UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC newcomer Rustam Khabilov assaults woman

12/18/12 10:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tbi0904
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quality - You guys are dumb. There are explanations for both stories. The ice throwing incident is explained in the first video:

JujitsWho: The little b***h had obviously walked by earlier and stolen his placemat before he was finished coloring it. She's lucky she didn't get Big Smacked!

The video where he hit all those other kids was because they were emos. That alone is reason for a beating, but according to one of the comments there was more to it:

toughguyrm Feb 27, 2012 5:12pm
To all you dumbasses out there who call him a bully, thing is that his younger cousin or brother was walking past those emos and they hurled insults at him. That is why his attack is initially directed at one person.

Sounds plausible. He didn't hurt any of those guys that bad. Looked like more of a lesson to keep your mouth shut or something along those lines.
12/18/12 10:06 AM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he got cut from M-1 long time ago because of this video

12/18/12 10:16 AM
Burt Reynoldz
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God Bless Tim Tebow - So because he's an asshole you guys want him cut even though he didn't physically attack the woman?

Pussies, go back to sucking each other off faggots.

I'll bet most of the people saying that are from the US.  We thoroughly enjoy a good witch hunt and will find any excuse to have one.

12/18/12 10:28 AM
TheIronCodpiece
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unless she's the Wicked Witch of the East, this shit is silly. If he woulda suplexed her, that would be a different story
12/18/12 10:28 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My job is to throw the cup, the way the drink spills is her business. Phone Post
12/18/12 10:41 AM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Famous MMA club ''Legion'' terminated his contract right after this drink throwing stuff

Here is an old article saying that his contract was terminated 7 june 2010

http://legionfight.ru/index.php?id=237

12/18/12 10:47 AM
Nucky
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A cup of Hot Coffee = Assault

cup of ice = child's play happens dailey at every high school near you...

12/18/12 10:51 AM
Don_Dada
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shitty thing to do but i wouldn't call it an assault, and it doesn't stop me from looking forward to his next fight.
12/18/12 10:51 AM
caposa
1416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this dude gets cut because of this thread and that desperate website I'm gonna be pissed Phone Post
12/18/12 11:00 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not surprised, he did come off as a douche during his post-fight interview.
12/18/12 11:06 AM
KickYoNuts

Here you go

12/18/12 11:08 AM
Don_Dada
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scumbags ^^^
12/18/12 11:10 AM
kid chaos
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KickYoNuts -

Here you go

What the fuckkkkkkk Phone Post
12/18/12 11:12 AM
kid chaos
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully that vid makes everybody who stuck up for him eat their own words.

What's the back story?

Or did he just beat up some drug addicts? Phone Post
12/18/12 11:14 AM
caposa
1416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok last vid seems a bit excessive. All in good fun though right? Phone Post
12/18/12 11:14 AM
Don_Dada

kid chaos -  Hopefully that vid makes everybody who stuck up for him eat their own words.

What's the back story?

Don't think they are drug addicts just a bunch of emo kids.
12/18/12 11:15 AM
KickYoNuts

kid chaos -  Hopefully that vid makes everybody who stuck up for him eat their own words.

What's the back story?

It's not him tho, somebody posted first video of this guy and said it was Khabilov...

12/18/12 11:16 AM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
12/18/12 11:25 AM
ausgepicht

Haulport - 

What a POS. Are you kidding me? This big tough guy intimidating a girl? Fucking unacceptable.

Have you considered watching the video before commenting. That's usually how it works.

12/18/12 11:28 AM
ausgepicht

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
ender852 -
ender852 -
NorthFromHere - Not surprising at all. Giving respect to women is not the strong point of Caucasian men.

You're right. Cos black, Asian and Arab men are the Role models when it comes to respecting women. If only us Caucasian men could live up their high standards.

How us caucasians allow women in our society to vote, work in equal opportunity, walk around not covered head-to-toe in a burka and such is a travesty.

Even worse is our reticense to perform honour killings on our women should they not obey their husbands every command.

SMH - ur a fucking idiot. Phone Post

He means people from the Caucasus mountains, not just "white people"

If that's true then he should be a lot more specific.

Wiki definiton of "Caucasian":

"The term Caucasian race (also Caucasoid) has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia (the Middle East), parts of Central Asia and most parts of South Asia. Historically, the term has been used to describe many peoples from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone." Phone Post

Caucasian may refer to:
Anything from the Caucasus region
Peoples of the Caucasus, humans from the Caucasus region
Languages of the Caucasus, languages spoken in the Caucasus region
Caucasian race (also, "Caucasoid"), a racial classification of human beings used in racial typology
A term sometimes used in American English to describe white people in general
Specifically in American English, denoting White Americans
Certain types of animals:
Brown Caucasian (cattle), a cattle breed
North Caucasian (pig), a pig breed
Caucasian Snowcock, a type of bird
Caucasian Shepherd Dog, a dog breed
The Caucasian Chalk Circle, a play by Bertolt Brecht
Caucasian, a nickname for a White Russian (cocktail)
Caucasian Review of International Affairs, online scholarly journal
[edit]See also

Caucasophobia, racism in Russia toward native Caucasus inhabitants
Caucasia (disambiguation)
Caucasus (disambiguation)
Kavkazsky (disambiguation)
Afro Abkhazian (Abkhazians are a native Caucasian ethnic group)
You've just further proven my point - that he needed to be much more specific rather than accuse all Caucasians of being disrespectful of women. Phone Post

Stop being obtuse. He used the right term. Did you not watch the video? How did you lose the context of the thread? Most of us knew exactly what he was talking about. You are being intentionally difficult or geographically challenged.

12/18/12 11:33 AM
Eric Bloodaxe
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looked like an asshole move, but who knows if there's a backstory. The UFC doesn't cut or penalize guys that gets caught doping, it would be ridiculous to cut this guy for a dumb prank at he burgerjoint.

12/18/12 11:49 AM
NavyCorpsman
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -

there is a q and a going on on mixfight forum where this question is answered, aong with a 20 page thread about the topic

damn hard to understand though with shit translation.

cab , -Now the questions that are most interesting to those who are reading this interview: What's all the same to happen to McDonald's? why did you do that? -tell, actually provoked me a girl who was drunk and very strong noise and smeyalas.Ya noticed that she looks at me and laughs for the whole Mac, then went to turn on paltsy.Nu you all saw sami.Chestno say tired to hear about it and say, enough already. Will not you apologize to abused girls? Before this girl I myself personally apologized!, but she also realized her fault and we parted, understanding each other, quietly . I often saw her in the city, Poltava small gorod.Proizoshlo it in Ukraine and not the year, and two years ago, people did not know anything very much excess sebya.Est talked of expression: no matter who and what is said behind my back, it's important that when I turn it molchat.I that does not mean that, I mean, I'm cool, and so on, just tired of hearing insults from people who are heavier than a computer mouse in hand did not hold, sit behind the monitor and I watered gryazyu.U girls have no offense at me - I izvinilsya.Tak what the rest of the difference, for what they are going through? hope reasonable people, after reading my answer, realize that this attitude to me unfounded. so that the soul became calm "

Well that clears everything up .... Phone Post
12/18/12 11:50 AM
rumble_fish
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spliff - 

is this him too

Sorry.. I found this vid hilarious. I don't agree with bullying but if a dude comes up to you and like 6 of your friends maybe you should either a) all jump his ass, or b) run. These fucking kids did neither and just stood there getting their asses kicked... by ONE guy! Maybe they didn't deserve a beating, but they don't deserve any sympathy either. idiots.
12/18/12 11:52 AM
caposa

Edited: 12/18/12 11:52 AM

apparently that is NOT Rustam Khabilov in those other vids, but some guy named "Ara" who routinely beats up emo kids on youtube

as far as the McDonalds incident, I came across this on Sherdog:

Rustam Khabilov is born in Dagestan, so, although technically he is Russian, his nationality is of Turk ethnicity (not to mix with Turkish). He practices Islamic religion.

Speaking of perception of Dagestanian ethnicity in Russia, just use google and type Chechnya to understand that anyone looking like him is basically considered scum or criminal in Russia, not to mention skin head and other ultra nationalistic movements.

Anyway, according to the explanation of his fight club "Legion" superior, Rustam was with his friends in McDonalds, while young women on the other side of the room were provoking him by flipping him off, so he flipped them off in return. But being of Islamic descent (where women are basically shit in terms of rights and in any other terms as well), his friends told them that flipping off is not something he should take from women that are dishonoring him, and since he could not beat the shit out of them, his nerves broke down and he spilt Coke on them to express his anger.

Source: http://www.sql.ru/forum/actualthread.aspx?tid=757655

That is about it. So basically, they were flipping him off and showing him that he is piece of shit based on ethnicity.

I tend to somewhat believe the story since, if you have ever been in Russia, people with his looks can not walk a street without being constantly stopped and having ID checked.

12/18/12 11:58 AM
caposa

here's the direct translation using an online translator. Have fun reading:

The club management miksfajta "Legion" was made aware of an incident recently egregious case stirring up national hatred. As it became known, Club fighter miksfajta "Legion" was injured in this planned action by Russian skinheads.

According to eyewitnesses, Rustam Khabilov had supper in the company quietly with friends at McDonald 's, all of a sudden, a girl from the table opposite (now it turns out that they belong to a nationalist grouping) have become the show to Rustam obscene gestures. A fighter of greatly surprised when saw that unfamiliar female attention middle finger hands, as was brought up in strict Islamic traditions, in a family where such behavior is unacceptable.

By not knowing what means such a gesture and taking his customary in similar establishments in greeting, he answered them. Then the friends of Rustam explained to him that such behavior is unacceptable and humiliates his dignity, and expounded to him that means such a gesture. Then the indignant Caucasian decided to leave the Café, clearly unižavšee his dignity.

From an overabundance of feelings, the tide, he scared Habilova I wanted to drink, so he took a glass of Cola and was about to go outside. But then all of a sudden a little let down the nervous system, the soldier slightly dizzy and, coincidentally, the Cola is spilled from a glass at the girl sitting at the gate. According to an eyewitness, the girl had even specially went forward, apparently in order to compromise a Caucasian guy.

For fighter "Legion" was applied moral injury and unable to hold back his tears dušivšie anymore, it departed the premises.

We hope that the police will strengthen control of raspoâsavšimisâ bastards, under nationalist whatever guise they were hiding. The Administration strongly condemns such actions against the peace-loving people of the Caucasus, who are known for their integrity and untarnished reputation for squeaky modest hard and outstanding achievements in the field of sport. We want to apologize to Rustam Habilovu for such illegal behaviour of Russian fašistvuû?ej the nation to express sympathy and support fully.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.