UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I challenge Sean McCorkle...

12/19/12 10:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Blaat
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for moar of her hot accent and cupcake! Oh and the challenge with porksnorkle- Phone Post
12/19/12 10:23 AM
Johnbigfella
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JuicedBeast - Does the spelling bee consist of four letter words or sentences? Phone Post
What you did there I like it :) Phone Post
12/19/12 10:26 AM
The Ghost of Eatonbeever
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/19/12 10:30 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Ghost of Eatonbeever - 

Ask and you shall receive, VTFU when I get my vote again.
12/19/12 10:36 AM
The Ghost of Eatonbeever
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS - 
The Ghost of Eatonbeever - 

Ask and you shall receive, VTFU when I get my vote again.

:)

12/19/12 10:38 AM
psujunglist
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - You come at the iKing you best not miss Phone Post
Omar!!!! Phone Post
12/19/12 12:58 PM
Son of Neckbone
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am genuinely intrigued with the cupcake, spelling bee, 40 yd dash contest. It will likely be the headliner for UG news, as long as Rousey or Sonnen don't tweet something.
12/19/12 5:42 PM
Herecomesthejester
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in Phone Post
12/19/12 5:43 PM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

WHAT THE FRAGGLE?? WHERE IS MCCORKLE & WHY IS HE TUCKING?? DON'T BE SCURRED HOMIE!!

I've already slept, done two training sessions & played some Call Of Duty!! I WANT MCCORKLE!! :)

Damn, that post has it all.

Video games, fighting, candy, female, tattoos and piercings
12/19/12 5:46 PM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AttentionDeficitDizzle - I didn't know they had cupcakes in Australia, last I heard they just got Nintendo 64 over there and reruns of M.A.S.H.

Australia will fruk you up YO :)

12/19/12 5:46 PM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JuicedBeast -  Does the spelling bee consist of four letter words or sentences? Phone Post

Well... I am blonde!! The words can't be that difficult, but then again... look at McCorkle?? LOLBURGER :)

12/19/12 5:48 PM
RowdyBec

Nucky - 

I must search the interwebs to buy my girlfriend a cupcake tank top like that pretty hawt.

Its custom made :) Its also going on auction to raise funds for breast cancer later this month :)

12/19/12 5:52 PM
Son of Neckbone
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cung knocked my ace out -  Hi kkm Phone Post

Pretty sure you have no idea what kkm means.
12/19/12 5:52 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

"well I am blonde"

Your eyebrowes say....the carpet does not match the drapes yo.

Blonde ? nope

12/19/12 5:54 PM
RowdyBec

Son of Neckbone - I am genuinely intrigued with the cupcake, spelling bee, 40 yd dash contest. It will likely be the headliner for UG news, as long as Rousey or Sonnen don't tweet something.

Email has been sent to Corky :) What else would he be doing on Jan 5th weekend anyway?? LOL :)

I fly into America in 10 days time buuuut the Annunal Sean PorkSnorkle Quadrathlon Charity Challenge must happen after my fight because this midget will have weight to cut & jet lag to battle :) Competition pending I'm not in hosptial after the best fight in the history of the damn universe & it must be agreed upon that I GO FIRST IN THE RO-SHAM-BO ROUND!! :) <3

12/19/12 5:56 PM
RowdyBec

Bobs App - 
RowdyBec - 
Nucky - 

I must search the interwebs to buy my girlfriend a cupcake tank top like that pretty hawt.

Its custom made :) Its also going on auction to raise funds for breast cancer later this month :)

I am not disparaging the cause at all, and think that giving to a worthy cause is very admirable, but I feel a little confused by this fundraiser. Auctioning off a sports bra...seems like it may cater to creeps for some reason. It's not a glove, or even shorts, I guess I just don't get the intended audience? I don't feel like the average male viewer would buy it, and I don't think many women would...I hate even saying anything, I get the connection with breast cancer and everything, but I just get a really creepy vibe about who would be buying these things.

I guess its to do with the connection with breasts LOL :) I already have a $200 pre bid on mine which is pretty cool :)

12/19/12 5:56 PM
RowdyBec

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

"well I am blonde"

Blonde ? nope

Mr Zipplokk!! I am a little blonde midget... I prommy :) 

12/19/12 6:14 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I have his cell number if you get to the states and still need/want to reach him.

12/19/12 6:19 PM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 - Does PorkSnorkle have the cardio to finish a cupcake?
Pork Snorkle had me loling hard Phone Post
12/19/12 6:51 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

"well I am blonde"

Blonde ? nope

Maybe the Baldmother???

*runs*

Cindy

12/19/12 8:19 PM
MrChainBlueLightning
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmm, I will be in KC on the 5th. I'm going to have to check this out, and by this I mean THIS!
12/19/12 10:34 PM
RowdyBec

MrChainBlueLightning - Hmmm, I will be in KC on the 5th. I'm going to have to check this out, and by this I mean THIS!

You better come watch my fight too mister!! :)

12/19/12 10:41 PM
RowdyBec

Edited: 12/20/12 8:07 AM

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

I have his cell number if you get to the states and still need/want to reach him.

I emailed him earlier on but I guess the big Corky is sleeping!! I never thought he'd accept LOL... if he is able to turn up I'll make sure its filmed & will donate some money to a charity of the UG's choosing if the video reaches X amount of views :) I mention the cupcake eating contest in the below interview... no way McCorkle can defeat me :)

12/20/12 8:09 AM
RowdyBec

Edited: 12/20/12 8:09 AM

Wow... almost 20,000 views on this thread in a couple days!! The Annunal Sean PorkSnorkle Quadrathlon Charity Challenge must happen :) 

12/20/12 11:11 AM
cheesesteak
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.