UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS: I'm ready to submit someone

12/17/12 11:08 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I prefer to fight on my feet," Dos Santos on Monday night told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio). "I prefer to keep it standing because I'm very confident in that area and I believe I can knock anyone out in the world. But I'm not going to go to the ground if the guy doesn't take me down. Cain is a really good wrestler, and he's got a good chance to take me down. If he takes me down and holds me there, then you guys will see my jiu-jitsu."

Sure, Junior. Sure. But he's serious.

"I train a lot of jiu-jitsu, too, and I can tell you I'm ready to submit someone," he said. "If the fight goes to the ground and I can't come back to my feet, I'm going to be looking to submit him."

read entire article...

12/17/12 11:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm dying to see his ground game already. Hopefully Cain can make it happen.

12/17/12 11:12 PM
bigironmike79
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh stop! Phone Post
12/17/12 11:29 PM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see em use his jits. Hope he's not planning on doing so against Cain though or he's guna have a bad night. Phone Post
12/17/12 11:29 PM
wickerdick
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember when JDS started in the UFC a lot of people were calling him a grappler pretending to be a striker. Things sure have changed! Phone Post
12/17/12 11:30 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain isn't the one I want to see him trying with though Phone Post
12/17/12 11:34 PM
CHAUNCH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's just playing mind games in an attempt to get Cain to stand and bang
12/18/12 5:31 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't be the only one who wants to pinch his cheeks! hes a cheeky chappy.

Also im non homo news - did JDS see what Cain did to Bigfoot? a BJJ Black Belt under Noguiera. I don't think he could handle Cain on the mat. best plan is to stay outside use his range and swing for the fences.
12/18/12 5:34 AM
MMALOGIC

after watching him trying to apply a rear naked on carwin...  no.

12/18/12 5:37 AM
NorthFromHere
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
JDS has been working on his ground game with Demian Maia for a long time. He has skills
12/18/12 11:43 AM
Jetster
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
CHAUNCH - he's just playing mind games in an attempt to get Cain to stand and bang
Yea I can really see Cain and AKA saying "ok, Junior said in an interview that he's got good Jitz, so Cain, don't take him down, abandon wrestling and stay on the feet and strike with him like last time"

SMH... Phone Post

Lmao i thought the same!! Rotf!!
12/18/12 12:25 PM
TuLegit

Nobody will hold jds down. Sorry cain fans. Phone Post
12/18/12 12:34 PM
GarlicSauce

"JDS: I'm ready to submit someone..."

...via strikes.
12/18/12 1:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2919 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS via Sub would probably be a juicy price in the prop bets category.... Might have to look into it, but not this fight... This fight ends exact same way as the last one... JDS by KO in the 1st Phone Post
12/18/12 2:36 PM
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If JDS subs Cain then the whole HW division will be shitting even more bricks to face this guy, lol Phone Post
12/18/12 2:54 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce - "JDS: I'm ready to submit someone..."

...via strikes.

Only problem is his opponents can't seem to stay concious enough to make it happen haha

12/18/12 5:01 PM
hogh20

People who say "It will end exactly like the first" are just retarded. When was the last time a rematch went exactly like the first one? Think of all the times a guy got KOd real fast and then they had a rematch. Did it ever go the same way again? Especially guys of JDS and Cain level of talent? It seems usually the the victim of the KO actually wins the rematch alot of times.
12/18/12 6:39 PM
hogh20

Chuck, that was a very strange comment... :)
3/8/13 3:29 AM
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobody can submit Marko Hunto he just cant be arsed to defend submissions sometines.
3/8/13 6:14 AM

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - nobody can submit Marko Hunto he just cant be arsed to defend submissions sometines.
Fedor did but he ain't just anybody...

I'd be curious to hear what Hunt thinks of Fedor's punching power (if he noticed lol) Phone Post

Hunto didn't want to be HW champ anyway.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.