UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I challenge Sean McCorkle...

12/20/12 12:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
frederic
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

"well I am blonde"

Your eyebrowes say....the carpet does not match the drapes yo.

Blonde ? nope

Blue eyes and blonde hair are genetically linked. She was probably very blonde as a kid, and a dark blonde now.

Not knowing how to talk to the ladies is a learned behavior though.
12/20/12 12:27 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen this thread stick around for the past few days but didn't click on it till today. First I clicked on the green name to see what fighter was calling out Mccorkle. Surprised when I saw it was a girl, I figured, well, lets see what this thread is about.

The first part of the video where she's talking, rawr. Sexy and cute. Me likey.

12/20/12 12:32 PM
D241

2JupitersTooMany - 

I manage an eater who can come in as a short replacement.  Contest will have to take place in a third-world country, labor laws being what they are in this oversensitive age.

Is that your lil girl?

Whosever she is, she's adorable.

12/20/12 1:13 PM
UGCTT croy_00
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE_REAL_AMERICAN - 
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!! - 
donkypunch55 -
UGCTT croy_00 - Does PorkSnorkle have the cardio to finish a cupcake?
Oh man, I just sprayed, ironically, sugar cookies all over the kitchen reading that!
PorkSnorkle is fucking priceless! Phone Post
Read title and came to ask if mccorkle could finish a donut. Damnt people are quicker then I. Nicely played. Phone Post

your guys shit would be funny if you were not posting under screenames that honor or "jock" a guy with zero UFC wins and hasn't finished an opt in ages. "Pork snorkel" is about 5 years old.

I bet you have a lot of friends with such a positive attitude...
12/20/12 2:09 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Frederic - blonde hair and blue contacts are genetically linked to stupidity.  But wtf do I know.

12/20/12 6:52 PM
Ocean6

Bobs App - 
RowdyBec - 
Nucky - 

I must search the interwebs to buy my girlfriend a cupcake tank top like that pretty hawt.

Its custom made :) Its also going on auction to raise funds for breast cancer later this month :)

I am not disparaging the cause at all, and think that giving to a worthy cause is very admirable, but I feel a little confused by this fundraiser. Auctioning off a sports bra...seems like it may cater to creeps for some reason. It's not a glove, or even shorts, I guess I just don't get the intended audience? I don't feel like the average male viewer would buy it, and I don't think many women would...I hate even saying anything, I get the connection with breast cancer and everything, but I just get a really creepy vibe about who would be buying these things.

Shaddup an sittdown
12/20/12 9:10 PM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Frederic - blonde hair and blue contacts are genetically linked to stupidity.  But wtf do I know.

Hey mister!! Thats very mean of you to say Zippy :)

12/20/12 9:11 PM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 
2JupitersTooMany - 

I manage an eater who can come in as a short replacement.  Contest will have to take place in a third-world country, labor laws being what they are in this oversensitive age.

Is that your lil girl?

How did I miss this?? She is adorable :)

12/20/12 9:14 PM
RowdyBec

PorkSnorkle replied to my email guys!! Looks like this might be a goer :) I never thought he'd actually accept... I really hope he can make it so I can pwn his ass in 4 different mini comps :) Firstly I'll devour way more cupcakes than his big head can, then I'll leave him in my dust during the 40 yard dash, after that I'll kick him so hard in the balls in the RO-SHAM-BO round that he won't get a chance to line up my muff & then finally I'll destroy the myth of any intelligence that he may think he has in the spelling bee... AND I'M BLONDE LOL :) <3

First things first though... I have a fight & Australia to make proud!! Follow me on Twitter @RowdyBec

12/20/12 9:22 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -
2JupitersTooMany - 

Is that your lil girl?

That is my kiddo 2JanesTooMany, cupcake destroyer in training Phone Post
12/21/12 2:21 AM
RowdyBec

No doubt if McCorkle turns up I'll have a full recap on my new official website at http://www.rowdybec.com :)

12/21/12 11:53 AM
armbarring
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rowdy Do you know Elvis?
12/21/12 12:03 PM
UGCTT croy_00
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great site, but needs moar cupcakes imo. Oh and Sean you big lovable bitch, you better put up a good brawl and maow on those cakes!
12/21/12 1:05 PM
Archer0545

2JupitersTooMany -
D241 -
2JupitersTooMany - 

Is that your lil girl?

That is my kiddo 2JanesTooMany, cupcake destroyer in training Phone Post
Shes beautiful 2jupes! Just had mt first (ands only) a few months ago! Phone Post
12/21/12 7:02 PM
RowdyBec

futurepr0n -  Rowdy bec... Will you marry me? Phone Post

LOL... you wish jelly fish :) <3

12/21/12 7:03 PM
RowdyBec

armbarring - Rowdy Do you know Elvis?

I've met the King at a few fight shows but I don't know him on a personal level :)

12/21/12 7:46 PM
TheGreatGodMARS
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

Wow... almost 20,000 views on this thread in a couple days!! The Annunal Sean PorkSnorkle Quadrathlon Charity Challenge must happen :) 

husband?? :( </3
12/21/12 7:56 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Rowdy, are you friends with Ray Meagher (Alf Stewart)??

Serious question. Phone Post
12/21/12 7:56 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet Archer, my only also. Most fun human EVA. Phone Post
12/21/12 8:27 PM
RowdyBec

Outlaw'd by Lytle -  Rowdy, are you friends with Ray Meagher (Alf Stewart)??

Struth!! I wish, you flaming galah :)

12/21/12 8:59 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

RowdyBec -

Ha ha, awesome!! Alf was/is a tough no nonsense sob! Phone Post
12/21/12 9:06 PM
shootfightermike
672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol! awesome

12/21/12 9:22 PM
Guida4President
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec, If you're ever in the ATL area, my parents own an Ice cream and cupcake shop. It would be awesome if you would stop there to have some of her cupcakes

http://aldenreid.wix.com/ics#!pictures/vstc2=cupcakes

12/21/12 11:07 PM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
RowdyBec -

Ha ha, awesome!! Alf was/is a tough no nonsense sob! Phone Post

I've met him before and FWIW, he isn't really that much different in real life. Just a bit nicer although we were actually fishing together, so I wasn't some screaming fan of the show (not that I am a fan, I hate it lol).
12/21/12 11:18 PM
Ray Elbe
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gonna stick around here till something better comes up.., Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.