UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cormier still wants bouts with Jones, Mir

12/17/12 5:41 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

On a bout with Jones, Cormier said. "If I was ever offered that fight, there would be no hesitation on signing the contract. I'd do it."

"I think it's a good matchup and I really do think he's the best," Cormier said." I think he's the best. ... As I prepare for my fight with Dion, I'm preparing for Junior dos Santos, I'm preparing for Jon Jones, I'm always preparing for the best guy."

"My first UFC fight is going to be against Frank Mir regardless of what happens," Cormier said. "There's a lot of decisions to make. I think the UFC has made it pretty clear that Alistair Overeem is the guy they want to fight next for the belt, he was pretty close to getting a title shot before the suspension. There's some work to be done for Cain and myself before that actually becomes our reality. I could lose to Dion Staring, I could lose to Frank Mir afterwards, I could be 3-4 fights away from a championship, or I could win both of those fights and then we really have a conversation to have."

read entire article...

12/17/12 8:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
repseatown
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would love to see DC deflate the tire around his waist and drop down to fight Jon Jones. I think he offers a bigger challenge to Bones then staying at HW and fighting JDS!
12/17/12 8:42 PM
Phisher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rrefs - What happened to Mir facing Cormier in Strikeforce?
Mir got injured. Phone Post
12/19/12 4:57 PM
paluka
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why do people want to see an undefeated guy fight at a different weight class?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.