UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> F*&%K Cancer! TAP CANCER OUT!

1/9/13 1:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
Hocky Balboa - 

Good luck to everyone in this thread dealing with cancer or anyone that knows someone dealing with it.

Like many women, my Brother's wife has pointy elbows. Anyways, she did this to Cancer about a decade ago:

About a year back, my Dad did this to Cancer:

He doesn't even feel bad about it.

It CAN get better.

Kick ass everyone!

P.S. - What's up Reggie? Hope you're still doing good.

So happy to hear your dad and sister in law are doing good! And love the GIFs.
I don't know how to post them but if I did, the GIF of me kicking breast cancer's ass would like just like Barboza's wheel kick KO of Etim.
But sadly, there's nothing that can be done to cure these pointy elbows.

Wrecker- my bro is huge pot smoker. I'm not into it at all, I hate the way it makes me feel. But does it have different reactions if you're feeling really shitty and nauseous vs just smoking for the hell of it??
And I think I spell your name wrong every time I right it :)
I would definitely recommend trying it again ... Try eating it... Or The Marinol pills are real gd too... My Gramps and his Brother ( he had 16 bros n sis...All but 3 have died from Cancer...fuck u cancer) both ended up smoking and eating it threw there final days... And both were completely Anti before the C... It really helped with nausea and appetite... Just start with a little... Find out what amount is right for you and go from there... You can also make a tincture and drink a little shot when in need.

Sry for long write...IM HIGH ;) Phone Post
1/9/13 1:49 PM
Vril
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CUT POISON BURN -Film by Nehst

1/9/13 4:31 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit at that trailer. Thanks again Vril.
Stuff like that makes me think. Wonder about other options. Very powerful. Phone Post
1/9/13 7:48 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/10/13 12:20 PM
Krs10KO.com

Thanks for the pot advice. Im really not a fan tho. I was thought got really paranoid and thought the Nazis were coming after me. It was a bad feeling. Phone Post
1/10/13 5:22 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - Thanks for the pot advice. Im really not a fan tho. I was thought got really paranoid and thought the Nazis were coming after me. It was a bad feeling. Phone Post
Stay away from Sativa then... Try an Indica Strain... Sativa is much more "Heady" and fucks with a lot of people, I got a buddy who smokes regularly and can't smoke Sativa's or he will have a freak out (whimp) ... Indica is much more of a body High, will help with the nausea n Pain... Don't give up on it... I know people think pot is pot... But there are SO many different strains that REALLY do all have different medicinal values! If your bro is a pothead tell him to find you a good Purple Strain ( granddaddy , Purple Urkle, purple Kush) or a good Kush ( OG, SFV, Diamond, Platinum) only take a puff or 2... See how you feel! Just my 2 pennies!

Fuck cancer Phone Post
1/11/13 7:36 AM
wreckker
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - Thanks for the pot advice. Im really not a fan tho. I was thought got really paranoid and thought the Nazis were coming after me. It was a bad feeling. Phone Post
Try a indica Like mentioned above.

Watch a funny tv show, sit back And relax:)

Good to be alone at first when smoking.

Plant does have huge effect reducing the shitty nausea feelings Phone Post
1/11/13 12:12 PM
Krs10KO.com

wreckker - 
Try a indica Like mentioned above.

Watch a funny tv show, sit back And relax:)

Good to be alone at first when smoking.

Plant does have huge effect reducing the shitty nausea feelings Phone Post

I'm juicing with a lot of ginger and popping zophran like its my job. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that! Thank you tho :) If I feel good tonite, I'm going to go to BJJ.

How are you feeling, Wrekker?
1/11/13 12:24 PM
wreckker
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel good, trained some stand up yesterday teaching a ammy Mma fighter. Was fun And i felt good able to move around well.

I just started taking rick simpson oil- hash And hemp oil to fight my cancer.

Its been shown to stop And kill aggressive cancers in lab testing on animals And on cancer cells themselves.

Bottom line im trying to attack cancer on many levels, I feel good,
Im physically improving, doing things closer to how i did them pre cancer.

Doing things we enjoy physically is motivating And good for us:)

I refuse to believe stage 4 cancer cant be tapped out! Phone Post
1/11/13 12:28 PM
wreckker

Ginger is awesome btw...

Hate to hear u still have to fight nausea

I literally have ZERO nausea95% of the time, When i do its Mild after chemo And cannabis does eliminate it.

I know if u had bad porevious exerpience to cannabis it may seem
Like a bad thing.... But when u have cancer nausea it is just immediate relief from it

Also it is a great appetite stimulant too.

Ttt for being nausea free! Phone Post
1/11/13 6:00 PM
Krs10KO.com

wreckker - I feel good, trained some stand up yesterday teaching a ammy Mma fighter. Was fun And i felt good able to move around well.

Its been shown to stop And kill aggressive cancers in lab testing on animals And on cancer cells themselves.

That's awesome! You sound so good, I can't stop smiling reading your posts!
So I read Rick Simpson oil and the first thing that came to my mind is the Dave Chapelle show, "I'm Rick James, Bitch!"
Anyway, tell me more about this potion. It sounds, um interesting :) Phone Post
1/12/13 1:22 AM
wreckker

Krs10KO.com -
wreckker - I feel good, trained some stand up yesterday teaching a ammy Mma fighter. Was fun And i felt good able to move around well.

So I read Rick Simpson oil and the first thing that came to my mind is the Dave Chapelle show, "I'm Rick James, Bitch!"
Rick Simpson oil uses more of the plant...

It also has a higher cannaboid profile which is part of the plant they think fights cancer the best.

Your positive outlook makes me want to smile and pinch your cheeks! Phone Post
1/12/13 1:28 AM
jjj2121

Be strong kid...your boobs were never your calling card anyway =)
1/12/13 11:14 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
1/12/13 12:13 PM
Krs10KO.com

jjj2121 - Be strong kid...your boobs were never your calling card anyway =)
True true. It's my stunning good looks and my Charismatic wit. ;) Phone Post
1/12/13 12:14 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
You ain't lying... Your Beautiful woman!!! Phone Post
1/12/13 12:19 PM
Krs10KO.com

wreckker -
Krs10KO.com -

It also has a higher cannaboid profile which is part of the plant they think fights cancer the best.

Where does one get this Rick James oil?

And Im so glad i can make you smile! And oddly enough you're not the first person that wants to pinch my chubby cheeks. But for you, I'll allow it :) Phone Post
1/12/13 12:24 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
You ain't lying... Your Beautiful woman!!! Phone Post
Oh Jesus, I wish I could Just put you in my pocket and when I'm having a bad day I could just pull you out and you could start talking and make me feel better.

You're very sweet. You're a liar, but you are still so very sweet :) Phone Post
1/12/13 12:26 PM
jjj2121

Krs10KO.com - 

I was thinking more along the lines of your dancing skillz and corny comedic talents...
1/12/13 12:28 PM
Oyama
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fracture- peace to your brother and good luck with your treatment for AML. I got through the transplant but then had stage 4 graph vs host disease which has caused me lung damage so it is hard to roll now and that is diffiocult for me to accept but I will keep on training no matter what the best I can. I never dramed that I would have a disease like AML so take nothing in life for granted and remember health is wealth!
SAM
1/12/13 12:56 PM
Krs10KO.com

jjj2121 - 
Krs10KO.com - 

I was thinking more along the lines of your dancing skillz and corny comedic talents...

You know it. I can cut a rug with the best of em! Oh J Cubed, I've missed you so! Can you believe the Diaz / GSP fight is finally happening??! 

1/12/13 1:33 PM
wreckker

Krs10KO.com -
wreckker -
Krs10KO.com -

And Im so glad i can make you smile! And oddly enough you're not the first person that wants to pinch my chubby cheeks. But for you, I'll allow it :) Phone Post
Rick James oil can be bought from your local dispensary in medical state.

Walk in and say I need some Rick James oil... Bitch! Phone Post
1/12/13 1:55 PM
jjj2121

Krs10KO.com - 
jjj2121 - 
Krs10KO.com - 

You know it. I can cut a rug with the best of em! Oh J Cubed, I've missed you so! Can you believe the Diaz / GSP fight is finally happening??! 

Did you really just say cut a rug?  Are we in 2013?  Holy................

I'll believe GSP and Diaz is happening when they are in the cage, had my lil heart broken one too many times with this fight and will again when it happens as I'll be rooting for the wrestling deficient flat footed boxer who lacks one shot KO power against the best wrestler/top game player ever.  GSP is the worst stylistic matchup in the world for Diaz and I hate saying that.

Appreciate your words, I think you probably know the reverse it true too ;)

1/12/13 3:04 PM
Krs10KO.com

jjj2121 -
Krs10KO.com - 
jjj2121 - 
Krs10KO.com - 

Did you really just say cut a rug?  Are we in 2013?  Holy................

I'll believe GSP and Diaz is happening when they are in the cage, had my lil heart broken one too many times with this fight and will again when it happens as I'll be rooting for the wrestling deficient flat footed boxer who lacks one shot KO power against the best wrestler/top game player ever.  GSP is the worst stylistic matchup in the world for Diaz and I hate saying that.

Appreciate your words, I think you probably know the reverse it true too ;)

Don't forget about his unstoppable take downs. Im no groupie but your boy does not stand a chance, that is if he shows up to the pressers and the fight actually happens. Awe Sookie Sookie now.. Phone Post
1/12/13 3:10 PM
Krs10KO.com

wreckker -
Krs10KO.com -
wreckker -
Krs10KO.com -

Rick James oil can be bought from your local dispensary in medical state.

Walk in and say I need some Rick James oil... Bitch! Phone Post
Where do u live? We don't have those kind of places where I'm from. At least I don't think so :)
I don't know what happened, the few lbs I gained, I lost. And I lost a few more. Got damn it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.