UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I challenge Sean McCorkle...

12/18/12 12:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

McCorkle is still ducking me?? He probably just jelly I'm better looking than him!!

Dont be scared homie. Ill out cupcake you and mccorckle combined Phone Post
12/18/12 1:51 PM
TexDeuce
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee -

LMAO Phone Post
12/18/12 6:08 PM
Sean McCorkle
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine that, another girl that wants me.

You just name the time and place and I'll give you exactly what you want from me......then we can eat some cupcakes after that.

Holla (that's what black guys say)

PS: all you dudes on here that don't think I'm good looking, ask your girlfriends, ask your sisters, and ask your dads.
12/18/12 6:10 PM
Bucephalus

Edited: 12/18/12 6:11 PM
RowdyBec - 

HOT!
12/18/12 6:15 PM
TEX4N32
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - Imagine that, another girl that wants me.

You just name the time and place and I'll give you exactly what you want from me......then we can eat some cupcakes after that.

PS: all you dudes on here that don't think I'm good looking, ask your girlfriends, ask your sisters, and ask your dads.
Lol Phone Post
12/18/12 6:21 PM
Trick or Truth
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - Imagine that, another girl that wants me.

Need some video of this cupcake *wink* eating business ;)

12/18/12 6:22 PM
RowdyBec
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Settle down bucko... you finally mustered up the courage to accept my challenge?? :) I've ate more cupcakes than you've had hot dinners & I betcha thats a whole lot of hot dinners Corky!! I'm fighting in Missouri in 3 weeks time... I hear you only live a state or two away. If you ain't scurred & as rich as you say you are... surely you won't back down from a 115 pound girl?? I smash you quick at a cupcake eating contest, a 40 yard dash, a game of ro-sham-bo & a spelling bee all in one day on camera!! 

I am how you say... not impress with your performance McCorkle!! COME GET SOME :)

12/18/12 6:29 PM
shugerrush

Damn challenge is legit Phone Post
12/18/12 6:35 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You come at the iKing you best not miss Phone Post
12/18/12 6:47 PM
RowdyBec
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/18/12 6:49 PM
2JupitersTooMany -  You come at the iKing you best not miss Phone Post

Be very hard to miss him!! I'd destroy his hunger, athleticism, manhood & intelligence in four swift challenges!! FLAWLESS VICTORY :)

12/18/12 6:54 PM
Sean McCorkle
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, you literally do have a cupcake tattoo. Nevertheless I ain't scurred. Email me the fight details smccorkle23@aol.com

And bring some $ to tip with, because you're about to get served.
12/18/12 6:59 PM
JohnnyChrist

You use an aol email? What kind of ancient land do you come from?
12/18/12 7:00 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - Damn, you literally do have a cupcake tattoo. Nevertheless I ain't scurred. Email me the fight details smccorkle23@aol.com

Bang! Phone Post
12/18/12 7:15 PM
JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cue the Cody Mckenzie gif. SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!

Remember guys, we all heard it here on the UG first...

12/18/12 7:26 PM
walkinassassin

This is the best thing on the interwebs.. Glad to be back Phone Post
12/18/12 8:01 PM
Brenturban
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/18/12 8:04 PM
Davy Crockett
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should let him eat your muffin instead Phone Post
12/18/12 8:34 PM
chrisoefer
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In other MMA News: Bec "Rowdy" Hyatt forced to pull out of upcoming fight due to last minute positive pregnancy test.

12/18/12 8:41 PM
dontmakemeturnmycapson
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post
12/18/12 9:22 PM
MadmanGadman
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope this happens and I hope you guys tape it for all of us on the UG. Phone Post
12/18/12 9:35 PM
RowdyBec

Edited: 12/18/12 9:35 PM
Sean McCorkle - Damn, you literally do have a cupcake tattoo. Nevertheless I ain't scurred. Email me the fight details smccorkle23@aol.com

You're making a big mistake mister!! I will email you with terms of war after training tonight :)

I will make sure Corky's embarressment is filmed... I am claiming the UG from Big Sexy!!

12/18/12 9:44 PM
fightsfan
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't MCCORKLE say after his recdent weigh-in that he weighed " two cupcakes under 265 " to make weight!
12/18/12 9:50 PM
In Limbo
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she's really really hot

wow

12/18/12 9:51 PM
Chromium
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

Settle down bucko... you finally mustered up the courage to accept my challenge?? :) I've ate more cupcakes than you've had hot dinners & I betcha thats a whole lot of hot dinners Corky!! I'm fighting in Missouri in 3 weeks time... I hear you only live a state or two away. If you ain't scurred & as rich as you say you are... surely you won't back down from a 115 pound girl?? I smash you quick at a cupcake eating contest, a 40 yard dash, a game of ro-sham-bo & a spelling bee all in one day on camera!! 

I am how you say... not impress with your performance McCorkle!! COME GET SOME :)

Alright, if this can be arranged (probably _after_ the Invicta event), I propose a charity drive to make this happen.

So, just to get things straight, a cupcake-eating contest, a 40-yard dash, a game of ro-sham-bo (I assume the South Park version), and a saucy spelling bee?
12/18/12 9:58 PM
Sugarfoot
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm willing to donate a dollar for every cupcake McCorkle eats off her bum, on video of course. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.