UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> F*&%K Cancer! TAP CANCER OUT!

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
12/18/12 11:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First and foremost- Fuck Cancer! Cancer does not discriminate. Everyone knows someone who has been affected by this awful disease. I am a cancer survivor; Hodgkins Lymphoma. Unfortunately, after some recent tests, doctors believe that it’s returned. But this time- Breast Cancer. I know, I know, pics or GTFO : ) Tap Cancer Out is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that raises money and awareness for cancer fighting groups on behalf of the BJJ and grappling community. In 2012 they held a BJJ tournament that raised over $22,000 for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. (LLS) The goal for 2013 is to hold four BJJ tournaments and to raise over $100,000. But your help is needed. Funds are required to even set the tournaments up, for mats, equipment, venues, etc. I’ve seen this community come together so many times and I’m proud to be part of such a great group of people. I will be holding a BJJ seminar in LI, NY for Tap Cancer Out in May. We already have some big names, so stay tuned for more info!! Here is more from Tap Cancer Out founder, Jon Thomas, to find out how you can help. Or go to www.tapcancerout.org Thanks : ) -Kristen
12/18/12 1:14 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/18/12 1:18 PM
Vril
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Burzynski movie

12/18/12 1:46 PM
Krs10KO.com

Vril -

Dr Burzynski movie

Holy fuck. I got 5 min into this and I was crying! I will definitely watch, thank you.

I know from personal experience, sometimes the feels treatment worse than the disease. Phone Post
12/18/12 1:48 PM
Krs10KO.com

^^^ apparently that movie got me so choked up, I'm now dyslexic. WTF?? Phone Post
12/18/12 3:57 PM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck cancer

I have it and I'm fucking cancer in the ass.

Dr said u gonna die soon.

I said fuck you i trane UFC and im gonna eat, boil, infuse myself with
Tons of good food.

Im feelin better than ever with stage 4 stomach liver cancer.

Supposed to be dead But cancer is giving me head.

Seriously i feel great And i wish dam drs. Would prescribe REAL GOOD FOOD TO go along with chemo poisen. Phone Post
12/18/12 3:59 PM
Vril

Krs10KO.com -  ^^^ apparently that movie got me so choked up, I'm now dyslexic. WTF?? Phone Post

12/18/12 4:03 PM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I boil garlic fresh pressed
Onion
Turnip
Tomato
Fresh ginger

Daily with a teaspoon if tumeric

In 30 days i had 30-70% reduction in tunor sizes.

Two chemo treatments And 30 days of diet gave me huge improvemets

I eat lots of other cancer fighting foods too

But my special potion is daily Phone Post
12/18/12 6:47 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
12/18/12 7:27 PM
Krs10KO.com

wreckker - Fuck cancer

Tons of good food.

Seriously i feel great And i wish dam drs. Would prescribe REAL GOOD FOOD TO go along with chemo poisen. Phone Post
Jesus, I'm so sorry! You have the best mindset. Sometimes Drs don't know shit. Keep doing what you're doing :) Phone Post
12/18/12 7:33 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wreckker is a warrior, glad ur still with us bro! Phone Post
12/18/12 7:51 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_NKTKDace -  ttt Phone Post

Hey!!! How are you doing???

12/18/12 8:05 PM
guardbr8kr

My wife just had her 4th chemo treatment 10 days ago. This one hit hard. Took 6 days before I could get her out of the house long enough take the dog for a walk around the yard and down to the dock.

Next session is on the 28th of this month, her birthday, and Imma set up a party in the chemo room.

Fuck Cancer and the money making fags that continue to profit, for nothing.
12/18/12 8:25 PM
Vril

guardbr8kr - My wife just had her 4th chemo treatment 10 days ago. This one hit hard. Took 6 days before I could get her out of the house long enough take the dog for a walk around the yard and down to the dock.

Next session is on the 28th of this month, her birthday, and Imma set up a party in the chemo room.

Well then go the alternative route and consult a homeopathic doctor.

12/18/12 8:45 PM
Krs10KO.com

guardbr8kr - My wife just had her 4th chemo treatment 10 days ago. This one hit hard. Took 6 days before I could get her out of the house long enough take the dog for a walk around the yard and down to the dock.

I'm so sorry. What type she have?
Back when i was sick (the first time) I started a support group. Its funny, one of the guys had the same chemo as me and he was at a bar the next night. I was like your wife. Took me over a week to recover. Then it was time to go again. Fucking awful. I'm so sorry. Is she able to eat? The birthday party is a great idea!! You prob cant bring balloons in though so you should see if u can go early and put up streamers :) Shes lucky to have you. Phone Post
12/18/12 8:53 PM
Krs10KO.com

Vril -
guardbr8kr - My wife just had her 4th chemo treatment 10 days ago. This one hit hard. Took 6 days before I could get her out of the house long enough take the dog for a walk around the yard and down to the dock.

Well then go the alternative route and consult a homeopathic doctor.

I see both sides.
Chemo and radiation are poison. They're killing the cancer cells, but also killing the good cells, hence the side effects. More research needs to be done on targeted gene therapy. But modern medicine should not be so adverse to alternative treatments. Phone Post
12/18/12 9:23 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slow slow recovery. The stem cell transplant with high dose chemo is no joke. I've done 7 rounds of chemo in the past but nothing prepares you for the high dose chemo. It has been a month since having it done and I'm still having trouble just moving room to room. My skin is all burned up and peeling and eating is still almost impossible. I have declined a second transplant so now we wait to see what is next. Till then just relax and try to get better. Phone Post
12/18/12 9:35 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_NKTKDace -  Slow slow recovery. The stem cell transplant with high dose chemo is no joke. I've done 7 rounds of chemo in the past but nothing prepares you for the high dose chemo. It has been a month since having it done and I'm still having trouble just moving room to room. My skin is all burned up and peeling and eating is still almost impossible. I have declined a second transplant so now we wait to see what is next. Till then just relax and try to get better. Phone Post

I can't even imagine. You are such an inspiration to so many people. My thoughts are with you and if you ever need anything, even tho Im a perfect stranger, let me know! I sent u a FB request earlier too : ) Relax, heal up, be well, and try and enjoy the holidays!

12/18/12 10:02 PM
Bukkake
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for KRS. 

12/18/12 10:25 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - Fuck cancer

Tons of good food.

U sir deserve a million vtfu's for this post. I can start with one. Who's with me!? Phone Post
12/18/12 10:26 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And TTT for Kris10! Phone Post
12/18/12 10:26 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_SidRival - And TTT for Kris10! Phone Post
And Frank!! Phone Post
12/18/12 10:27 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_SidRival - And TTT for Kris10! Phone Post
And Frank!! Phone Post
And anyone that has to deal with this bullshit! Ur all amazing people and my heart and prayers go out to u and ur families. Phone Post
12/18/12 10:31 PM
wreckker

UGCTT_NKTKDace - Slow slow recovery. The stem cell transplant with high dose chemo is no joke. I've done 7 rounds of chemo in the past but nothing prepares you for the high dose chemo. It has been a month since having it done and I'm still having trouble just moving room to room. My skin is all burned up and peeling and eating is still almost impossible. I have declined a second transplant so now we wait to see what is next. Till then just relax and try to get better. Phone Post
Hang in there ace!

I have empathy for you, knowing your side effects are much worse And for alot longer than what i felt.

Steroids they are giving you are not enough to make u eat? Have you tried cannabis? I am eating constantly, your treatment is so much harsher chemically so i know it affects appetite alot

Im curious What are your Dr.s giving you to help you cope with side effects?

Hope they are doing right therapies for you ace.

Im doing alot of my own dietary plans, Tbe dieticians from hospital mostly SUCKED.

One of my Dr.s was also so bad i want to smash him.

Message me anytime ace if u want to chat in private. If i can help even just by listening hit me up:) Phone Post
12/18/12 10:35 PM
Krs10KO.com

Bukkake -

TTT for KRS. 

Holy crap, that's awesome!! My boobs aren't as Boobalicious as that chicks tho!
:) Phone Post
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.