UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Petition to Scrap UFC Nu-Metal Theme Song

12/16/12 9:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Libero21
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It should be like that 300 violin song Phone Post
12/16/12 10:27 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This

12/16/12 10:40 AM
robbie380
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - 

This

the instrumental would be good
12/16/12 2:37 PM
WoodenPupa
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^The part where the lead singer gives his little growling pirate speech would win lots of new fans imo.
12/16/12 3:32 PM
Steve4192
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FINGER PAINT NO ESCAPE!!!!!!

12/16/12 3:51 PM
BLACK ROOSTER
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve Perry - Just no rap please
This Phone Post
12/16/12 4:03 PM
MagSlim
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whoabro -
sweatygooch - Signed. Phone Post
So awful Phone Post
. Phone Post
12/16/12 4:25 PM
defendbrooklyn

I dunno, when they said they were gonna change TUF's intro i was pumped cuz i was a little tired of bearing witness to fitness but when they actually changed it the intro just wasnt the same. This is why i feel if u get rid of facing the pain you'll no longer get that feeling before the ppv of rippppppinit into pieeeeeecesss Phone Post
12/16/12 4:36 PM
caseharts
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Use the pride fucking song. Not cuz I liked pride but because it was way better fucking music Phone Post
12/16/12 5:04 PM
kylekanada
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gawms8BM3o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPFPRSZDXp0
12/16/12 5:08 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Get a fully orchestrated theme by Harry Gregson-Williams.
12/16/12 5:09 PM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

signed

12/16/12 5:11 PM
Stone Rolled
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm signing this, and suggesting Hip Hop theme.
12/16/12 5:34 PM
MrBoone
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve Perry - Just no rap please

Ditto.
On a similar note, I'm a fan of RHCP but I kinda miss the old TUF theme written for the show. I always loved how that tuned started.
12/16/12 5:53 PM
Galanis
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was hoping the song would be gone when they got rid of the gladiator. They should just use more of the Hans Zimmer stuff they have with their new intro. It's classy and doesn't scream "I'm a fucking douche bag" like that decade old nu metal shit.

12/16/12 6:00 PM
Megatherium
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

I was hoping the song would be gone when they got rid of the gladiator. They should just use more of the Hans Zimmer stuff they have with their new intro. It's classy and doesn't scream "I'm a fucking douche bag" like that decade old nu metal shit.

I thought that they had promised to drop the Nu metal theme song along with the gladiator into. It was always the music that was the embarrassing element of the intro for me, not the gladiator so much. it was very disappointing when they didn't.

Anyway, signed.
12/16/12 6:38 PM
forumnewb

isn't blaf a RATM fan?

i propose any RATM song to replace the gay nu-metal theme song.
12/16/12 6:43 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pidgey -  face the pain is an acquired taste, id be missing it.

if anything, get rid of the annoying FOX trumpets.

PEREPEPPEREPEEEEEEEE

jesus, that shit doesnt belong in mma. Phone Post

I suppose if you eat it for long enough you could probably acquire a taste for shit. I don't know why you'd want to but whatever.
12/16/12 6:52 PM
Thuglife13
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nu-Metal that isn't Linkin Park is the ghey
12/16/12 7:12 PM
UVolt
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What in the actual fuck is Nu Metal? Am I just old and out of touch. I swear genre labeling just gets dumber and dumber.

And for the record, yes.... Replace that horrible music Phone Post
12/16/12 7:17 PM
Megatherium
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

forumnewb - everyone fuckin sign this shit.

that fuckin theme song has always sucked. it was never cool.
nu-metal has always sucked. it was never cool.

I really wish I could sign this petition more than once. like maybe a hundred-thousand times.

Or at least once a day until we have change.

It's time to end this suffering.
12/17/12 6:21 AM
Kevin bacon

MMALOGIC - 
The Dean of Cuisine -  People would hate whatever new song they chose so might as well have something everybody hates Phone Post

dont replace it with a song... just replace it with an inspiring instrumental.  Get hanz zimmer on that bitch and it will never get old.

indeed
12/17/12 2:53 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the fuck is "Nu-Metal"? Get with the times, brah. I've never heard any of my friends say "Bro, nu-metal is where it is at! Fuck that grindcore noise!"
12/17/12 2:59 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, nothing gives me the goosebumps like the PRIDE music blaring. I started watching MMA when I was about 13 and I would watch old PRIDE re-runs on FOXsportsNET. Those were the days! I used to think that Vanderlei Silva was the baddest man on the planet. I also used to think it was the Japanese B version of UFC(which I didn't really watch because TUF 1 was getting ready to start, IIRC.)

Nostalgia aside, I really enjoy hearing the FOX football music to UFC. It makes it sounds and appear more classy, imho.
12/17/12 4:11 PM
Erik Tracey
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I may have a solution... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.