UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Good job Mods, thank you

12/14/12 2:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jimmy23
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for removing Fugazis post

12/14/12 2:49 PM
Garv
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fightersbook.com, Get Connected

Illumimodi

12/14/12 2:51 PM
5pointer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

another "i dont agree with you so im deleting your thread" imo/while venom is spewed on an hourly basis around here. oh well. you tried Fugazi
12/14/12 2:53 PM
Misedukatd
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what was the general nature of this removed post?

12/14/12 2:57 PM
jimmy23
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Misedukatd - 

what was the general nature of this removed post?

he claimed that the shootings were a result of dark Illumnati influences

the bodies arent even cold yet..............

12/14/12 3:00 PM
ceiling_cat
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's this false equivalency fallacy around here about vote downs for "opinions."  Not all opinions are valid.  If I opine that an OGer is a child molester, people should feel free to vote me down merely because they disagree with that "opinion."  Similarly, if someone opines that the murder of children is just further proof of their satanist conspiracy theory and anyone who disagrees is an idiot, then people should feel free to vote that person down just because they disagree.  Not all opinions are worthy of respect.  This is the OG, its not subject to the first amendment and not everything that can be called an opinion needs to be shared.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.