UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC newcomer Rustam Khabilov assaults woman

12/17/12 11:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Motivated Penn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonder what lead up to it ;)
12/17/12 11:16 PM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would have ran after his punk ass and made him issue an apology. Phone Post
12/17/12 11:31 PM
Iskalainen
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A douche move, yes, but it's pretty rough giving a guy heat for throwing a drink at someone without knowing the backstory or what they had been saying. Sometimes women act like douches too.

Even if it's technically assault in the US, you can't compare the semantics of US law to Russian law. Different culture, different language, different legal terms.
12/17/12 11:34 PM
Grimreapers

Motivated Penn - Wonder what lead up to it ;)

According to his trainer Greg Jackson, the girl made fun of him. What he did is still a bitch move. He a proffesional fighter, who cares of a freaking girl laugh at u

12/17/12 11:36 PM
Jweinberg
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grimreapers -
Motivated Penn - Wonder what lead up to it ;)

According to his trainer Greg Jackson, the girl made fun of him. What he did is still a bitch move. He a proffesional fighter, who cares of a freaking girl laugh at u

Oh shut up sensitive Sally Phone Post
12/17/12 11:38 PM
ausgepicht

Assault is to soda bomb as laceration is to paper cut?

If you are a first worlder that is. If the genders were reversed and she threw the soda at him, you wouldn't find the word assault on this thread anywhere. If they were boyfriend/girlfriend everyone on this thread would be saying "She probably deserved it for banging a black guy."

This entire new generation is all about exaggeration. Fender benders are pile ups, paper cuts are lacerations, a black eye is some redness, anything above a whisper is yelling, tripping on your shoelaces is a near death experience. Just soft people.

12/17/12 11:40 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Uncalled for but "assault" is a bit of an exhagerration.  That was the least violent "assault" I've ever seen.

12/17/12 11:40 PM
California

assholes.

12/17/12 11:45 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Doem - 
LilBrockonmychest - 
Doem - well it is assault. and its a dude who knows how to fight doing it to a female. fucking pussy

"relationship that ended badly" really? Is that what you think people are supposed to do when they end a relationship?

Is throwing a cup of ice at someone 'assault,' in Russia?

yes it is

No, it's not.  There isn't even a comparable term in Russian.   If here were arrested for his actions, the charge would most likely be "hooliganism" (like Pussy Riot).

12/17/12 11:46 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

PrisonMattressPuncher - 

It's sad that ther UFC supports degenerates like the Diaz guys and this kind of guy.

They are not good for the sport, society, or anything.

And what the hell do "the Diaz guys" have to do with it, are there some videos of them throwing soft drinks on unsupecting victims as well?

12/18/12 12:00 AM
Doem
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Uncalled for but "assault" is a bit of an exhagerration.  That was the least violent "assault" I've ever seen.

is this one of those "rape, rape" situations?
12/18/12 12:04 AM
ausgepicht

EatMyRashGuard - So if that's assault...then what is this?

http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/guy-attacks-drunk-girl-for-throwing-her-drink-at-him/

Self defense!

White knights will struggle with these 2 videos. Someone better insert the scannersheadexplode.gif!

12/18/12 12:05 AM
Haulport

What a POS. Are you kidding me? This big tough guy intimidating a girl? Fucking unacceptable.

12/18/12 12:16 AM
mixedmartialmike

Without an explanation I'm no longer a fan. Phone Post
12/18/12 12:20 AM
Motivated Penn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you are no longer a fan, I will be some kind of double fan to make up for it. I will send him creepy letters asking him to fart into a bottle and send it to me and such.
12/18/12 12:21 AM
mixedmartialmike

Motivated Penn - If you are no longer a fan, I will be some kind of double fan to make up for it. I will send him creepy letters asking him to fart into a bottle and send it to me and such.
Deal. Phone Post
12/18/12 12:26 AM
caposa
1764 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any russian UGers who can translate exactly what is being said in this video?

Paging TSGIGOR

12/18/12 12:29 AM
Motivated Penn

Gobulcoque - 
Haulport - 

What a POS. Are you kidding me? This big tough guy intimidating a girl? Fucking unacceptable.

Did you watch the video? What intimidation? All he did was dump his drink on her and walk out calmly. Girl was probably being a cunt.

There should be no consequences to being a cunt! I declare it so, for I am white knight!
12/18/12 12:30 AM
KZTT_W85
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dick move Phone Post
12/18/12 12:50 AM
Doem
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^
true, the way he walked out was also kind of weird. good observation.
12/18/12 12:53 AM
Happiness Bunny
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 

He threw a cup of ice at someone, who cares

Joe Rogan would care.. you know his feelings towards ice that is not contained.
12/18/12 12:57 AM
Seats Taken
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In soviet Russia, that is flirting Phone Post
12/18/12 1:27 AM
Grimreapers

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -  Considering the girl didn't flinch maybe it was a friend of his and a setup / joke? Why else would they put it on YouTube? Phone Post

They put it on youtube because his friends r stupid, and it wasen't a joke. He did that to the girl, who looks like a teenager, because according to greg jackson she made fun of him.

12/18/12 1:32 AM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She was obviously thirsty. He was just trying to be helpful. It's a shame he's a little bit clumsy. Phone Post
12/18/12 1:37 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's hope he's matured a little since then. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.