UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> F*&%K Cancer! TAP CANCER OUT!

12/27/12 4:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check out Caseharts thread, he's such a doll. He's donating his art to be raffled off!! Phone Post
12/27/12 5:26 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2108883&page=1
12/27/12 5:28 PM
caseharts
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2108883&page=1

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2108883&page=1

12/27/12 9:37 PM
jjj2121
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Believe...positive. The mind is a powerful thing. Be well Ms. BBQ
12/27/12 10:03 PM
Krs10KO.com

jjj2121 - Believe...positive. The mind is a powerful thing. Be well Ms. BBQ
Thank you J Cubed. It's a done deal. It is what it is. I've decided to turn my mind to helping others. Phone Post
12/27/12 10:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
Thank you J Cubed. It's a done deal. It is what it is. I've decided to turn my mind to helping others. Phone Post
What did the doc say? Phone Post
12/27/12 10:10 PM
jjj2121
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 

Word...good luck kiddo.
12/27/12 10:30 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
Don't want to go into too much detail. It's not so great. I have surgery in a few weeks. It's all good :) Phone Post
12/27/12 10:40 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
Don't want to go into too much detail. It's not so great. I have surgery in a few weeks. It's all good :) Phone Post
Sorry to hear that... Hope the surgery is a success!! Phone Post
12/27/12 11:16 PM
Krs10KO.com

^^^
Thank you very much. He says it's going to be a long road but I'll be fine. I dont think its sunk in, I just keep making jokes. And like I said, Im focusing my energy on helping other people. It's funny, i always do charity work. And I was already starting to get involved with Tap Cancer Out, the organization that raises money for cancer before all this started with me. Now it really makes me want to do more!! 
12/28/12 10:42 PM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - ^^^
Thank you very much. He says it's going to be a long road but I'll be fine. I dont think its sunk in, I just keep making jokes. And like I said, Im focusing my energy on helping other people. It's funny, i always do charity work. And I was already starting to get involved with Tap Cancer Out, the organization that raises money for cancer before all this started with me. Now it really makes me want to do more!! 
Awesome krs^^^^^

Helping others makes you feel good, staying poistive is huge. Phone Post
12/28/12 11:32 PM
Krs10KO.com

wreckker -
Krs10KO.com - ^^^
Awesome krs^^^^^

Thanks. For some reason I woke up today and it was just a shit day. Cried in the shower. I have to see another surgeon in 2 weeks. The surgery will be in about 3 weeks. Who needs Boobs, they're over rated. I went to BJJ tonite and it got my mind off stuff for a little while. Enough of that crap.
How are you?? Phone Post
12/29/12 9:08 AM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs not to worry they cut one of my testicals out and gave me a implant. Now I'm good as new and you could never tell. Phone Post
12/29/12 11:59 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
wreckker -
Krs10KO.com - ^^^
Awesome krs^^^^^

Thanks. For some reason I woke up today and it was just a shit day. Cried in the shower. I have to see another surgeon in 2 weeks. The surgery will be in about 3 weeks. Who needs Boobs, they're over rated. I went to BJJ tonite and it got my mind off stuff for a little while. Enough of that crap.
How are you?? Phone Post
Sorry your having a rough one... I really do wish you the best. Hope you have a good day.

Fuck you cancer Phone Post
12/29/12 12:17 PM
Submissable
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope all goes well. My Mother is a breast cancer survivor. And it was her attitude and heart that got her through it. I don't know you well but I do pay attention to your posts and your outlook on the situation is wonderful. Must be that fighters (bjjers) heart! You're in my thoughts today. Much love. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:40 PM
Krs10KO.com

You guys are so damn sweet!! Thanks for the kind words. Really means a lot :) Phone Post
12/30/12 1:42 PM
Krs10KO.com

Fracture - Krs not to worry they cut one of my testicals out and gave me a implant. Now I'm good as new and you could never tell. Phone Post
And you know the rules!!
I kid. I kid. Please do not post testicle pics.
PM me. Again, jokes, im totally kidding!

OAI?? Phone Post
12/30/12 3:52 PM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs I'm a little shy but here you go. As you can see everything looks normal.

Phone Post
12/30/12 3:59 PM
Oyama

Edited: 12/30/12 4:04 PM
I am a BJJ black belt that is still recovering from acute myloid lukemia. I needed a stem cell transplant and developed stage 4 graph vs host disease, had to learn to walk again, but dispite the odds I am still here and training again. I have lung damage as a result of the treatment and later infections but do my best on the mat- it is a tough adjustment but I am happy to be alive. If you are sick this is a message to tell you to never give up because I was supposed to die and lived!<br />Take Care,<br />SAM
12/30/12 4:22 PM
Fracture

Oyama - I am a BJJ black belt that is still recovering from acute myloid lukemia. I needed a stem cell transplant and developed stage 4 graph vs host disease, had to learn to walk again, but dispite the odds I am still here and training again. I have lung damage as a result of the treatment and later infections but do my best on the mat- it is a tough adjustment but I am happy to be alive. If you are sick this is a message to tell you to never give up because I was supposed to die and lived!<br />Take Care,<br />SAM
Way to go!

I'm a black belt also and finished my 2nd transplant 9 months ago for AML. I'm still in remission and going to compete in February if I feel good enough.

Keep on Fighting like Hell! Phone Post
12/30/12 7:24 PM
Krs10KO.com

Fracture - Krs I'm a little shy but here you go. As you can see everything looks normal.

Phone Post
Mother of God that's awesome! Looks good as new IMO! Phone Post
12/30/12 7:42 PM
Krs10KO.com

Fracture -
Oyama - I am a BJJ black belt that is still recovering from acute myloid lukemia. I needed a stem cell transplant and developed stage 4 graph vs host disease, had to learn to walk again, but dispite the odds I am still here and training again. I have lung damage as a result of the treatment and later infections but do my best on the mat- it is a tough adjustment but I am happy to be alive. If you are sick this is a message to tell you to never give up because I was supposed to die and lived!<br />Take Care,<br />SAM
Way to go!

I'm a black belt also and finished my 2nd transplant 9 months ago for AML. I'm still in remission and going to compete in February if I feel good enough.

Keep on Fighting like Hell! Phone Post
And I love you guys!! I am a lowly WB. I get injured a lot. So I take off a lot and lately I haven't been able to roll live at all. I'm rolling w guys twice my size. also I didn't train smart. I have osteoporosis from my first treatment and when I first started training I broke 2 ribs. Then another one. I've also got a blood clot in my carotid from my port. And my neck is fucked from radiation. My Drs DO NOT want me doing BJJ. This summer I got into car accident and broke 2 more ribs and fucked my neck and back up bad. I'm not supposed to be doing anything! I don't give a rats ass. I love it. I'm going to do it forever. I wont ever compete, but i wont ever stop. After the double mastectomy I Won't be able to do anything for a while. Your stories make me say, my god I'm such a pussy, suck it up!!
Good luck to you guys and you're such an inspiration!! Phone Post
1/5/13 11:57 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_NKTKDace -  ttt Phone Post

Frank- watching Invicta now! By the time you read this you and Wendy will probably be home. Im sooo glad you felt good enough to go!! It must have been so nice to get your mind off of everything, at least for a little while. How are you feeling? Well, I hope you're doing well, and can't wait to hear all about it!

-Kristen
1/5/13 11:59 PM
caseharts
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTt Phone Post
1/6/13 12:19 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Fracture - Krs I'm a little shy but here you go. As you can see everything looks normal.

Phone Post
Killer Junk Shot!!

Extra Homo!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.