UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> F*&%K Cancer! TAP CANCER OUT!

12/19/12 10:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ thanks Phone Post
12/19/12 12:33 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - Slow slow recovery. The stem cell transplant with high dose chemo is no joke. I've done 7 rounds of chemo in the past but nothing prepares you for the high dose chemo. It has been a month since having it done and I'm still having trouble just moving room to room. My skin is all burned up and peeling and eating is still almost impossible. I have declined a second transplant so now we wait to see what is next. Till then just relax and try to get better. Phone Post
Hang in there ace!

I have empathy for you, knowing your side effects are much worse And for alot longer than what i felt.

Steroids they are giving you are not enough to make u eat? Have you tried cannabis? I am eating constantly, your treatment is so much harsher chemically so i know it affects appetite alot

Im curious What are your Dr.s giving you to help you cope with side effects?

Hope they are doing right therapies for you ace.

Im doing alot of my own dietary plans, Tbe dieticians from hospital mostly SUCKED.

One of my Dr.s was also so bad i want to smash him.

Message me anytime ace if u want to chat in private. If i can help even just by listening hit me up:) Phone Post
My only side effects right now are having no taste buds and just how weak I am. The weakness will get better over time and when my taste buds come back. I have marinol pills and the ability to smoke but its not a appetite problem. Trust me I'm starving lol ...the problem is everything tastes like medal or cardboard and that's just nasty. I'm not on any type of steroids just multi vitamins, folic acid, potassium, magnesium and stuff for nauseous and my liver. Ramen noodles are all I can force myself to eat at the moment but I'm thinking about some stuffed shells tonight. I have till the end of April to recover is the way I see it lol Phone Post
12/19/12 3:49 PM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
wreckker -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - Slow slow recovery. The stem cell transplant with high dose chemo is no joke. I've done 7 rounds of chemo in the past but nothing prepares you for the high dose chemo. It has been a month since having it done and I'm still having trouble just moving room to room. My skin is all burned up and peeling and eating is still almost impossible. I have declined a second transplant so now we wait to see what is next. Till then just relax and try to get better. Phone Post
Hang in there ace!

I have empathy for you, knowing your side effects are much worse And for alot longer than what i felt.

Steroids they are giving you are not enough to make u eat? Have you tried cannabis? I am eating constantly, your treatment is so much harsher chemically so i know it affects appetite alot

Im doing alot of my own dietary plans, Tbe dieticians from hospital mostly SUCKED.

Message me anytime ace if u want to chat in private. If i can help even just by listening hit me up:) Phone Post
My only side effects right now are having no taste buds and just how weak I am. The weakness will get better over time and when my taste buds come back. I have marinol pills and the ability to smoke but its not a appetite problem. Trust me I'm starving lol ...the problem is everything tastes like medal or cardboard and that's just nasty. I'm not on any type of steroids just multi vitamins, folic acid, potassium, magnesium and stuff for nauseous and my liver. Ramen noodles are all I can force myself to eat at the moment but I'm thinking about some stuffed shells tonight. I have till the end of April to recover is the way I see it lol Phone Post

I was given some strong nausea meds and steroid called decatron.

im suprised they are nbot giving you setroid or nausea med?

very powerful antinflammatory, gives me tons of energy , and it increased mny appetite

smoked pot i found helps your taste buds alot more than marinol or edibles

i only had that metallic tatse with my first treatment after that i could eat like a horse

As harsh as your chemo is I wonder why they are nbot giving you steroid for energy, antinflammaotry and appetite?

Maybe it doesnt react well with your chermo?  Gives me alot of energy in addition to other efffects

Frank im just skeptical that western drs do all they can do.

I know mine didnt

I went from feeling like hell to feeling good very fast, i hope you get the right therapies so you can have a fast improvement too

Have you tried smoked pot to improve tatse of your food?

12/19/12 4:50 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
wreckker -
Hang in there ace!

very powerful antinflammatory, gives me tons of energy , and it increased mny appetite

i only had that metallic tatse with my first treatment after that i could eat like a horse

As harsh as your chemo is I wonder why they are nbot giving you steroid for energy, antinflammaotry and appetite?

Maybe it doesnt react well with your chermo?  Gives me alot of energy in addition to other efffects

I know mine didnt

I went from feeling like hell to feeling good very fast, i hope you get the right therapies so you can have a fast improvement too

Does not change my taste at all lol .... I have been on decatron many times but only for 5 days after chemo. After that becomes bad for the system and liver. That's what I was told and have done a crazy amount of research. For nauseous meds I have compazine, zofran, marinol and reglan. Reglan is all I use because the others are the suck. Some days it doesn't matter what I have. Phone Post
12/19/12 6:31 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Cancer!!

Hope both you gents^^^ are hanging tough!! Phone Post
12/19/12 7:04 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
wreckker -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
wreckker -
Hang in there ace!

I know mine didnt

Does not change my taste at all lol .... I have been on decatron many times but only for 5 days after chemo. After that becomes bad for the system and liver. That's what I was told and have done a crazy amount of research. For nauseous meds I have compazine, zofran, marinol and reglan. Reglan is all I use because the others are the suck. Some days it doesn't matter what I have. Phone Post
Was just about to ask about anti-emetics u guys have used.
Can't take reglan. Makes me feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin. Tried Zophran, compazine, phenagrin. All crap.
What's the Marinol?
12/19/12 7:09 PM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw this thread and wanted to tell you all that you all inspire me to focus on what's really important in life.

I will continue to support any of your causes any way possible. Phone Post
12/19/12 7:19 PM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK CANCER!

I wish I could do more for you guys, but currently in the midst of helping my cousin rebuild after Sandy. In a few months after I replenish my funds I will check in and see whats what. Best of luck to you guys, you're all in my heart. 

WAR FRANK! WAR WENDY!!!

12/19/12 7:21 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
wreckker -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
wreckker -
Hang in there ace!

I know mine didnt

Was just about to ask about anti-emetics u guys have used.
Can't take reglan. Makes me feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin. Tried Zophran, compazine, phenagrin. All crap.
What's the Marinol?
Marinol is weed in pill form. Phone Post
12/19/12 7:49 PM
Krs10KO.com

^^ Oh :) Phone Post
12/19/12 7:54 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Allen Hood -  GOOGLE RICK SIMPSON.. Phone Post

Seriously.
12/19/12 9:08 PM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
wreckker -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
wreckker -
Hang in there ace!

I know mine didnt

Decatron makes me feel Like superman energy wise

I take five days a month only too.

I wonder if the concentrates through a vapirizer could get you high enough to Block out more of the chemical taste ?

Not eating sucks/( Phone Post
12/20/12 6:54 PM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for a great cause

12/20/12 9:59 PM
Krs10KO.com

TTT Phone Post
12/21/12 3:28 PM
Krs10KO.com

TTT Phone Post
12/21/12 3:35 PM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for a great cause and Krs10 because she's awesome.

12/21/12 9:26 PM
Krs10KO.com

DamnSevern -

Oh man, thanks DS!! Youre just saying that bc I said I had a secret UG crush on you on another thread, aren't you?? I Kid I kid :) You and Pro Ice have like the best threads EVAR!!! Phone Post
12/22/12 1:19 PM
Krs10KO.com

Bump

12/22/12 2:06 PM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
DamnSevern -

Oh man, thanks DS!! Youre just saying that bc I said I had a secret UG crush on you on another thread, aren't you?? I Kid I kid :) You and Pro Ice have like the best threads EVAR!!! Phone Post

hhahaha, nope I didn't see that, but thank you.

you're awesome

12/23/12 12:54 AM
caseharts
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

12/23/12 1:57 AM
uniquetechnique
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just seen a special about a little girl that used HIV to fight her Cancer / Leukemia. Anyone else hear about this? The little girl was in full recovery after 3 weeks. Phone Post
12/23/12 8:56 AM
Krs10KO.com

I heard something about this. I have to do some research. And congrats to that little girl!! Phone Post
12/23/12 8:56 AM
Krs10KO.com

DamnSevern -
Krs10KO.com - 
DamnSevern -

hhahaha, nope I didn't see that, but thank you.

you're awesome

*blushes :) Phone Post
12/23/12 10:51 AM
dakotajudo
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uniquetechnique -  I just seen a special about a little girl that used HIV to fight her Cancer / Leukemia. Anyone else hear about this? The little girl was in full recovery after 3 weeks. Phone Post

Not really HIV.

This appears to be a form of retroviral therapy, where retrovirus is use to genetically modify the patients own immune cells. In this case, the retrovirus is HIV, but is itself genetically modified to be non-infectious. ( http://www.chop.edu/service/oncology/pediatric-cancer-research/t-cell-therapy.html )

A retrovirus is an RNA-based virus that inserts DNA into the host cell; this allows modified versions of the virus to be used to genetically engineer target cells. ( http://www.genetherapynet.com/viral-vectors/retroviruses.html )
12/23/12 10:52 AM
dakotajudo
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
Vril -

Dr Burzynski movie

Holy fuck. I got 5 min into this and I was crying! I will definitely watch, thank you.

I know from personal experience, sometimes the feels treatment worse than the disease. Phone Post

Unfortunately, Burzynski appears to be one of those making profit on selling false hope.

Read http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/stanislaw-burzynski-bad-medicine-a-bad-movie/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.