UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I challenge Sean McCorkle...

12/22/12 4:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AttentionDeficitDizzle
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
AttentionDeficitDizzle - I didn't know they had cupcakes in Australia, last I heard they just got Nintendo 64 over there and reruns of M.A.S.H.

Australia will fruk you up YO :)

I sense a lot of conviction in your threat on behalf of your convict colony.

12/22/12 12:48 PM
Michael Kn1ght
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
Sean McCorkle - Imagine that, another girl that wants me.

You just name the time and place and I'll give you exactly what you want from me......then we can eat some cupcakes after that.

Holla (that's what black guys say)

PS: all you dudes on here that don't think I'm good looking, ask your girlfriends, ask your sisters, and ask your dads.

Settle down bucko... you finally mustered up the courage to accept my challenge?? :) I've ate more cupcakes than you've had hot dinners & I betcha thats a whole lot of hot dinners Corky!! I'm fighting in Missouri in 3 weeks time... I hear you only live a state or two away. If you ain't scurred & as rich as you say you are... surely you won't back down from a 115 pound girl?? I smash you quick at a cupcake eating contest, a 40 yard dash, a game of ro-sham-bo & a spelling bee all in one day on camera!! 

I am how you say... not impress with your performance McCorkle!! COME GET SOME :)

I guarantee I'm more paid then MC cockless and for the right amount ill gladly show up and bury the competition with my ridiculous cup cake eating skillz! Turn up! Phone Post
12/22/12 1:17 PM
GOREILLAMAN
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub!!! Phone Post
12/22/12 3:16 PM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
JBASS -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
RowdyBec -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -  Rowdy, are you friends with Ray Meagher (Alf Stewart)??

Serious question. Phone Post

Struth!! I wish, you flaming galah :)

Ha ha, awesome!! Alf was/is a tough no nonsense sob! Phone Post

I've met him before and FWIW, he isn't really that much different in real life. Just a bit nicer although we were actually fishing together, so I wasn't some screaming fan of the show (not that I am a fan, I hate it lol).
Tremendous, that would be a true honour, to fish with the mighty Alf :D Phone Post

Hahaha it was more just by coincidence, the guy I was friends with who owned the boat knew someone that Ray AKA 'Alf' knew. I didn't even realise it was him until a couple hours after I met him;

Me: Hey Ray, I feel like I know or have seen you from somewhere?
Ray: Yeah, you've probably seen me on the telly mate. I am on that Home and Away show.
Me: Ahh that's right. Want another beer?
12/22/12 3:30 PM
Robert La Stella
923 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got Sean via being a super heavyweight Phone Post
12/22/12 4:06 PM
FOX Force Five
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Becs, WTF is "ro-sham-bo"
12/22/12 6:47 PM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FOX Force Five - Becs, WTF is "ro-sham-bo"

Let's say you and I are drinking and there is only one beer left in the fridge, we can play ro-sham-bo to see who gets it. Firstly, I would kick you square in the nuts as hard as I can, then you kick me square in the nuts as hard as you can. First guy to fall over loses.
12/22/12 6:55 PM
FOX Force Five
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL - is that a Aussie thing?
12/22/12 7:15 PM
RowdyBec
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Elbe -  I'm gonna stick around here till something better comes up.., Phone Post

How is your doodle Magical Ray?? :)

12/22/12 7:16 PM
RowdyBec
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FOX Force Five - LOL - is that a Aussie thing?

Pretty sure they played it on an episode of Kenny vs Spenny once!!

Conditions are that I get to kick McCorkle in the balls first. This is non-negotiable LOL :)

12/22/12 7:17 PM
RowdyBec

Hope your ready for my mean mug all up in your grill PorkSnorkle!!

12/22/12 7:18 PM
FOX Force Five

PMSL

At the next Invicta I shall be breaking a long standing rule of mine, that I support England or whoever is playing the Aussies.

Go Becs!
12/22/12 7:23 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Elbe - I'm gonna stick around here till something better comes up.., Phone Post
too soon... Phone Post
12/22/12 7:27 PM
Tyrone sBong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AttentionDeficitDizzle -
RowdyBec - 
AttentionDeficitDizzle - I didn't know they had cupcakes in Australia, last I heard they just got Nintendo 64 over there and reruns of M.A.S.H.

Australia will fruk you up YO :)

I sense a lot of conviction in your threat on behalf of your convict colony.

Now your just trying too hard.
You sound fuckin dumb. Phone Post
12/22/12 7:30 PM
RowdyBec

FOX Force Five - PMSL

At the next Invicta I shall be breaking a long standing rule of mine, that I support England or whoever is playing the Aussies.

Go Becs!

Awesome sauce!! Follow me on Twitter @RowdyBec so I can follow you back :)

12/22/12 9:41 PM
Trick or Truth
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bubbly and friendly personality, hoping for big things for her. Be an excellent representative of WMMA.

12/23/12 9:58 AM
JBASS

RowdyBec - 
FOX Force Five - LOL - is that a Aussie thing?

Pretty sure they played it on an episode of Kenny vs Spenny once!!

Conditions are that I get to kick McCorkle in the balls first. This is non-negotiable LOL :)

Was also on the South Park episode that featured Barbra Streissand and the triangle she was trying to get
12/23/12 10:12 AM
swhite
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll pre bid 201 but I need a video of you taking the bra off saying fuck the og. Phone Post
12/23/12 8:13 PM
RowdyBec

swhite -  I'll pre bid 201 but I need a video of you taking the bra off saying fuck the og. Phone Post

LOL!! You wish jelly fish :) WHERE IS MCCORKLE AT??

12/24/12 2:50 AM
AttentionDeficitDizzle
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30300000/Annie-Lennox-annie-lennox-30368049-500-544.jpg

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/2/20652/32_2008/Pink.jpg

http://thirstyroots.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/short-haircut-with-highlights-3.jpg

http://fromagirlspointofview.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Chris-Brown-Blonde.jpg
12/24/12 11:59 AM
frederic
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
swhite -  I'll pre bid 201 but I need a video of you taking the bra off saying fuck the og. Phone Post

LOL!! You wish jelly fish :) WHERE IS MCCORKLE AT??

Clearly. Because it's "fruck the OG" Phone Post
12/27/12 11:11 AM
1800champagne
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until Porksnorkel Phone Post
12/27/12 6:23 PM
RowdyBec

McCorkle scared he'll be humbled by an Australian midget!! I'm coming for you Corky :)

12/27/12 6:40 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Hey, you have a fight to win first little Lady :-)

12/27/12 7:10 PM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ Ya no cupcake contest before the weigh ins!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.