UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em start em week 16 (Superbowl)

12/18/12 9:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

If this week isn't your leagues superbowl week... then you play in a retarded league. I have been fortunate enough to make it and like my lineup this week. I don't have any questions on who to start but does anyone else? I realize at this point most people have been eliminated but I know a few of you made it all the way. 

Rodgers

Cruz

Dez

Decker

Rice

Charles 

Moreno

Pitta

Washingtons D

12/18/12 11:35 AM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Question is as always lol Do I go with Romo RG3 or Luck really looking hard at Luck with his matchup against KC but romo seems really tempting against NOLA as well.

for my flex spots I need two of these only one can be a rb I am leaning towards Ridley and Rudolph.

Ridley
Wilson
Bradshaw
Rudolph
Scheffler
Harris
Blackmon
12/18/12 11:42 AM
Caleb
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/18/12 11:42 AM
Gracie killar - My Question is as always lol Do I go with Romo RG3 or Luck really looking hard at Luck with his matchup against KC but romo seems really tempting against NOLA as well.

for my flex spots I need two of these only one can be a rb I am leaning towards Ridley and Rudolph.

Ridley
Wilson
Bradshaw
Rudolph
Scheffler
Harris
Blackmon

I would take Luck with zero hesitation. Romo does have a good matchup but he can self emplode at anytime. KC has thrown in the towel already. Luck should have a big game. 

Ridley & Bradshaw as long as Bradshaw plays which I'm pretty sure he is playing.

12/18/12 11:44 PM
Johnny Fatz
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am pumped I made it this far. I usually don't do this but given the importance of this game, I am going to post my whole team and ask for your advice.

QB- Rodgers vs TEN
RB1- Richardson @ DEN
RB2- McFadden @ CAR
WR1-Marshall @ ARI
WR2- Julio Jones @ DET
WR3- VJax vs STL
TE- Graham @ DAl
FLEX- Ridley @ JAC
K- Graham vs MIN
DST- Patriots @ JAC

Bench
WR-Garcon @ PHI
WR-T Smith vs NYG
WR-Jennings vs TEN
RB-Leshoure vs ATL
RB-B Brown vs WAS
RB-D Williams @ OAK
Cecil Shorts is also on waivers.

Trent Richardson has me very nervous going up against Denver because they are likely to be behind the entire game. Also Vincent Jackson's match-up is a little sketchy going up Finnegan. Do you think I should put in Garcon or Williams for one of these guys?
12/19/12 12:04 PM
Caleb

Johnny Fatz - I am pumped I made it this far. I usually don't do this but given the importance of this game, I am going to post my whole team and ask for your advice.

QB- Rodgers vs TEN
RB1- Richardson @ DEN
RB2- McFadden @ CAR
WR1-Marshall @ ARI
WR2- Julio Jones @ DET
WR3- VJax vs STL
TE- Graham @ DAl
FLEX- Ridley @ JAC
K- Graham vs MIN
DST- Patriots @ JAC

Bench
WR-Garcon @ PHI
WR-T Smith vs NYG
WR-Jennings vs TEN
RB-Leshoure vs ATL
RB-B Brown vs WAS
RB-D Williams @ OAK
Cecil Shorts is also on waivers.

Trent Richardson has me very nervous going up against Denver because they are likely to be behind the entire game. Also Vincent Jackson's match-up is a little sketchy going up Finnegan. Do you think I should put in Garcon or Williams for one of these guys?

I really like Deangelo Williams this week. I would swap him out with Richardson. It is a little risky but Oakland has a horrible run defense (even though they did well last week). I could see Williams getting 80+ yards and a TD against Oakland.  

I don't see Richardson doing much at all against Denvers defense. Denver held Rice to 38 yards in Baltimore. 

That is the only change I would make if I were you. 

12/19/12 8:03 PM
NYHC
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/19/12 8:12 PM
I lucked my way into the super bowl in my league somehow. this is only my 2nd time playing fantasy football the first time was at least 5 years ago. i would really like to win so who do i play?

QB's

tony Romo @ NO
Matt ryan @ Det

RB's
arian foster vs min
Marshawn Lynch vs SF
Demarco Murray vs NO
Darren Sproles @ Dal

WR's
AJ Green @ Pit
Andre Johnson vs min
Hakeem Nicks @ Bal
Danny Amendola @ TB
Justin Blackmon vs NE

I Need 2 for each rb/wr to start and 1 flex
12/19/12 11:43 PM
Scott Rotem
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb--

Are we going Big Ben or Kaepernick? Also, any D/ST that stand out? Been renting defenses the past handful of weeks.
12/20/12 6:18 AM
Caleb

Scott I would go Big Ben this week. What defenses are available in your league? Is Indy available! Phone Post
12/20/12 8:10 AM
Scott Rotem
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy I'm playing snatched them before I could (waiver priority). :/

I picked up SD. They're at the Jets (McElroy). Had my eye on the Rams (@TB), Redskins (@PHI), and Panthers (vs. Raiders)too.....all available on the wire.
12/20/12 9:37 AM
UGCTT_mofit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb, Made it to my superbowl, need help setting up my lineup. im debating at every position

QB:

Matt Ryan

Matt Schaub

WR: pick 3

Cruz

Sidney Rice

Danario Alexander

Micheal Crabtree

Mike Williams (TB)

RB :pick 2

Alfred Morris

Lesean Mccoy

David Wilson

Ahmad Bradshaw

12/20/12 3:07 PM
armdrag101
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pick 1 for flex:

Leshoure vs ATL

Beanie vs CHI

Ingram vs DAL

Thanks
12/20/12 4:44 PM
Caleb

Scott Rotem - The guy I'm playing snatched them before I could (waiver priority). :/

I picked up SD. They're at the Jets (McElroy). Had my eye on the Rams (@TB), Redskins (@PHI), and Panthers (vs. Raiders)too.....all available on the wire.

I like the Panthers and the Redskins this week. I'm personally debating which one to start right now.  On one hand the Redskins have a lot to play for so they should play Philly very tough but on the other hand Oakland is horrible and they may play Pryor as well. So I'm having a tough time deciding which to go with. Will probably go with Carolina. 

12/20/12 5:12 PM
Caleb

UGCTT_mofit - 

Caleb, Made it to my superbowl, need help setting up my lineup. im debating at every position

QB:

Matt Ryan

Matt Schaub

WR: pick 3

Cruz

Sidney Rice

Danario Alexander

Micheal Crabtree

Mike Williams (TB)

RB :pick 2

Alfred Morris

Lesean Mccoy

David Wilson

Ahmad Bradshaw

This is who I would go with.. but go with your gut. 

Matt Ryan

Cruz

Crabtree

Rice

Morris

Bradshaw  (As long as he plays, if not. Wilson)

12/20/12 5:14 PM
Caleb

armdrag101 - Pick 1 for flex:

Leshoure vs ATL

Beanie vs CHI

Ingram vs DAL

Thanks

I know this is crazy but I'm gonna have to take Wells at home. Arizona doesn't have any other offense which means he will get a lot of carries and sure to get any goal line carries as well.  Below is the order I rank these gus this week.

Beanie

Leshoure

Ingram

12/20/12 5:19 PM
Caleb

NYHC - I lucked my way into the super bowl in my league somehow. this is only my 2nd time playing fantasy football the first time was at least 5 years ago. i would really like to win so who do i play?

QB's

tony Romo @ NO
Matt ryan @ Det

RB's
arian foster vs min
Marshawn Lynch vs SF
Demarco Murray vs NO
Darren Sproles @ Dal

WR's
AJ Green @ Pit
Andre Johnson vs min
Hakeem Nicks @ Bal
Danny Amendola @ TB
Justin Blackmon vs NE

I Need 2 for each rb/wr to start and 1 flex

Congrats on getting this far. This is who I personally would go with, but go with your gut bud. 

Romo

Foster

Murray

Aj Green

Andre Johnson

Flex Lynch

12/21/12 7:19 AM
UGCTT_mofit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks caleb, VU!

12/21/12 1:22 PM
Cru "ATM" Jones
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright I got some decisions to make in ppr also get .25 per carry

I need to pick 1 WR and a flex from the following options:

Leshoure vs ATL (leaning here for my flex also have Joique Bell, wish this game wasn't Sat.)

D Alexander @ NYJ (Goose egg last week and Cromartie this week)

L Moore @ DAL (Opponent has Brees)

TY Hilton @ KC (leaning here for WR)

Blackmon @ NE (He's a FA right now. Should be a shootout but think may be a reaching IDK)

Pitta vs NYG (Don't think I can play him over the others at flex? Boom or total bust IMO)

Jackie Battle @ NYJ (shitty run D could get a lot of work w/ Matthews out for the year)

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

12/21/12 4:19 PM
Caleb

Cru "ATM" Jones -

Alright I got some decisions to make in ppr also get .25 per carry

I need to pick 1 WR and a flex from the following options:

Leshoure vs ATL (leaning here for my flex also have Joique Bell, wish this game wasn't Sat.)

D Alexander @ NYJ (Goose egg last week and Cromartie this week)

L Moore @ DAL (Opponent has Brees)

TY Hilton @ KC (leaning here for WR)

Blackmon @ NE (He's a FA right now. Should be a shootout but think may be a reaching IDK)

Pitta vs NYG (Don't think I can play him over the others at flex? Boom or total bust IMO)

Jackie Battle @ NYJ (shitty run D could get a lot of work w/ Matthews out for the year)

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I like Leshoure and Moore. Moore is a good play to counter the guy you are playing. Moore is Brees best receiver and that game should be a shootout. Dallas has a battered defense and we both know Brees is going to air it out.

Hilton would be my #3 option. Go with your gut though. It sounds like you are looking at it from all angles. That is how you made it so far. Phone Post
12/21/12 7:10 PM
Cru "ATM" Jones
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/21/12 7:37 PM

Yeah, I had Moore in earlier this week then plugged Hilton in.. lol

I'm gonna see what Leshoure does Saturday and go Moore if he does well, Hilton if I need some upside. Thanks and VTFU

Edit: Or I'll just play Moore no matter what... Shit. I dunno, I'll make a decision Sunday before kickoff.

12/22/12 12:59 PM
Johnny Fatz
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New England DST @ JAC or Green Bay DST vs TEN?
12/23/12 1:42 AM
Caleb

Johnny, 

Hard to go wrong but I would probably go with NE's DST. They have played well this year and they are playing a very inept team. 

Cru, 

Sounds good man. I'm pulling for you. VU back at you. 

12/23/12 5:06 PM
Caleb

I'm killing the guy i'm playing.. I'm going to easily win the superbowl! Feels great. Hope you guys are winning.. update me....

12/23/12 10:49 PM
Johnny Fatz

I was up 25 at the start of the 49ers/Hawks game. He still had Crabtree and Davis.

I am now up 16 points and there is 3:22 left in the third wuarter and now he only has Crabtree remaining because of Davis' concussion.
12/23/12 11:53 PM
Caleb

Johnny Fatz - I was up 25 at the start of the 49ers/Hawks game. He still had Crabtree and Davis.

I am now up 16 points and there is 3:22 left in the third wuarter and now he only has Crabtree remaining because of Davis' concussion.

Awesome... I think you won it right? I won 206.50 to 126. Now that was a beat down right there!

12/24/12 10:56 AM
Johnny Fatz

Yeah I won. Thanks for the advice all year. Next year we should do an NFL ground league.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.