UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory MacDonald responds to Condit's response...

12/13/12 9:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer

Do Tristar Gym members dream of electric sheep? When Rory MacDonald walks around Montreal, is there acontroversial voiceover by Harrison Ford? These are the questions that should be asked, considering many think Rory MacDonald may not be human, but it would take a Voigt-Kampff machine to really know the truth. Lucky for us, we have the next best thing in Layzie The Savage. He pulled the rising-star welterweight aside and threw every pertinent question possible in Rory's face. Questions such as his feelings on his upcoming rematch with Carlos Condit, what he thinks about the Diaz/GSP fight getting made and much more. Of course, the Canadian responded exactly like you would expect: succinctly and a little like a replicant.

12/13/12 9:59 PM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Editor/Videographer

www.middleeasy.com

12/13/12 10:01 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mehhh...thats cool...I suppose i'll have to beat him...
12/13/12 11:07 PM
Jayjayememay
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

12/13/12 11:15 PM
ufc98newb
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's growing on me. no bullshit with this guy, lol.

12/13/12 11:18 PM
ChaosOverkill
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ufc98newb - 

he's growing on me. no bullshit with this guy, lol.

yep love it. That's differentiates him from Jone's phonyness to me.

Rory is just in a weird zone where he don't care who takes what he says the wrong way.

12/13/12 11:21 PM
ChaosOverkill
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's one of those people it is very very hard to make laugh. He is a very serious dude

12/13/12 11:27 PM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This kid is awesome. Calls it how it is. He is who he is and makes no bones about it. Good for him. Phone Post
12/13/12 11:29 PM
Vote me down
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory is the man he just wants to win and couldnt care less about anything else, even his own fans. Pimp.

12/13/12 11:33 PM
SickEyeDiaz
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a fucking monster! He's growing on me more and more. Would love to see him and Nick throw down some time. Phone Post
12/13/12 11:35 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 12/13/12 11:35 PM
Vote me down - 

Rory is the man he just wants to win and couldnt care less about anything else, even his own fans. Pimp.

He'll have plenty of time to worry about fans later, he's young and clearly driven to deliver punishment, enjoys it and is honest with it lol

12/13/12 11:37 PM
le

Don't like him but I respect the honesty in this video. Phone Post
12/13/12 11:40 PM
ufc98newb
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

He's one of those people it is very very hard to make laugh. He is a very serious dude

ya right, see how long that stone face lasts on a date with THIS GUY!

12/13/12 11:42 PM
ShakeR_
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep, this video scored major points. I loved the fact that he could care less about fighting in his home town other than the drive being shorter. Lmao. No one says that!

Cold blooded killer. Phone Post
12/13/12 11:46 PM
bigbenpie
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That vid made a fan out of me. Tells it like it is. Phone Post
12/13/12 11:47 PM
Ryan Black
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He comes off to me as a guy who has no problem being very frank with you, and that's cool.

I'm really hoping everything works out with this rematch, and I really can't wait to see it. He said he'll be an entirely different fighter in there with Carlos this time; well- so will Condit. That fight has epic war written all over it. Would be nice as the co-main for GSP/Diaz. Phone Post
12/13/12 11:54 PM
lgi

Cool, calm, collective.
12/13/12 11:57 PM
HandyDarsh
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PhallicObjekt - This kid is awesome. Calls it how it is. He is who he is and makes no bones about it. Good for him. Phone Post
This! Phone Post
12/14/12 12:06 AM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahah, I hope CC beats him. Great video Layzie, u been busy lately! Phone Post
12/14/12 12:07 AM
redrum85
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a really chill guy, all this non sense about him is getting annoying, people gotta relax Phone Post
12/14/12 12:17 AM
Choochy
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandyDarsh -
PhallicObjekt - This kid is awesome. Calls it how it is. He is who he is and makes no bones about it. Good for him. Phone Post
This! Phone Post
Phone Post
12/14/12 12:31 AM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the responses in this thread. I've always liked Rory, but I think he was being misunderstood and unfairly portrayed by the fans leading up to the BJ fight. Good to see the UG warming up to him, he's the next big thing in MMA.
12/14/12 1:42 AM
MountainMedic
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ufc98newb -
ChaosOverkill - 

ya right, see how long that stone face lasts on a date with THIS GUY!

Dude!
That's 9/11 clown territory .... not cool to even joke around about.

Fuck, I just peed a little bit.

Mod's, please delete thread!

For the love of cod, please delete. Phone Post
12/14/12 1:50 AM
Neil Funk

I think Rory has been coached a little to play up the "emotionless killer" role, I like when he's just being himself. Fuck that acting shit, the actions in the cage speak for themselves.
12/14/12 1:55 AM
lgi

There is an idea of a Rory MacDonald; some kind of abstraction. But there is no Rory: only an entity, something illusory.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.