UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC newcomer Rustam Khabilov assaults woman

12/18/12 1:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kid chaos
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KickYoNuts -
kid chaos -  Hopefully that vid makes everybody who stuck up for him eat their own words.

What's the back story?

Or did he just beat up some drug addicts? Phone Post

It's not him tho, somebody posted first video of this guy and said it was Khabilov...

Just a coincidence that this guy likes his suplexs? Phone Post
12/18/12 1:12 PM
jkennedy
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Massa - I was hoping for a suplex in the mcdonalds, oh well he can go on the Kardashians next.
LOL Phone Post
12/18/12 1:17 PM
caposa
1586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kid chaos -
KickYoNuts -
kid chaos -  Hopefully that vid makes everybody who stuck up for him eat their own words.

What's the back story?

It's not him tho, somebody posted first video of this guy and said it was Khabilov...

In all honesty, you think he's the only Russian who knows how to suplex someone? Phone Post
12/18/12 1:25 PM
DamnSevern
1190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kid chaos - 
KickYoNuts -

What's the back story?

“Over the last 10 or 12 years, Dagestan has become a world center for wrestling with athletes from all over Russia coming here to practice with some of the best sparring partners in the world,” Team Russia coach Yury Shakhmuradov said. “In the last three Olympics our wrestlers won six gold medals, and we have potential for much more, as there are around 30,000 children actively practicing freestyle wrestling, helped by more than 800 coaches.” Wrestling has become a noted export from Dagestan – rather like Brazil, with its exceptional football players."

12/18/12 1:32 PM
Rigamaroles
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grimreapers -
EatMyRashGuard - LOL! Assault? Really? I thought I was going to click on the link and see a vodka fueled Russian suplexing some woman over tables. Who knows why he did it? May have been an ex and it ended badly. Don't know and honestly don't care.

It is assult, that's what police would charge him with

I'm suprise nobody cares he just randomly walks up to females and throws shit at them for no reason. 

I'm not, girls are stupid. Maybe they just broke up and she cheated on him.

This video is stupid. It shows very little of anything. He doesn't seem like a great guy, but oh well, neither is Gilbert Yvel. Phone Post
12/18/12 1:48 PM
tontobalboa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huerta's return opponent?
12/18/12 2:11 PM
HolyAvengerP5

NavyCorpsman - 
DamnSevern -

there is a q and a going on on mixfight forum where this question is answered, aong with a 20 page thread about the topic

damn hard to understand though with shit translation.

cab , -Now the questions that are most interesting to those who are reading this interview: What's all the same to happen to McDonald's? why did you do that? -tell, actually provoked me a girl who was drunk and very strong noise and smeyalas.Ya noticed that she looks at me and laughs for the whole Mac, then went to turn on paltsy.Nu you all saw sami.Chestno say tired to hear about it and say, enough already. Will not you apologize to abused girls? Before this girl I myself personally apologized!, but she also realized her fault and we parted, understanding each other, quietly . I often saw her in the city, Poltava small gorod.Proizoshlo it in Ukraine and not the year, and two years ago, people did not know anything very much excess sebya.Est talked of expression: no matter who and what is said behind my back, it's important that when I turn it molchat.I that does not mean that, I mean, I'm cool, and so on, just tired of hearing insults from people who are heavier than a computer mouse in hand did not hold, sit behind the monitor and I watered gryazyu.U girls have no offense at me - I izvinilsya.Tak what the rest of the difference, for what they are going through? hope reasonable people, after reading my answer, realize that this attitude to me unfounded. so that the soul became calm "

Well that clears everything up .... Phone Post

it is like i am reading a retard rendition to the script for a clockwork orange

nadsat done went retarded
12/18/12 3:49 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McBlair Witch Project
12/18/12 4:08 PM
Chomas
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pidgey - wtf is he retarded? Phone Post
Apparently Phone Post
12/18/12 4:33 PM
HolyAvengerP5

lol, so he cannot take some little girl flipping him off? lol. i hope this guy never gets a twitter account
12/18/12 4:35 PM
Headlox
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/18/12 4:46 PM
garrote
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -

He threw a cup of ice at someone, who cares

. Phone Post
12/18/12 5:14 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Assault?? Some sandy folks have sand in there vaginas Phone Post
12/18/12 5:35 PM
x FOX x
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -  This is far from assault. Rude, yes. Assault, no. Phone Post

the law is the law

12/18/12 6:33 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
x FOX x - 

the law is the law

If you're going to go by the letter of the law, you should consider the law of the land where this incident actually took place.

There is no "assault" in the Russian law codex.  There is not even a Russian word for it.

12/18/12 6:49 PM
Brigham
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a backstory? Did he know her? Phone Post
12/18/12 7:10 PM
Allen Hood

Lmao what a dick still funny tho.. Phone Post
12/18/12 7:18 PM
Sepp Drexler

Hey guise! Me and my kids just had a snowball fight...Should I be locked up for child assault?
12/18/12 7:44 PM
caposa
1586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sepp Drexler - Hey guise! Me and my kids just had a snowball fight...Should I be locked up for child assault?

http://m.rockymountainnews.com/news/2007/oct/19/snowball-could-land-man-in-jail/

12/18/12 8:48 PM
quality

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
x FOX x - 

the law is the law

If you're going to go by the letter of the law, you should consider the law of the land where this incident actually took place.

There is no "assault" in the Russian law codex.  There is not even a Russian word for it.

Are we sure here that there is no word for assault in Russian?

Taken from Google Translate so it could be wrong, but.....

noun

?????????

attack, assault, offense, onslaught, aggression, charge

?????

assault, storm

???????

violence, force, assault, coercion, violation, outrage

?????

attack, assault, charge, onslaught, thrust, onset

???????

attacks, attack, assault, abuse, down

???????

attack, fit, seizure, bout, assault, stroke

?????????????

rape, assault, violation, abuse, violence, ravishment

??????? ??????? ? ????

opposed landing, assault

????????? ??????????? ? ?????? ?????????? ????????

assault
adjective

?????????

assault, attack
verb

?????????

attack, charge, assault, assail

??????????

storm, assault

????????

attack, assault, assail, hit, come, aggress

????????????

rape, ravish, violate, deflower, assault, interfere
12/18/12 8:49 PM
quality

Racist forum, doesn't allow Russian characters, but the search is here http://translate.google.com/#auto/ru/assault
12/18/12 8:55 PM
ranier wolfcastle
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dont know the laws in russia

didnt seem like a big deal, yet i can picture ufc cutting him ala miguel torres for pissing off womens organizations...

12/18/12 9:20 PM
stonepony

Lowlife.
12/18/12 9:35 PM
Brabo Fett

Crime or not. Still scumbag thing to do. I can't think of any rational explanation for why that was justified.
12/18/12 10:06 PM
rundymc

HolyAvengerP5 - lol, so he cannot take some little girl flipping him off? lol. i hope this guy never gets a twitter account

Imagine if he was a black man, she was a white woman, and she was flipping him off and calling him a nigger.

Yeah, thought so.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.