UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My first fight (one-punch KO) (vid)

4/6/13 10:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Aldocam
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RacingRacingRacing -
hmeboy - congratulations! Well fought friend!

Thanks very much, hmeboy. I'd like to think I put some of your advice into practice! :-)
Wow well done bro congrats Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 6:15 PM
hmeboy
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should keep this thread alive so we can follow your career, brother
10/6/13 2:43 AM
RacingRacingRacing
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A pal of mine put together a little highlight reel of my fights. If a blue could embed it for me, that would be very much appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDngB5dknTo
10/6/13 3:52 AM
fraz1001
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great shot! Some nice shots to the body too! Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 4:38 AM
TheRandomHero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes very nice short inside hook . Ha he didn't known what hit em Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 4:42 AM
DanUK
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats!
10/6/13 4:47 AM
Ajm1218
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice work! Where did these fights take place?
10/6/13 4:54 AM
RacingRacingRacing
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks very much, AJM. The first fight was in a gym, the others were in hotels. The second fight was at a big fund raiser fight night, over a thousand people there!
10/6/13 5:06 AM
British101
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Future goat. Ha just kidding but nice work (or am I?) Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 11:28 AM
RacingRacingRacing

Apologies, Youtube zapped that video for copyright infringement. This one should work.

https://vimeo.com/76253584
10/7/13 3:35 PM
HaoleBoy
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my first time seeing this

well done!
and I loved the walk away after you dropped him
10/7/13 4:12 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brilliant composure vtfu Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
RacingRacingRacing

Alright UG?

After 18 months out, I took a fight on three weeks notice on a fundraising card for local sports teams. I won, but I am very disappointed with my performance.

www.vimeo.com/102790196 (if a blue namer could help out, please)

It was my first time fighting in front of a home crowd and I was just too wound up. I fought too aggressively and it played to my opponents strengths. Very embarrassed to get knocked down for the first time, but am proud of myself that I got up (it was a hard shot made harder by the fact that I was coming forward fast at the time) and fought even better afterwards. Dropping back to one minute rounds was a pain, I feel it would have been a different fight with two minute rounds.

My poor performance is after giving me the kick in the arse that I needed. I'm going to get some proper training in a boxing club (I have had very little coaching to date) and do some strength training (I haven't lifted a weight since I was 16!) and I want to get back into the ring and show my true potential.
25 days ago
Bootsy Collins
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit how did I miss this thread before? Clonmel born and raised here OP
25 days ago
staygreenponyboy
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kevin Blake vs Karl Clancy from kmcb54321 on Vimeo.

Wow, great thread!
25 days ago
RacingRacingRacing

Aboy Bootsy! I'm a Golden man, for my sins. The first four fights on this thread were all on in Clonmel.

Thanks, staygreen.
25 days ago
Zed Wayne Zed
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice work!
25 days ago
Bootsy Collins
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RacingRacingRacing - Aboy Bootsy! I'm a Golden man, for my sins. The first four fights on this thread were all on in Clonmel.

Thanks, staygreen.

052 fo life booooyyy :)
25 days ago
RacingRacingRacing

Ha! 062 kiiiid!
24 days ago
Bootsy Collins

Where you thinking of training boxing? Some great lads in clonmel boxing club. Con sheeehan etc Phone Post 3.0
24 days ago
TheImmortalStocktonSlap
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. Phone Post 3.0
24 days ago
Doc_Watson
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well done sir ! Phone Post 3.0
24 days ago
hmeboy
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome!

you stiffened him up with that left hook at the end of round 3, best punch of the fight. Too bad about the break that allowed him to recover.

cheers
24 days ago
garrote
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post 3.0
24 days ago
RacingRacingRacing

Bootsy Collins - Where you thinking of training boxing? Some great lads in clonmel boxing club. Con sheeehan etc Phone Post 3.0

I had a good chat with the boss of the club in Tipperary the other night, so I think I'll head in next week and see how I go. I used to train in the Muay Thai gym in Clonmel, great bunch of lads in there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.