UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> gif) Rustam Khabilov's First Suplex KO

12/16/12 1:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vs Akin Duran in 2009

12/16/12 1:45 PM
Burt Reynoldz
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brutal

12/16/12 1:46 PM
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/16/12 1:54 PM
youarewhatiswrong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pinning the right arm and dropping him to that side was brilliant. No defense.
12/16/12 1:56 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like how he kept hold of that arm so he could lead into an armbar should the guy remain conscious.
12/16/12 1:58 PM
Mismatch
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a crazy fight and to think I picked Pichel for the upset, lesson learned I guess. Very impressed by Khabilov
12/16/12 1:59 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calling Dan Severn and Anthony Macias
12/16/12 2:04 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
549 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember seeing that in one of Caposa's videos. That guy looks like he broke his neck Phone Post
12/16/12 2:08 PM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Makes me appreciate fedors recovery against randleman that much more. Phone Post
12/16/12 2:10 PM
whoabro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PhallicObjekt - Makes me appreciate fedors recovery against randleman that much more. Phone Post
Thought the same thing Phone Post
12/16/12 3:38 PM
DamnSevern

HandsomeTopTeam - Calling Dan Severn and Anthony Macias

a blast from the past

3 way calling.

12/16/12 3:42 PM
Kings21
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just wanna say I love these suplex ko's but I was hopin someone could clarify what the difference is or how the rule reads about what is considered a legal suplex like the ones above and spiking someone on their head. What differentiates the two? Is spiking more along the lines of Marquardt...damn who did he do it to? Leites? Is it more of a direct hit on the top of the head where the body is straight?
12/16/12 3:52 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is why I would never wanna face a good wrestler in a street fight.
12/16/12 3:53 PM
Shakwon
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You do not want that guy on your back. A lot of guys are willing to partially give up their back against the cage in order to wall walk and stand up but you probably want to rethink that strategy against Rustam or you will end up going for a ride.
12/16/12 3:54 PM
Shakwon
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for more gifs of MMA suplexes
12/16/12 3:55 PM
caposa
1654 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - I just wanna say I love these suplex ko's but I was hopin someone could clarify what the difference is or how the rule reads about what is considered a legal suplex like the ones above and spiking someone on their head. What differentiates the two? Is spiking more along the lines of Marquardt...damn who did he do it to? Leites? Is it more of a direct hit on the top of the head where the body is straight?

Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.
Any throw that has an arc is a legal throw. A fighter may not pick up their opponent, invert them placing the fighter’s feet straight up in the air and their head straight down and pile drive their opponent into the canvas. When a fighter is using a takedown or a throw against their opponent they are allowed to throw their opponent to the ground without worry as to whether their opponents head makes contact with the canvas before another part of their body as long as they have not placed their opponent into the above stated pile driver position

http://boxing.nv.gov/aspnet_client/docs/MMA%20RULES%20Expained.pdf.

12/16/12 4:03 PM
Kings21
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 
Kings21 - I just wanna say I love these suplex ko's but I was hopin someone could clarify what the difference is or how the rule reads about what is considered a legal suplex like the ones above and spiking someone on their head. What differentiates the two? Is spiking more along the lines of Marquardt...damn who did he do it to? Leites? Is it more of a direct hit on the top of the head where the body is straight?

Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.
Any throw that has an arc is a legal throw. A fighter may not pick up their opponent, invert them placing the fighter’s feet straight up in the air and their head straight down and pile drive their opponent into the canvas. When a fighter is using a takedown or a throw against their opponent they are allowed to throw their opponent to the ground without worry as to whether their opponents head makes contact with the canvas before another part of their body as long as they have not placed their opponent into the above stated pile driver position

http://boxing.nv.gov/aspnet_client/docs/MMA%20RULES%20Expained.pdf.

Thank you kind Sir.
12/16/12 4:09 PM
Masakyst
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats a scary dude
12/16/12 4:17 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can not wait to see more of this guy!! Phone Post
12/16/12 4:22 PM
DirtehSneakehs

Finally a new awesome Russian fighter in the UFC :D I can't wait to see more of this guy.
12/16/12 4:42 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guys suplexes are a thing of beuty. Phone Post
12/16/12 6:08 PM
DamnSevern

12/16/12 6:16 PM
Shakwon

DamnSevern - 

VTFU, thanks for the gifs
12/16/12 7:44 PM
jhendo79
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frank igor?
12/16/12 7:54 PM
MMALOGIC

man.... this guy could kill or paralyze somebody with that someday.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.