frankie/Henderson 2

12/13/12 12:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bruised
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure anyone else has experienced the "My wife is cool as shit" phenomenon, but my wife got back from working out and she said they had the Frankie/Henderson 2 fight on and started going through reasons she thought Henderson won (I.e. submission attempts, damage and because she didn't think Edgar took the win from the champion in a decisive manner).

Holy shit, I feel blest. Anyone else experience this wonderful phenomenon? Phone Post
12/13/12 12:08 AM
bruised
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

... With your own wife/girlfriend, assholes. Phone Post
12/13/12 12:10 AM
dbeedy
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm assuming this conversation took place in the kitchen? Phone Post
12/13/12 12:12 AM
HardHittingHeeb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I once tried to teach my wife how to defend a double leg. By sprawling.

I slowly go to grab her knees and she instinctively knees me in the face.
12/13/12 12:20 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So are you saying there is hope for me? Phone Post
12/13/12 12:21 AM
TheBulk
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dbeedy - I'm assuming this conversation took place in the kitchen? Phone Post
Awesome Phone Post
12/13/12 12:26 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have indeed experienced this phenomenon. It feels great when your girlfriend can have a rational discussion about something you're passionate about.

It feels especially great when you turn and look at her and tell her "No sweetie, you're wrong. Frankie clearly won that fight, and I love the fact that you appreciate only having ONE black eye so much that you aren't gonna argue with me. Turkey sandwich. No crust.

<3
12/13/12 12:29 AM
bruised

HardHittingHeeb - I once tried to teach my wife how to defend a double leg. By sprawling.

I slowly go to grab her knees and she instinctively knees me in the face.
That's fucking awesome! You sir have a keeper! Phone Post
12/13/12 12:30 AM
D241

RileyPust - I have indeed experienced this phenomenon. It feels great when your girlfriend can have a rational discussion about something you're passionate about.

It feels especially great when you turn and look at her and tell her "No sweetie, you're wrong. Frankie clearly won that fight, and I love the fact that you appreciate only having ONE black eye so much that you aren't gonna argue with me. Turkey sandwich. No crust.

<3

Almost all the time me and my chick agree on mma shit, and sometimes she gives new insight which is great.

But I have been with her for a while, and there's one sore spot. We both aren't right with Condit's win over Diaz, she thinks Diaz(she's biased), I think draw. The problem is, is she despises Carlos b/c that ONE fight and roots against him and holds one fight against him. I don't like that.    So I tell her to go back to the kitchen.

12/13/12 12:30 AM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/13/12 12:34 AM
Hell yeah OP im proud of you man. Im working on my GF, trying to get her to start taking classes with me.
12/13/12 12:31 AM
Bill Pharoni
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pics or gtfo
12/13/12 12:32 AM
JROTT
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife is embarrassed to admit how much mma she knows because of me. Phone Post
12/13/12 12:39 AM
jhovanp
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bill Pharoni - pics or gtfo
This Phone Post
12/13/12 12:39 AM
Thiazi
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bruised -  I'm not sure anyone else has experienced the "My wife is cool as shit" phenomenon, but my wife got back from working out and she said they had the Frankie/Henderson 2 fight on and started going through reasons she thought Henderson won (I.e. submission attempts, damage and because she didn't think Edgar took the win from the champion in a decisive manner).

Holy shit, I feel blest. Anyone else experience this wonderful phenomenon? Phone Post

I wanna be happy for you, but I am a fat, bald loser who is almost 40 and lives with his parents, so I'm going to VYTFD every day for a month while I weep over the fact that I haven't gotten laid since before Gilstrap beat Matua.

12/13/12 12:43 AM
Thiazi
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ I actually had a punchline for that, but I'm not sober and have forgotten what it was.

12/13/12 12:43 AM
yellow's Willin
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you're basically explaining to us that your wife is as dumb as dirt?

12/13/12 12:46 AM
Thiazi

yellow's Willin - 

Dude, you coulda just copypasted my response and not had to make up one of your own.

12/13/12 12:49 AM
yellow's Willin
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thiazi - 
yellow's Willin - 

Dude, you coulda just copypasted my response and not had to make up one of your own.

Given your sense of humor I can tell why you haven't been laid in quite some time!

12/13/12 12:50 AM
bruised

AbbottMary - Hell yeah OP im proud of you man. Im working on my GF, trying to get her to start taking classes with me.

Never give up!  I think what got my wife engaged in MMA, is the personal story behind each fighter and the realization it's not just a lot of Affliction wearing asshats that fight.

12/13/12 1:09 AM
MarkRobinson
1389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Braggart! Phone Post
12/13/12 1:15 AM
Smokin4dayz
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure she did bring them both UP Phone Post
12/13/12 1:18 AM
michegre
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bruised -  I'm not sure anyone else has experienced the "My wife is cool as shit" phenomenon, but my wife got back from working out and she said they had the Frankie/Henderson 2 fight on and started going through reasons she thought Henderson won (I.e. submission attempts, damage and because she didn't think Edgar took the win from the champion in a decisive manner).

High 5 the wife for me...and what a mensch for having the balls to post that in this stew of testosterone.
12/13/12 1:23 AM
UGCTT croy_00
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dbeedy - I'm assuming this conversation took place in the kitchen? Phone Post
You let yours speak? Phone Post
12/13/12 2:34 AM
JayBRO

You were not "blest" with the best spelling though, were you lol. Just messing with you man. Phone Post
12/13/12 3:55 AM
The Mammoth
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A new UG'ism is born.

We are BLEST.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.