11/17/13 12:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
novaguy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good call Phone Post 3.0
11/17/13 8:33 PM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/17/13 8:35 PM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/17/13 9:51 PM
Chucklesmf
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -

He's so fast. I'd love to see him vs Darrell Montague. FOTN. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 10:58 AM
DamnSevern

RUMOR: Demetrious Johnson vs. Ali Bagautinov at  UFC 174.

4/9/14 11:03 AM
Vittorio Blaze

Will be the 1st FlyW fight i'm really looking fwd to watching, going with AB, first russian to hold ufc strap Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 11:08 AM
ShowtimeKnee

Wish they put this on fox so it wouldnt have to get sub 150k PPV buys
4/9/14 11:12 AM
Lick Boners

Edited: 04/09/14 11:13 AM
Another thread why DamnSevern is/was one of the best posters on the site

edit: IS, since he is apparently still posting ;)
4/9/14 12:00 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miss your threads DS Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 12:04 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you think Ali has much of a chance? He could probably use another year to be ready but there aren't any other contenders that make more sense Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 12:33 PM
touch
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 

RUMOR: Demetrious Johnson vs. Ali Bagautinov at  UFC 174.

lol cool gif!

4/9/14 2:40 PM
DamnSevern

Lick Boners - Another thread why DamnSevern is/was one of the best posters on the site

thanks friend... I think this was my first post in 2014.  I will make 1 more thread later today similar to this one. 

"UFC needs to sign this Badass French FW"   I truly believe this French kid will be champion within 3 years.

after that you won't see me for a while unless to ttt that thread. 

Nonetheless, thanks for the kind words.

4/9/14 2:46 PM
DamnSevern

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Do you think Ali has much of a chance? He could probably use another year to be ready but there aren't any other contenders that make more sense Phone Post 3.0

thanks dude, hope all is well.

I'm def favoring  Mighty Mouse, but I think Ali has a pretty good chance if he can connect on one of his big punches.  I also feel like Dodson would/will beat Mighty Mouse if they fight again.  

Agree that another year might be good for Ali...but the shallowness of the division makes it very difficult.  Also think Ali has been very aggresive with the UFC Brass trying to get this titleshot.  

4/9/14 2:47 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
705 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually became an ali fan based on this thread. When he got the call it felt like an uger was fighting. That plus hes badass Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 2:49 PM
touch
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 
Lick Boners - Another thread why DamnSevern is/was one of the best posters on the site

thanks friend... I think this was my first post in 2014.  I will make 1 more thread later today similar to this one. 

"UFC needs to sign this Badass French FW"   I truly believe this French kid will be champion within 3 years.

after that you won't see me for a while unless to ttt that thread. 

Nonetheless, thanks for the kind words.

That's a pity :(

UG needs you I beleive!

4/9/14 2:52 PM
DamnSevern

thanks Touch

Due to how shitty this place has gotten, I don't really feel like contributing anymore.

4/9/14 2:56 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 

thanks Touch

Due to how shitty this place has gotten, I don't really feel like contributing anymore.

Yup
4/9/14 4:48 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

DamnSevern -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Do you think Ali has much of a chance? He could probably use another year to be ready but there aren't any other contenders that make more sense Phone Post 3.0

thanks dude, hope all is well.

I'm def favoring  Mighty Mouse, but I think Ali has a pretty good chance if he can connect on one of his big punches.  I also feel like Dodson would/will beat Mighty Mouse if they fight again.  

Agree that another year might be good for Ali...but the shallowness of the division makes it very difficult.  Also think Ali has been very aggresive with the UFC Brass trying to get this titleshot.  

I personally don't think striking is what will beat MM at 125. Someone will have to do it with grappling. But who knows. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 4:49 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

DamnSevern -

thanks Touch

Can't say I blame you Phone Post 3.0
4/10/14 5:21 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ali B is good but at this point I don't think he has much to offer for MM

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.