UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> F*&%K Cancer! TAP CANCER OUT!

12/23/12 10:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dakotajudo
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
Vril -

Dr Burzynski movie

Holy fuck. I got 5 min into this and I was crying! I will definitely watch, thank you.

I know from personal experience, sometimes the feels treatment worse than the disease. Phone Post

Unfortunately, Burzynski appears to be one of those making profit on selling false hope.

Read http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/stanislaw-burzynski-bad-medicine-a-bad-movie/
12/23/12 11:20 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dakotajudo - 
uniquetechnique -  I just seen a special about a little girl that used HIV to fight her Cancer / Leukemia. Anyone else hear about this? The little girl was in full recovery after 3 weeks. Phone Post

Not really HIV.

This appears to be a form of retroviral therapy, where retrovirus is use to genetically modify the patients own immune cells. In this case, the retrovirus is HIV, but is itself genetically modified to be non-infectious. ( http://www.chop.edu/service/oncology/pediatric-cancer-research/t-cell-therapy.html )

A retrovirus is an RNA-based virus that inserts DNA into the host cell; this allows modified versions of the virus to be used to genetically engineer target cells. ( http://www.genetherapynet.com/viral-vectors/retroviruses.html )

This is what I was talking about earlier. We need more research in lenitiviral and retroviral gene therapy. Thanks Dakota : ) 

12/23/12 3:04 PM
Vril
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dakotajudo - 
Krs10KO.com - 
Vril -

Dr Burzynski movie

Holy fuck. I got 5 min into this and I was crying! I will definitely watch, thank you.

I know from personal experience, sometimes the feels treatment worse than the disease. Phone Post

Unfortunately, Burzynski appears to be one of those making profit on selling false hope.

Read http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/stanislaw-burzynski-bad-medicine-a-bad-movie/

Given the fact that many of Dr. Burzynski's patients were given up for dead by conventional? medicine prior to being allowed by the FDA to undergo antineoplaston treatment, it is astonishing that some of them are still alive more than 10 and 15 years after being treated by antineoplaston. In fact, you would be hard-pressed to find even anecdotal evidence of Stage IV glioblastoma patients who survive 1 year after undergoing radiation and chemotherapy.

12/23/12 4:10 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vril- do u mind if I ask your story? U sound very passionate about this all.
Thanks. Phone Post
12/24/12 11:38 AM
Krs10KO.com

Merry Christmas Eve!! Phone Post
12/24/12 11:40 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - Merry Christmas Eve!! Phone Post
Same to you and all on the UG

Fuck cancer! Phone Post
12/24/12 11:50 AM
Dougie
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The problem with alternative medicines is that there are too many scam artists out there and some alternatives are unproven. I am sure that a mixture of traditional and alternative medicine would work wonders for many patients.

The sad thing is that both doctors and scam artists prey on the desperate and the helpless. my 2 cents is to find a reputable doc and work in alternative stuff.

My best wishes to all fighting cancer.

CANCER DON'T SURF!

12/24/12 11:59 AM
Krs10KO.com

Dougie -

The problem with alternative medicines is that there are too many scam artists out there and some alternatives are unproven. I am sure that a mixture of traditional and alternative medicine would work wonders for many patients.

The sad thing is that both doctors and scam artists prey on the desperate and the helpless. my 2 cents is to find a reputable doc and work in alternative stuff.

My best wishes to all fighting cancer.

CANCER DON'T SURF!

I agree. And I think when you are faced with some difficult decisions that are really life or death it's so hard to figure out who to trust. You're so vulnerable.

Personally I'm going the traditional route. Ive beat it once this way, I'll do it again.

I saw my oncologist today. And see boob surgeon this week. And a merry Xmas to me :) Phone Post
12/25/12 9:29 PM
Krs10KO.com

Merry Christmas to everyone! Especially Frank and Wrecker, hope you're feeling good guys :) Phone Post
12/25/12 9:48 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - Merry Christmas to everyone! Especially Frank and Wrecker, hope you're feeling good guys :) Phone Post
Tttt Phone Post
12/25/12 10:03 PM
Krs10KO.com

And of course you too caseharts!! I'll email tomor about the raffle :) Phone Post
12/25/12 10:21 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - And of course you too caseharts!! I'll email tomor about the raffle :) Phone Post
Looking forward to it Phone Post
12/25/12 11:01 PM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Cancer!

I've had my second bone marrow transplant to fight leukemia and have been in remission for 9 months now.

I also fully support groups like "tap cancer out" they do great work! Phone Post
12/25/12 11:04 PM
Krs10KO.com

Fracture - Fuck Cancer!

I've had my second bone marrow transplant to fight leukemia and have been in remission for 9 months now.

I also fully support groups like "tap cancer out" they do great work! Phone Post
Hot Damn!! That's some awesome news!! I love hearing that, Congrats!!
How old r you, Fracture? Phone Post
12/25/12 11:38 PM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
Fracture - Fuck Cancer!

43 and I kicked testicular cancers ass before that! Phone Post
12/26/12 12:14 PM
Krs10KO.com

Fracture -
Krs10KO.com -
Fracture - Fuck Cancer!

Wow, you sir are my hero!!! Phone Post
12/26/12 1:32 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
Fracture -
Krs10KO.com -
Fracture - Fuck Cancer!

Wow, you sir are my hero!!! Phone Post
Mine too. I kicked end stage testicular cancers ass in 5 months then after 3 months of supposedly being okay it came back and came back pissed. Most of the research I have done has shown once the cancer has spread into lymphnodes you are looking at all types of new issues. My first stem cell transplant almost killed me so I have turned down a already planned second one. I'm willing to do other types of treatment but they need to give me a few months to fully recover. 6 weeks ago or so I went into the hospital at about 205 pounds, still well below my norm and right now I'm around 175. There is no way in help I could go down to 140 or even 150. That high dose chemo is pure evil and I really believe it is killing me faster than the cancer. Phone Post
12/26/12 2:52 PM
Krs10KO.com

Frank- I can't imagine the high dose chemo!! Fuck, that sounds awful. I had almost a year of regular chemo, ABVD, every other week. My side effects were so bad they sedated me for a about 4-5 days when I got the treatment. Went on like this for months until I got a blood clot from the port in my carotid and had to stop all chemo. I can't fathom anything being worse than that. You are one strong, tough SOB!!!
On a lighter note, how was your holiday?? Phone Post
12/26/12 7:53 PM
Fracture

The high dose chemo they do before the first transplant brings you to the brink of death but then your rebound start after a month. The second transplant chemo was reduced because the body couldnt handle a second round of the high dose.
It was the worse ive ever felt and nothing came even close!
12/26/12 8:04 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
12/27/12 10:45 AM
Krs10KO.com

TTT Phone Post
12/27/12 1:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT hope everyone is having a gd day! Phone Post
12/27/12 3:33 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero - TTT hope everyone is having a gd day! Phone Post
Sitting in waiting room of boob surgeon now. *crosses fingers Phone Post
12/27/12 3:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Edited: 12/27/12 3:57 PM
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - TTT hope everyone is having a gd day! Phone Post
Sitting in waiting room of boob surgeon now. *crosses fingers Phone Post

Fuck I'm rooting for you!!

Phone Post

12/27/12 4:01 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.