UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I challenge Sean McCorkle...

12/28/12 4:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Delightone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmmm

This is a great marketing gimmick you've got The UG horndogs sniffing your ass.
So far you managed to advertise yourself, your fight, your twitter, your website and your charity. and by posting pic's with almost every post you created, face recognition for yourself.

You've got to love the internet.

Hope you win your fight!

12/28/12 4:36 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/28/12 5:30 PM

I don`t know why...but,I just felt like posting this song because,I like it.

12/28/12 6:00 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

McCorkle scared he'll be humbled by an Australian midget!! I'm coming for you Corky :)

Can I eat your cupcake?? Beep!! Phone Post
12/28/12 6:30 PM
Chromium
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know, the longer McCorkle fails to come back here, the more this seems like a one-sided punking.
12/28/12 9:26 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another "Rowdey" female fighter?

12/28/12 9:29 PM
RowdyBec
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GTFOOHWTBS - 

Six of us from my last count :)

12/31/12 12:13 AM
frederic
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sean mccorkle cupcake
12/31/12 2:44 AM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big fan Rowdy Bec! Love your Country. The Aussie treated me so good, and met great friends for life while fighting there. :)
12/31/12 3:57 AM
AttentionDeficitDizzle
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
GTFOOHWTBS - 

Six of us from my last count :)

That will change and in the future you'll be considered a pioneer and a legend. Just don't turn into a Ken Scamrock and annoy everyone for years.

In the future women will became a legitimate MMA industry by themselves and will probably surpass the men in endorsements and visibility and fame. Gina Carano is a good example.

Keep winning and training hard and learn to box like a man and be relentless with the media and as visible as possible. Market yourself and be a multi-dimensional person, help others, and stay hungry. Accumulate titles and change people's minds about females in the cage.

Take a hard look at your image and what you can do to promote yourself and what kind of personality the sport needs. Be different and outspoken and find ways to get people to pay attention. If your org doesn't have a good publicist then work with him and figure out how to make him better and get your face everywhere.

You might not want to be famous or be that person who's always popping up in articles and pissing people off, but the sport needs that. We're starting to see it with the UFC's new division but you can bring something different and kind of crazy and new.

Create conflict you know ahead of time you'll be able to resolve and come out of looking like a hero or role model. Find ways to use behavioral influence strategies to get people to listen to you. Challenge the public and make them respect you or hate you, as long as they are talking about u and recognize you they'll be interested in your fights.

I know I've picked on u for being an Aussie, which is unfortunate and not your fault, but u can rise above that. There are people with down syndrome who have jobs so I know Aussies can make it in professional sports and cross over to the mainstream in the U.S.

Keep winning and put your foot up Dana's ass until he gives u a contract and has a division for you to clean out with enough fighters to make you look awesome to fans. Once you are a big star then come back on here and get Kirik to give me an 01 membership date in honor of your stardom.
1/1/13 6:07 PM
RowdyBec
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In the above video I ask McCorkle whats up!! I'm in Kansas City right now... where he at?? :)

1/1/13 6:58 PM
Jacks Wasted Life
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
1/2/13 1:21 AM
TexDeuce
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mad King -
RowdyBec -

In the above video I ask McCorkle whats up!! I'm in Kansas City right now... where he at?? :)

Corkie got gassed just watching this Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
1/2/13 4:06 AM
SkinnyDog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue help http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bec-Rowdy-Hyatt-WMMA-Autographed-Sports-Bra-Invicta-FC-/221171655974?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item337edba526&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1156 win her bra on ebay
1/3/13 3:44 PM
RowdyBec

Looks like McCorkle is going to duck me!! I KNEW IT... HE IS SCURRED :(

1/6/13 4:28 PM
The Mongoose
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

Looks like McCorkle is going to duck me!! I KNEW IT... HE IS SCURRED :(

Damn... Shame Phone Post
1/6/13 4:41 PM
The Mongoose
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^im going to eat a cupcake cuz you came on here like a champ and laid down a challenge

-I could prob eat one less cupcake then you hah Phone Post
1/7/13 6:25 PM
RowdyBec

McCorkle ducked me everyone like I predicted :( I'm sorry... I hope the Felice Herrig photo makes up for Corkie being scurred LOL :)

1/21/13 2:00 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
1/22/13 1:13 AM
RowdyBec

Corky WILL have to face me someday!! There is no way he eats more cupcakes than me though :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.