UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> One lucky punch- before that Nelson was getting

12/16/12 1:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blazing Knees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

schooled and slapped around. Mitrione was faster, had great head kicks, awesome foot work, good td defense, his punches were accurate and he looked better and more confident than any fight he''s been in the UFC

Nelson kept throwing that overhand right again and again and it was not working. That's really the only punch he has and he's flattened a few people with it. Then that uppercut. I can't begin to tell you how disgusted I was when it landed,it was flat out a lucky punch.

If that fight had continued, Matt would've won handily. BUT I guess now I gotta look at that beard, mullet and beer gut for awhile longer until someone puts him in his place ARGGGHHH

That is all. Congrats, lucky punch Roy

12/16/12 1:24 AM
xsrg95
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lucky?... you must be new

12/16/12 1:24 AM
XcessiveZ

Haters gonna hate. Phone Post
12/16/12 1:26 AM
allforroy
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was looking for that uppercut and he got it. Phone Post
12/16/12 1:27 AM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Country Phone Post
12/16/12 1:31 AM
Blazing Knees

allforroy -  He was looking for that uppercut and he got it. Phone Post

lol-he wasn;t looking for shit other than that over hand right he throws over and over again like SHogun does, One of these days some fighter is going to figure out that when he throws it, his left arm is down by his belly and drop him. Not soon enough for me

12/16/12 1:31 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So if meathead hadn't of lost he might have won? Phone Post
12/16/12 1:32 AM
Blazing Knees

Even DFW is disgusted and that's why Roy gets no bonus money tonite.

12/16/12 1:32 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

welcome to the Heavy Weight Division.

knockout power is the great equalizer

deal with it. or get dealt with
12/16/12 1:33 AM
lgi

You mean lucky combo.
12/16/12 1:33 AM
Rantuckjr
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are We Todd Did
12/16/12 1:35 AM
Blazing Knees

Fedors Jim Jams - welcome to the Heavy Weight Division.

knockout power is the great equalizer

deal with it. or get dealt with

yeah, I know. I'm just disgusted and a meathead fan who is disgruntled. He came in great shape, looked awesome and fast and gets dropped with a uppercut that flew in all the way from Idaho. Lucky, lucky lucky fuckie fuck fuck

12/16/12 1:35 AM
mr1709

if nelson didnt land it then he would have landed it at some other point in the fight. This was always going to end in mitrione getting ko'd
12/16/12 1:36 AM
allforroy
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees -

lol-he wasn;t looking for shit other than that over hand right he throws over and over again like SHogun does, One of these days some fighter is going to figure out that when he throws it, his left arm is down by his belly and drop him. Not soon enough for me

Bullshit. Watch it again and try not to jizz on yourself when Mittione lands those kicks to Roy's forearm. Phone Post
Loadin76
1299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

um yeah sure

Blazing Knees

I hate Roy Nelson even more that DFW does. If that's possible

12/16/12 1:38 AM
Blazing Knees

allforroy - 
Blazing Knees -

Bullshit. Watch it again and try not to jizz on yourself when Mittione lands those kicks to Roy's forearm. Phone Post

I can't watch it again, but If i remember right, he threw 3-4 of them and one got thru. You can't tell me that Roy is the superior athlete. He;s just a poster boy for every fat fuck who dreams of UFC glory from their recliner

12/16/12 1:40 AM
allforroy

Blazing Knees -
allforroy - 
Blazing Knees -

I can't watch it again, but If i remember right, he threw 3-4 of them and one got thru. You can't tell me that Roy is the superior athlete. He;s just a poster boy for every fat fuck who dreams of UFC glory from their recliner

That was pretty funny actually. Roy's a trip and he's got legit skills so why the hate? Phone Post
12/16/12 1:41 AM
Loadin76
1299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees - 
allforroy - 
Blazing Knees -

Poster boy with another win on his record

12/16/12 1:43 AM
Blazing Knees

allforroy - 
Blazing Knees -
allforroy - 
Blazing Knees -

That was pretty funny actually. Roy's a trip and he's got legit skills so why the hate? Phone Post

I don't know. I think it's the combo of the mullet, troll beard and beer gut. I know he's a skilled fighter, I've seen a lot of his fights. I don't think I'd like to have a beer with him, but I'd like to punch him in the face

12/16/12 1:45 AM
Blazing Knees

You little pussies keep voting me down. I fucking guaruntee everyone of these votes down I'm getting are from some overweight, never trained or fought anyone toads. If DFW hates him, so do I and fuck your vtfd's ok?.

12/16/12 1:45 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees - 
allforroy - 
Blazing Knees -

Being the superior athlete isn't as important as being the superior fighter.
12/16/12 1:46 AM
Mike Adrian
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't a lucky punch, it was timed perfectly. That takes skill, didn't look the prettiest but it still took skill to land Phone Post
12/16/12 1:47 AM
Festus
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah no. Sorry Phone Post
12/16/12 1:49 AM
Blazing Knees

RileyPust - 
Blazing Knees - 
allforroy - 
Blazing Knees -

Being the superior athlete isn't as important as being the superior fighter.

It was not even 3 minutes of fighting with less than 75 total strikes from both fighters combined and one failed td attempt from tubby and I don't think that merits 'superior fighter"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.