UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My first fight (one-punch KO) (vid)

3/31/13 9:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RacingRacingRacing
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in red, by the way.
3/31/13 9:38 AM
meekie01
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good job Phone Post
3/31/13 10:40 AM
Joe_LaTour

That guy in the blue wanted to get hit Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 11:00 AM
Joeymarvelous
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Starched! Great finish man! Phone Post
3/31/13 11:33 AM
RacingRacingRacing
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe_LaTour - That guy in the blue wanted to get hit Phone Post 3.0

Ha! He's a Muay Thai guy, and sure defense is illegal in Muay Thai, isn't it?!
3/31/13 12:11 PM
Skyrim92

That was a fun fight, well done, you looked real nice especially considering it was only your third fight.
I'm merely a fan, but you did seem to be having the most success when ducking in and coming over the top with hooks when he was at range throwing jabs and straights.
Maybe a couple more body shots? And when you're getting trapped on the ropes, duck under, clinch and turn him as you do? Like Bradley started doing to Provodnikov. I don't know, please don't listen if that's stupid, aha.
3/31/13 12:29 PM
3rdLion
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well done mate!
3/31/13 12:35 PM
RacingRacingRacing

Skyrim92 - That was a fun fight, well done, you looked real nice especially considering it was only your third fight.
I'm merely a fan, but you did seem to be having the most success when ducking in and coming over the top with hooks when he was at range throwing jabs and straights.
Maybe a couple more body shots? And when you're getting trapped on the ropes, duck under, clinch and turn him as you do? Like Bradley started doing to Provodnikov. I don't know, please don't listen if that's stupid, aha.

Thanks very much. I neglected the body shots alright, but he seemed open to the head quite a bit, so I suppose I got a bit excited and headhunted. I cracked him with a succession of big clean shots in the middle of the second and I couldn't believe he stood them, he was bloody tough! With hindsight, I probably should have clinched rather than let him unload on me up against the ropes, but I was comfortable and safe behind my guard and was thinking he'd wear himself out throwing 20 punches in a row.
3/31/13 12:37 PM
RacingRacingRacing

Thanks a million for that, 3rdLion.
3/31/13 12:50 PM
UGCTT_Shope
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a fucking tremendous KO, bud! Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 12:51 PM
The Black Cheez
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice man, that actually wasn't very sloppy. Nice KO. :) Phone Post
3/31/13 1:47 PM
Vitor29

'E couldn't 'andle your riddum! Nice job! Phone Post
3/31/13 1:54 PM
The Gumball Kid

Good fight man, remember to get them hands back up after you drop them bombs!

3/31/13 2:25 PM
justAgrappler
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great job, man!! Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 2:47 PM
Bawls
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the hooks to the body Phone Post
3/31/13 6:27 PM
RacingRacingRacing

Thanks, guys. I'll be able to post the video of the final at some stage tomorrow. Slow internet connections here in rural Ireland!
4/1/13 5:06 AM
RacingRacingRacing

Here is the final (if someone could embed it, that would be much appreciated) which took place about two hours after the semi final, I'm in blue this time. Just to give some background, the chap I'm fighting did quite a bit of boxing when he was younger and would have been the best in our gym from the beginning. When I started six months ago, even sparring him was intimidating as he was that much better than me, so to meet him in the final of the tournament was something else. Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FfDPCrudmY
4/1/13 10:55 AM
3rdLion
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6 months training? You're a natural haha, good job mate
4/1/13 3:00 PM
RacingRacingRacing

Thanks very much, 3rdLion. :-)
4/1/13 4:48 PM
MMArijuana

Great job.
4/2/13 3:12 PM
hmeboy
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

congratulations! Well fought friend!
4/2/13 5:42 PM
RacingRacingRacing

hmeboy - congratulations! Well fought friend!

Thanks very much, hmeboy. I'd like to think I put some of your advice into practice! :-)
4/2/13 5:49 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I forgot I'd seen this thread. But I watched the video again and still feel like it is a nice fucking KO. VTFU again.

4/2/13 7:01 PM
Garuda2359
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 6:08 PM
hmeboy
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RacingRacingRacing - 
hmeboy - congratulations! Well fought friend!

Thanks very much, hmeboy. I'd like to think I put some of your advice into practice! :-)

I'd like to think that too! ;-)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.