UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Any real fights ever break out

12/18/12 3:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeMimic
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lex Luger Bruiser Brody comes to mind. Brody stops cooperating early in the match and Luger has no clue what to do. Pretty sure it's on YouTube too. Phone Post
12/28/12 1:00 AM
Samsonite1084
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just watched an instance where this almost happened. I'm currently watching survivor series 95 on coliseum home video on VHS, and when 1-2-3 kid wins his survivor series match, Razor Ramon was gonna come out and fight him for real because the kid turned his back on Razor. He had to be restrained by Fatu, and Savio Vega. Good thing too, that coulda got ugly Phone Post
12/28/12 5:25 PM
moiststpierre
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub! More stories please Phone Post
12/28/12 5:29 PM
westleyyys
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In cowboy bill watts's biography there's a story of bruiser Brody no selling to Danny hodge, that didn't last too long though. Danny didn't play that crap.

Also seem to remember another story of someone taking liberties with a young undertaker when he was big mark callaway, in a tag match and his partner not appreciating it and getting pretty rough himself with a chair. Phone Post
12/28/12 5:32 PM
Ramirez83
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - Lex Luger Bruiser Brody comes to mind. Brody stops cooperating early in the match and Luger has no clue what to do. Pretty sure it's on YouTube too. Phone Post
That's the first one that came to mind for me. I've heard that Luger was a cocky asshole and Brody just wanted to teach him a lesson. Im sure most people on these forums have seen the video but if not watch it,pretty funny seeing Luger get scared shitless and jump the cage and run to the back Phone Post
12/28/12 5:42 PM
TheBearStare
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabulois rougeous(spelling?) Ie.the mountie bashed the teeth out of dynamite kid with brass knuckles Phone Post
12/28/12 5:45 PM
JoeMimic
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ramirez83 - 
JoeMimic - Lex Luger Bruiser Brody comes to mind. Brody stops cooperating early in the match and Luger has no clue what to do. Pretty sure it's on YouTube too. Phone Post
That's the first one that came to mind for me. I've heard that Luger was a cocky asshole and Brody just wanted to teach him a lesson. Im sure most people on these forums have seen the video but if not watch it,pretty funny seeing Luger get scared shitless and jump the cage and run to the back Phone Post

For those who may have not seen it.

12/29/12 2:29 AM
Stryfe
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vader was known to be real tender hearted and commented about his stiff style. When he first broke in as the Leon Baby Bull White he was broke in by guys like Hansen and Brody and he thought it was suppose to be stiff like that. He didn't know he was being too rough till guys started to complain to Gagne.

New Jack beat a jobber up on ECW because the guy lied to him. He beats him severly with a chair and Mustafa gets him out of the ring to save him. Another one comes to mind with New Jack is him and DW Dudley.
12/29/12 2:58 AM
alewaboy52
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is pretty interesting, it seems to happen more often at the japanese promotions from what ive been seeing, anymore with the american promotions...recent history?
12/29/12 3:38 PM
Petey B
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alewaboy52 - this is pretty interesting, it seems to happen more often at the japanese promotions from what ive been seeing, anymore with the american promotions...recent history?
Interesting stories. Phone Post
12/29/12 3:55 PM
Stryfe
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had heard the Brody/Luger thing was more of a rib on Luger because he was so nervous to work with Brody and most guys knew Luger wasn't in wrestling because he loved it
12/29/12 4:02 PM
Stryfe

This wasn't a match but it was back in the day when guys were more protective of the business.

Blue name help please
http://youtu.be/Q-yT-PesqKQ

1/2/13 2:41 PM
Mookie Blaylock
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone mention Brock dropping Bob Holly on his neck?
1/2/13 2:41 PM
Mookie Blaylock
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or JBL beating up The Blue Meanie?
1/2/13 2:42 PM
Mookie Blaylock

Or the Acolytes completely destroying Public Enemy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbZiEMOt6mA
1/2/13 2:45 PM
Sofa King Cool
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't HBK get mad at Vader during their Summerslam match and kick him in the head for botching a spot? Phone Post
1/11/13 7:26 PM
YoungGunABKJ
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i love inoki. if he would have been able to use all his skills agaisnt ali, he would have smashed him. he sent him to the hospital from crap walking and kickn his legs from that postion.

also, i would love to have the honor of one of his famous slaps.
1/11/13 7:31 PM
YoungGunABKJ
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not really a fight but on the infamouse flight. henning telln brock he couldnt take him down and they start to wrestling and taker choking someone out[cnt remember, was it angle or maybe broack?}
1/14/13 1:03 AM
Ryan Black
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YoungGunABKJ - not really a fight but on the infamouse flight. henning telln brock he couldnt take him down and they start to wrestling and taker choking someone out[cnt remember, was it angle or maybe broack?}
I'll never forget Curt Hennig. RIP. One of his last comments, I believe, before working a solid match against Jeff Jarrett in the waaayy early days of NWA-TNA:

"No matter what happens... I'm the only man on the planet that can say, 'I'm the guy that took down Brock Lesnar at 36,000 feet.'"

Something along those lines. Pair that with the fact that, four weeks before Mr. Perfect passed away, I sat front row at a local indy show he was headlining. He Perfect Plexed the indy fed's champion right infront of me on the floor, got up, looked at me, pointed in my face and shouted "That could be you, asshole!" I was like a 13yr old girl coming face-to-face with her idol Justin Bieber, LOL. Phone Post
1/14/13 8:20 AM
bruddahoodaman
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember London shooting about punching bubba ray in the mouth for being a Dick during a match. Bubba left the ring and they had to change the Finnish. Phone Post
1/14/13 11:35 AM
FCFBlazer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Black -
YoungGunABKJ - not really a fight but on the infamouse flight. henning telln brock he couldnt take him down and they start to wrestling and taker choking someone out[cnt remember, was it angle or maybe broack?}
I'll never forget Curt Hennig. RIP. One of his last comments, I believe, before working a solid match against Jeff Jarrett in the waaayy early days of NWA-TNA:

"No matter what happens... I'm the only man on the planet that can say, 'I'm the guy that took down Brock Lesnar at 36,000 feet.'"

Something along those lines. Pair that with the fact that, four weeks before Mr. Perfect passed away, I sat front row at a local indy show he was headlining. He Perfect Plexed the indy fed's champion right infront of me on the floor, got up, looked at me, pointed in my face and shouted "That could be you, asshole!" I was like a 13yr old girl coming face-to-face with her idol Justin Bieber, LOL. Phone Post
That is AWESOME! Phone Post
1/14/13 11:43 AM
TheBearStare
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Mr. Perfect story.

Didnt jericho beat up goldberg or something? Headlocked or guillotined him i think Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.