UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My Wife Just Brought Up Frankie/Henderson 2

12/13/12 4:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShanTheMan
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sorry, but your wife is incorrect. Frankie won that fight imo.

Pretty cool that she gives a shit though.
12/13/12 4:55 AM
Vulva Fabulous
734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My fiance brings up the UFC all the time.  It's usually something along the lines of "I'm sorry that I didn't bring another round of beer and food in before the fight started....or at least in between rounds and not during the fight.  You'd think I would've learned by now to NOT bring foods or beverages of any kind into the living room mid-fight after the Couture v. Sylvia fight when you guys all jumped up at the same time as I was bringing in pizza rolls and beer in at the exact moment that Randy knocked Tim down with that punch.  I'm so sorry.  Should I call a few of my girl friends over and make out with them in front of you guys to make up for my mistake again?".

12/13/12 9:27 AM
bruised
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JayBRO -  You were not "blest" with the best spelling though, were you lol. Just messing with you man. Phone Post

Actually, blest is an alternate form of blessed.  However, I wasn't sure until I googled it.  Either way, I'm still blessed :-)

12/13/12 9:29 AM
bruised
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - I'm sorry, but your wife is incorrect. Frankie won that fight imo.

Pretty cool that she gives a shit though.

I should get her on the UG so you can debate the point.  Either way, she wins as the judges are on her side!

12/13/12 12:09 PM
Son of Neckbone
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My woman does an incredible job of picking winners for fights based almost purely on appearance. Sometimes I get lost in the intangibles and overthink things.

My wife sticks to the basics: never bet on Asians, and if your name has Silva anywhere in it, first or last, you are probably going to win. After that she bets on the wrestler, followed up by who looks the meanest.

She has been startlingly accurate thus far.
12/13/12 12:47 PM
ryanJ
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife doesn't care about  MMA...which is OK with me.  It wouldn't be bad if she enjoyed it, but it drives me nuts when I see guys trying to "teach their girl" about a sport that the girl obviously doesn't care about...

"You see honey, that is called a teep and it is a technique from..blah blah blah..."

My wife doesn't sit and try to indoctrinate me in Gray's Anatomy or Say Yes to the Dress, so I return the favor by just watching my fights and answering questions only when she has them.

12/13/12 12:55 PM
KingOfFighters
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would you want her to watch ufc? or take part of your interests? when your boys come over to watch the fight, you think they want wives in there slinging their shit opinions?

What's next? your going to take an initiative to be a part of her interests, and go get your toes done with her?
12/13/12 1:00 PM
Phil999

Sorry it's a typical cover so she can look at their bodies. Did she indicate which one she wanted?
12/13/12 1:15 PM
bruised

Son of Neckbone - My woman does an incredible job of picking winners for fights based almost purely on appearance. Sometimes I get lost in the intangibles and overthink things.

My wife sticks to the basics: never bet on Asians, and if your name has Silva anywhere in it, first or last, you are probably going to win. After that she bets on the wrestler, followed up by who looks the meanest.

She has been startlingly accurate thus far.

VTFU For truth.

12/13/12 1:16 PM
bruised

ryanJ - 

My wife doesn't care about  MMA...which is OK with me.  It wouldn't be bad if she enjoyed it, but it drives me nuts when I see guys trying to "teach their girl" about a sport that the girl obviously doesn't care about...

"You see honey, that is called a teep and it is a technique from..blah blah blah..."

My wife doesn't sit and try to indoctrinate me in Gray's Anatomy or Say Yes to the Dress, so I return the favor by just watching my fights and answering questions only when she has them.

I like it because she has legitimate interest in the fights, but if she didn't, I'd be cool with it.  

12/13/12 1:21 PM
Toquinho
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gif or it didnt happen. Phone Post
12/13/12 1:53 PM
UGSlapshot

One of my kids got picked on in school so after talking to the principal three times about it and nothing being done I brought them to sakura and signed them up for a year of Kickboxing, self defense and judo.

About four months into training keyestin was walking by some kids at school and two girls had a mentally disabled child pinned against the wall and they were kicking him wile other kids watched, she said he started crying.

She told the girls to leave him alone three times but they kept kicking the boy and he fell down.

She moved in-between the boy and the two girls and told them to stop again and one of the girls kicked her..

She just kicked the girl in the stomach and when she doubled over keyrstin asked the other girl if she wanted to get punched in the face and that ended that.

Here's the kicker, she got suspended because according to the school she should have went and found a teacher.

We went to ihop and rented movies for the day she was suspended and I've never been so proud of her. Phone Post
12/13/12 2:12 PM
D241

UGSlapshot -  One of my kids got picked on in school so after talking to the principal three times about it and nothing being done I brought them to sakura and signed them up for a year of Kickboxing, self defense and judo.

About four months into training keyestin was walking by some kids at school and two girls had a mentally disabled child pinned against the wall and they were kicking him wile other kids watched, she said he started crying.

She told the girls to leave him alone three times but they kept kicking the boy and he fell down.

She moved in-between the boy and the two girls and told them to stop again and one of the girls kicked her..

She just kicked the girl in the stomach and when she doubled over keyrstin asked the other girl if she wanted to get punched in the face and that ended that.

Here's the kicker, she got suspended because according to the school she should have went and found a teacher.

We went to ihop and rented movies for the day she was suspended and I've never been so proud of her. Phone Post

fuck yeah.

story should've been about  a son instead of a daughter, but cool still.

12/13/12 2:37 PM
bruised

D241 -
UGSlapshot -  One of my kids got picked on in school so after talking to the principal three times about it and nothing being done I brought them to sakura and signed them up for a year of Kickboxing, self defense and judo.

fuck yeah.

story should've been about  a son instead of a daughter, but cool still.

Disagreed because a girl with that kind of courage is badass! Phone Post
12/13/12 2:59 PM
UGSlapshot

Well I tried but after three girls we decided it wasn't it the cards. But I do have a few story's about her fighting boys lol.

One time wile sparring a boy kicked her square in the junk and she stated crying, Jim jumped on the mat and told her "we don't cry here we get mad"

Dude she followed instructions and put a shellacking on that boy and made him cry. When the round was over she walked by me and had a smile from ear to ear.

On the way home I asked her why she was smiling and she said she likes making boys cry lol.

Girls can make you just as proud. Phone Post
12/13/12 3:12 PM
soliak
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/13/12 3:13 PM

My GF and I watch all the PPV's and free cards together. She generally hangs out with all the GF's from the other guys at the gym but they all know what they are talking about. I started teaching her basic BJJ about 2 years ago and she isn't bad at it. She prefers being on her back with me in her guard (lolz) and manages to get triangles and armbars off me if I leave an arm in a bad position. The best part was when we got her and her teenage sister (16) to wrestle. I train with my GF's brother and he had been training up her little sis, so at a family function we got them to wrestle and they were both going for subs and shit.

It was pretty awesome.

12/13/12 3:18 PM
BaraoKix

Its cool that she makes you feel "blest", I wonder how many others shes made feel that way...
12/13/12 4:12 PM
Bentleysuper8

Is "blest" the term atheists use for when they feel real lucky?
12/13/12 4:14 PM
GMan99
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it possible that she learned these insights from the black guy she was screwing while watching the fight?
12/13/12 4:20 PM
stevekt
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's trying to connect with you because she feels guilty for something she did. Phone Post
12/13/12 4:57 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife brought up Benson Henderson once.

In bed.

Talking about his legs "like a horse".

I don't know if I should be pissed at that or the fact it made me cum faster.

Guess I should be happy to have a cool wife who likes fights. Phone Post
12/13/12 5:14 PM
bruised

JeffersonDArcyChoke - My wife brought up Benson Henderson once.

In bed.

Talking about his legs "like a horse".

I don't know if I should be pissed at that or the fact it made me cum faster.

Guess I should be happy to have a cool wife who likes fights. Phone Post
Legitimate LOL! VTFU.

Interesting that I've received so much feedback on "blest", which is a variant of blessed... MOAR Grammar Nazis!!! Phone Post
12/13/12 5:15 PM
NINJAe973

bruised - ... With your own wife/girlfriend, assholes. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
12/13/12 5:17 PM
bruised

soliak - 

My GF and I watch all the PPV's and free cards together. She generally hangs out with all the GF's from the other guys at the gym but they all know what they are talking about. I started teaching her basic BJJ about 2 years ago and she isn't bad at it. She prefers being on her back with me in her guard (lolz) and manages to get triangles and armbars off me if I leave an arm in a bad position. The best part was when we got her and her teenage sister (16) to wrestle. I train with my GF's brother and he had been training up her little sis, so at a family function we got them to wrestle and they were both going for subs and shit.

It was pretty awesome.

VTFU for story time :-)

12/13/12 5:22 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGSlapshot - One of my kids got picked on in school so after talking to the principal three times about it and nothing being done I brought them to sakura and signed them up for a year of Kickboxing, self defense and judo.

Awesome Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.