UnderGround Forums

GolfGround >> Golf brand preferance?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/14/12 3:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LB Blastoise
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I work at a retail store, and since I hate my job and department, I hang out with our golf guys.

One thing I notice is, almost every single golfer, be it customer or employee or whatever, love one brand and pretty much swear by it.

I just started playing again and have to say I love the new cobra stuff we have in the store, and TaylorMade, but since I have yet to purchase either brand I don't feel held down, as of yet anyway.

With that said, what is your preferred brand and why?  I am just curious to see what people prefer and why...

And maybe see if one of those suits me better of course.

12/14/12 6:00 PM
Animal Chin
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've played mizuno irons for years. To me there's not anything out there that feels better. Fourteen golf wedges because they seem to be as soft as any wedge I've ever hit and I get a lot of spin with them.

No real preference on drivers. I have several I play with. Mainly an r11.
12/30/12 3:25 PM
Tommy Gunnz
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am new to golf and like Titleist, no real rhyme or reason why but to me when I think of golf (even before I was a fan or started playing) I thought of Titleist so that is the first real set of golf clubs (irons and wedges) I got after my starter set although they are so ridiculously expensive
6/28/13 7:48 PM
RKing85
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not picky at all when it comes to either clubs or balls.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.