UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How the hell did Lauzon lose to Gsot?!

12/16/12 11:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OscarGoldmen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just rewatched the fight and to me it looked like Lauzon gassed near the end of the first.

What say you? Phone Post
12/16/12 11:18 PM
madvillain11

they fought 1 time. 1 night. if for instance the fight before theres ended 1 min earlier that could change the whole multiverse.
12/16/12 11:20 PM
BshMstr
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah, he gassed... he talked about it quite a bit afterwards.
12/16/12 11:56 PM
Brian McLaughlin
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Sotiropolis can get the fight to the ground for any length of time he can submit anyone at 155

12/16/12 11:59 PM
Alistair Overstream
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gassed out trying to finish in the first...had he kept that pace up another round he'd have beaten Soti IMO
12/17/12 12:01 AM
Joe Lauzon
695 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter, Director of Awesome
I gassed horribly. I won't he first round easily and then my legs turned into concrete getting off the stool to begin the second. Phone Post
12/17/12 12:03 AM
Galanis
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

George was on a big streak then. The guy has been out for a while and is getting up there in years.. He has a great ground game and is an under rated fighter. I think he got into it too late in the game. His fight with Joe was great. Lauzon NEVER has a boring fight. A rematch would be cool, love to see it.

12/17/12 12:05 AM
vaginal tear
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon - I gassed horribly. I won't he first round easily and then my legs turned into concrete getting off the stool to begin the second. Phone Post
It was 5 minutes of madness. Loved it. Phone Post
12/17/12 12:10 AM
Pessimist_Pete

Soto threw sand in his eyes, and Joe lacked the JCVD skills to cope with the temporary blindness. Phone Post
12/17/12 12:10 AM
bekk46

Lauzon got tired from punching his face too much, Sots is a just a tough sob. Joe looked like a completely different fighter in rounds 1 2. It's fair to say lauzon is much improved since that fight, while sots has regressed or plateaued. Wish both fighters the best of luck, both are extremely class acts. Phone Post
12/17/12 12:11 AM
Dazednconfused
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So cool fighters post here. Love your work Joe! Phone Post
12/17/12 12:12 AM
OscarGoldmen

Joe Lauzon - I gassed horribly. I won't he first round easily and then my legs turned into concrete getting off the stool to begin the second. Phone Post
Thanks for the response JLau! Your one of my favourite fighters and ill be rootin for you come the miller fight my man!! Phone Post
12/17/12 12:12 AM
HexRei

Joe Lauzon -  I gassed horribly. I won't he first round easily and then my legs turned into concrete getting off the stool to begin the second. Phone Post

And then Joe drops in to set the story straight :)

Fan 4 lyfe
12/17/12 12:15 AM
gin and juice
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe would own in a rematch IMHO Phone Post
12/17/12 12:35 AM
BshMstr
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Doom - 
Joe Lauzon -  I gassed horribly. I won't he first round easily and then my legs turned into concrete getting off the stool to begin the second. Phone Post

We all know you gassed but surely a bit more credit for your opponent is in order.

It isn't like G-Sots is some bum just because his takedowns aren't good enough to make him a top guy.

His ground game is better than almost everyone's at 155, including yours Joe.

i strongly disagree...i remember watching that fight, and being amazed how exhausted Joe was starting round 2, after easily winning the first.

George has 14 wins, 8 by sub. Joe's got 22 wins, and 18 by sub.

it's not like he's whining about the loss here...

12/17/12 12:46 AM
OscarGoldmen

Dr Doom -

We all know you gassed but surely a bit more credit for your opponent is in order.

It isn't like G-Sots is some bum just because his takedowns aren't good enough to make him a top guy.

His ground game is better than almost everyone's at 155, including yours Joe.
Lol how tough do you feel calling him out over the Internet.

Sounds like someone has daddy issues Phone Post
12/17/12 1:16 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian McLaughlin -

If Sotiropolis can get the fight to the ground for any length of time he can submit anyone at 155

This Phone Post
12/17/12 1:27 AM
tiger07
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed, Sots' ground game is slick! JLau is also a beast, both on the feet and the ground.
12/17/12 1:29 AM
ausmma
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

since his first loss in the UFC to Siver he has not been the same fighter he just could not get the take down on Siver and seems to have given up on his ground game and now thinks he is a boxer.

Joe you are one of my fav fighters but really? you got caught and if you did gas which it looks like you did that's no reason to take the credit away from Sots on the win

12/17/12 1:51 AM
Yelm
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see how Joe is taking credit from George at all. Anybody who has watched the fight can see that Joe is a completely different guy in the second round.

Can't wait to see you fight Miller. Fotn written all over that one. Phone Post
12/17/12 2:04 AM
ausmma
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yelm -  I don't see how Joe is taking credit from George at all. Anybody who has watched the fight can see that Joe is a completely different guy in the second round.

Can't wait to see you fight Miller. Fotn written all over that one. Phone Post

I'm not saying he was'nt a different guy in the second but all he had to say was George got the better of him that night (as George did not Gas after taking a beating in the first)  but I have no doubt if there was a rematch now Joe would end up winning 9 out of 10 times

12/17/12 7:25 AM
whoabro

Thanks for the reply joe.

Doesnt sound like he is making excuses or taking anything away from soto to me, just explaining what happened. Phone Post
12/17/12 7:33 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love you Joe! (lots of homo) Phone Post
12/17/12 7:34 AM
Eggbert
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could totally beat Joes ass and submit him

Until he sees this post and I tuck tail like a little beotch. Lol can't wait to see you run a clinic on miller Joe! Phone Post
12/17/12 8:02 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know why people are acting like GSot is their mother, but Joe didn't take any credit from him. Saying he won the first round is the truth, saying he gassed horribly is obviously the truth if you have seen the fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.