UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC newcomer Rustam Khabilov assaults woman

12/18/12 6:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Megatherium
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not such a big deal, that is. Not bug.
12/18/12 6:56 AM
ender852
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe he was trying to scare a bug off her?

12/18/12 7:00 AM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -

He threw a cup of ice at someone, who cares

This. Phone Post
12/18/12 7:06 AM
ender852
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/18/12 7:06 AM
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - You've just further proven my point - that he needed to be much more specific rather than accuse all Caucasians of being disrespectful of women.

A term sometimes used in American English to describe white people in general
Specifically in American English, denoting White Americans
12/18/12 7:08 AM
ender852

I'm gonna guess the Scandanavian dude is unaware of the term the way we use it.

12/18/12 7:14 AM
Iskalainen
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ender852 - 

In Scandinavian languages, caucasian (or "kaukasisk") refers to people from that region.
12/18/12 8:41 AM
johnonguitar7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ Ruskies Phone Post
12/18/12 8:47 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/18/12 8:51 AM
MMAViking.com
ender852 - 
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
NorthFromHere - Not surprising at all. Giving respect to women is not the strong point of Caucasian men.

You're right. Cos black, Asian and Arab men are the Role models when it comes to respecting women. If only us Caucasian men could live up their high standards.

How us caucasians allow women in our society to vote, work in equal opportunity, walk around not covered head-to-toe in a burka and such is a travesty.

Even worse is our reticense to perform honour killings on our women should they not obey their husbands every command.

SMH - ur a fucking idiot. Phone Post

He means people from the Caucasus mountains, not just "white people"

That's what I meant. Thank you.
They just have a very different culture down there compared to us westerners. Equality between sexes is a ridiculous idea to them.
12/18/12 8:50 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Iskalainen - 
ender852 - 

In Scandinavian languages, caucasian (or "kaukasisk") refers to people from that region.

Yep, white people are white people. Caucasians are peeps from the Caucasian area where things like Caucasian shepherd dogs came from.
12/18/12 9:03 AM
ender852

Edited: 12/18/12 9:05 AM
NorthFromHere - 
Iskalainen - 
ender852 - 

Yep, white people are white people. Caucasians are peeps from the Caucasian area where things like Caucasian shepherd dogs came from.

It is because the media in America in the 90's went through this shitty phase called being "politically correct", you weren't supposed to say "black", instead you were supposed to say "african american".  similarly you weren't supposed to say "white", instead you were supposed to say "caucasian".

thank god being "PC" mostly died out in the 2000's, the general public is over it.

12/18/12 9:19 AM
spliff
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is this him too

12/18/12 9:22 AM
Garth Vader
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope he paid for her hospital bill at least.
12/18/12 9:28 AM
UGCTT croy_00
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spliff - 

is this him too

WTF? Sure looked like him. And those suplex's looked familiar. Why is he being a dick towards people who clearly don't want to fight?
12/18/12 9:31 AM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew some muppet on the ug would post this video 

12/18/12 9:32 AM
God Bless Tim Tebow
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/18/12 9:36 AM
So because he's an asshole you guys want him cut even though he didn't physically attack the woman?

Pussies, go back to sucking each other off faggots.
12/18/12 9:39 AM
Joe_Leduc

spliff - 

is this him too

This deserves a new thread. Somebody make one so we can find out the truth.
12/18/12 9:39 AM
ender852

UGCTT croy_00 - 
spliff - 

is this him too

WTF? Sure looked like him. And those suplex's looked familiar. Why is he being a dick towards people who clearly don't want to fight?

it could be him, but quality is not good enough to tell for sure. 

then again that kid looked to be about 15-16 and those sambo dudes are a dime a dozen over there.

12/18/12 9:41 AM
quality

You guys are dumb. There are explanations for both stories. The ice throwing incident is explained in the first video:

JujitsWho: The little b***h had obviously walked by earlier and stolen his placemat before he was finished coloring it. She's lucky she didn't get Big Smacked!

The video where he hit all those other kids was because they were emos. That alone is reason for a beating, but according to one of the comments there was more to it:

toughguyrm Feb 27, 2012 5:12pm
To all you dumbasses out there who call him a bully, thing is that his younger cousin or brother was walking past those emos and they hurled insults at him. That is why his attack is initially directed at one person.
12/18/12 9:49 AM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there is a q and a going on on mixfight forum where this question is answered, aong with a 20 page thread about the topic

damn hard to understand though with shit translation.

cab , -Now the questions that are most interesting to those who are reading this interview: What's all the same to happen to McDonald's? why did you do that? -tell, actually provoked me a girl who was drunk and very strong noise and smeyalas.Ya noticed that she looks at me and laughs for the whole Mac, then went to turn on paltsy.Nu you all saw sami.Chestno say tired to hear about it and say, enough already. Will not you apologize to abused girls? Before this girl I myself personally apologized!, but she also realized her fault and we parted, understanding each other, quietly . I often saw her in the city, Poltava small gorod.Proizoshlo it in Ukraine and not the year, and two years ago, people did not know anything very much excess sebya.Est talked of expression: no matter who and what is said behind my back, it's important that when I turn it molchat.I that does not mean that, I mean, I'm cool, and so on, just tired of hearing insults from people who are heavier than a computer mouse in hand did not hold, sit behind the monitor and I watered gryazyu.U girls have no offense at me - I izvinilsya.Tak what the rest of the difference, for what they are going through? hope reasonable people, after reading my answer, realize that this attitude to me unfounded. so that the soul became calm "

12/18/12 9:55 AM
canadiankid

Edited: 12/18/12 9:55 AM
i dont see how spitting is assault but throwing something at someone is not, anyway i hope he had some reason for doint it not to just be a jackass , def not a cut worthy offense tho and im sure he is not out doing this type of stuff anymore
12/18/12 9:55 AM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wat
12/18/12 10:04 AM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quality - You guys are dumb. There are explanations for both stories. The ice throwing incident is explained in the first video:

JujitsWho: The little b***h had obviously walked by earlier and stolen his placemat before he was finished coloring it. She's lucky she didn't get Big Smacked!

The video where he hit all those other kids was because they were emos. That alone is reason for a beating, but according to one of the comments there was more to it:

toughguyrm Feb 27, 2012 5:12pm
To all you dumbasses out there who call him a bully, thing is that his younger cousin or brother was walking past those emos and they hurled insults at him. That is why his attack is initially directed at one person.

Sounds plausible. He didn't hurt any of those guys that bad. Looked like more of a lesson to keep your mouth shut or something along those lines.
12/18/12 10:06 AM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he got cut from M-1 long time ago because of this video

12/18/12 10:16 AM
Burt Reynoldz
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God Bless Tim Tebow - So because he's an asshole you guys want him cut even though he didn't physically attack the woman?

Pussies, go back to sucking each other off faggots.

I'll bet most of the people saying that are from the US.  We thoroughly enjoy a good witch hunt and will find any excuse to have one.

12/18/12 10:28 AM
TheIronCodpiece
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unless she's the Wicked Witch of the East, this shit is silly. If he woulda suplexed her, that would be a different story

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.