UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> F*&%K Cancer! TAP CANCER OUT!

1/12/13 3:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pot is so good for building appetite too.

Definitely helps get your weight up

You on the east coast?

No medical shops for pot then... you need it sent to you Phone Post
1/12/13 6:42 PM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oyama - Fracture- peace to your brother and good luck with your treatment for AML. I got through the transplant but then had stage 4 graph vs host disease which has caused me lung damage so it is hard to roll now and that is diffiocult for me to accept but I will keep on training no matter what the best I can. I never dramed that I would have a disease like AML so take nothing in life for granted and remember health is wealth!
SAM
Thanks. I got through 2 transplants and mild gvhd. Just came back from my follow up and everything came back normal! Thank G-d! Phone Post
1/12/13 7:58 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - Pot is so good for building appetite too.

Definitely helps get your weight up

You on the east coast?

No medical shops for pot then... you need it sent to you Phone Post
East coast. WHA WHA :( Phone Post
1/12/13 8:01 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fracture -
Oyama - Fracture- peace to your brother and good luck with your treatment for AML. I got through the transplant but then had stage 4 graph vs host disease which has caused me lung damage so it is hard to roll now and that is diffiocult for me to accept but I will keep on training no matter what the best I can. I never dramed that I would have a disease like AML so take nothing in life for granted and remember health is wealth!
SAM
Thanks. I got through 2 transplants and mild gvhd. Just came back from my follow up and everything came back normal! Thank G-d! Phone Post
That's so awesome! Congrats!! Phone Post
1/13/13 12:03 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkk lol Phone Post
1/13/13 12:11 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace - I'm backkkkkkkkkkkk lol Phone Post
My man... How was your Vegas Adventure!! Phone Post
1/13/13 12:15 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
My man... How was your Vegas Adventure!! Phone Post
Had a crazy amazing time. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:16 AM
Krs10KO.com

Hey!! I wrote u a message while I was home in my PJs watching Invicta and you were living the dream ( a few pages ago) How are you feeling? How was your trip? Phone Post
1/13/13 12:46 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

Krs10KO.com -
Hey!! I wrote u a message while I was home in my PJs watching Invicta and you were living the dream ( a few pages ago) How are you feeling? How was your trip? Phone Post
The trip was incredible. I won't lie and say I didn't have some rough moments but overall it was just awesome. The girls wore me out shopping. We got back and I had to sleep the afternoon away while they had hair done and nails etc. I was upset I wasn't able to go meet loadin76 from the ug but I was a mess and needed to rest. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:47 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
Krs10KO.com -
The trip was incredible. I won't lie and say I didn't have some rough moments but overall it was just awesome. The girls wore me out shopping. We got back and I had to sleep the afternoon away while they had hair done and nails etc. I was upset I wasn't able to go meet loadin76 from the ug but I was a mess and needed to rest. Phone Post
Sounds like a blast! Glad you had fun. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:25 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
Krs10KO.com -
Yeah I didn't get too crazy but we made sure we had a good time and all made possible by Shannon and Janet from Invicta. At the VIP party I made good on a promise to myself. I wanted to fit in but not as a fan. I wanted to feel like the other fighters that night. I chilled back and slid right in. I didn't want to go running around on full dumbass like a 12 year old fan lol. Chatted with Jerry Springer, had a awesome and long talk with Frank Trigg who has my respect 10000% and got to meet drummer Vinny Paul. I only took the red carpet pics and the usual one's but if they didn't come over to me I left them alone and let them have they're night. Pat Barry and Rose were swamped big time. I know they act like they like it but when is too much ya know? Pat was even yelling at me on Twitter asking where I was but I just wanted to be like them for the night. In April at the Jones sonnen fight I will be a fan. Just not that night. We ate everywhere we wanted and ate what we wanted. I'm a music freak so all the displays were amazing and just the place and atmosphere. The Jubilee show at Ballys was something to not miss. 100% class with great performers and boobies!! lmao. For the first time flying I loved it. My ass and stomach might not be the biggest fans of it but I am lol Phone Post
1/13/13 1:37 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
Krs10KO.com -
Yeah I didn't get too crazy but we made sure we had a good time and all made possible by Shannon and Janet from Invicta. At the VIP party I made good on a promise to myself. I wanted to fit in but not as a fan. I wanted to feel like the other fighters that night. I chilled back and slid right in. I didn't want to go running around on full dumbass like a 12 year old fan lol. Chatted with Jerry Springer, had a awesome and long talk with Frank Trigg who has my respect 10000% and got to meet drummer Vinny Paul. I only took the red carpet pics and the usual one's but if they didn't come over to me I left them alone and let them have they're night. Pat Barry and Rose were swamped big time. I know they act like they like it but when is too much ya know? Pat was even yelling at me on Twitter asking where I was but I just wanted to be like them for the night. In April at the Jones sonnen fight I will be a fan. Just not that night. We ate everywhere we wanted and ate what we wanted. I'm a music freak so all the displays were amazing and just the place and atmosphere. The Jubilee show at Ballys was something to not miss. 100% class with great performers and boobies!! lmao. For the first time flying I loved it. My ass and stomach might not be the biggest fans of it but I am lol Phone Post
So fucking Epic... Super glad you had a gd time... Vegas is the best.... Team Fat Kid approves of the Grub, the breakfast Buffet at Belagio is pretty serious... Glad you got some Booby action ;) ... Glad your doing well and I'm actually Rooting for your Pats today.

Hope u have gd day bud Phone Post
1/13/13 3:52 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
Krs10KO.com -
So fucking Epic... Super glad you had a gd time... Vegas is the best.... Team Fat Kid approves of the Grub, the breakfast Buffet at Belagio is pretty serious... Glad you got some Booby action ;) ... Glad your doing well and I'm actually Rooting for your Pats today.

Hope u have gd day bud Phone Post
Me too!! So glad you had fun, lord knows you deserve it. Sounds like u now need a vacation after your vacation :)
My sister lived in Vegas ( just moved to Reno a few months ago) I've been there a bunch of times so I rarely hang out on the strip. Your next trip to Vegas you have to try their little China Town. It's nothing like the China Town here in NY, but the food is so damn good. It's addicting!!
I'll be at the Jones fight too, we need to meet up. :) Phone Post
1/13/13 9:43 PM
Krs10KO.com

Saw my pot smoking, pot growing brother tonight and asked him about all things pot. He was like an encyclopedia! And was trying to get me to smoke all night! But He didn't know about the Rick James oil and he wasn't too happy that I stumped him. I think he considers himself a connoisseur of pot. Anyway, I didn't smoke. But possibly, maybe. One day. God, I'm such a rebel. Phone Post
1/13/13 9:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - Saw my pot smoking, pot growing brother tonight and asked him about all things pot. He was like an encyclopedia! And was trying to get me to smoke all night! But He didn't know about the Rick James oil and he wasn't too happy that I stumped him. I think he considers himself a connoisseur of pot. Anyway, I didn't smoke. But possibly, maybe. One day. God, I'm such a rebel. Phone Post
Have him get one of the Kinds I mentioned above ... Sum popcorn n copy of "Grandmas Boy" and your ready to see what the "Hype" is all about...lol... But seriously if not feeling good try it... Did u ask him about Tinctures like I mentioned? You make it with Liquor so is pretty easy to ingest if u don't like smoke! Phone Post
1/13/13 10:32 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com - Saw my pot smoking, pot growing brother tonight and asked him about all things pot. He was like an encyclopedia! And was trying to get me to smoke all night! But He didn't know about the Rick James oil and he wasn't too happy that I stumped him. I think he considers himself a connoisseur of pot. Anyway, I didn't smoke. But possibly, maybe. One day. God, I'm such a rebel. Phone Post
Have him get one of the Kinds I mentioned above ... Sum popcorn n copy of "Grandmas Boy" and your ready to see what the "Hype" is all about...lol... But seriously if not feeling good try it... Did u ask him about Tinctures like I mentioned? You make it with Liquor so is pretty easy to ingest if u don't like smoke! Phone Post
Are you trying to kill me?? Liquor and pot?? Liquor I can handle, I can definitely hold my own. Well maybe not so much now, but normally I can. but both not so much. Were trying to make me better, love, not send me to the ER.
I asked about purple kush. He rattled off all these facts and scientific names. I swear I was proud. My baby brother the botanist!
And I love Grandmas Boy!! "High score, is that bad? Did I break it?" Phone Post
1/14/13 8:37 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Are you trying to kill me?? Liquor and pot?? Liquor I can handle, I can definitely hold my own. Well maybe not so much now, but normally I can. but both not so much. Were trying to make me better, love, not send me to the ER.
I asked about purple kush. He rattled off all these facts and scientific names. I swear I was proud. My baby brother the botanist!
And I love Grandmas Boy!! "High score, is that bad? Did I break it?" Phone Post
Lol... Not trying to kill you Chica... Trying to help... THC is Alcohol soluble ... You would only put a few drops under your tongue... Lol... It's the best way to get THC in your system fast if you don't like smoking.

You do you... But know that I wouldn't tell u to try it if I hadn't seen people I love more than anything who were suffering, use it and it provided great relief. Phone Post
1/21/13 11:22 AM
Krs10KO.com

T-Minus one week until my surgery. Dun dun dun.. 

1/21/13 11:37 AM
Dougie
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

%$#@ing Hodgkins Lymphoma can suck my left nut. You can tell it I said that too. In fact if HL wants to meet me anywhere, any time, lets set it up. Better tell it to bring friends though...I have a score to settle...

1/21/13 12:11 PM
Krs10KO.com

Dougie -

%$#@ing Hodgkins Lymphoma can suck my left nut. You can tell it I said that too. In fact if HL wants to meet me anywhere, any time, lets set it up. Better tell it to bring friends though...I have a score to settle...

I got your back DougE Fresh :) Phone Post
1/22/13 10:15 AM
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -

Hope all goes well for
You krs1:) Phone Post
1/22/13 10:22 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

wreckker -
Krs10KO.com -

Hope all goes well for
This Phone Post
1/22/13 10:12 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
wreckker -
Krs10KO.com -

Hope all goes well for
This Phone Post
Thanks guys!!
I cant believe its almost already here! Last night I went out to dinner. I planned on training after so I brought my shit with me and didn't drink. It was such a nice time, but then All of the sudden at the end of dinner, I see my cousin's friend who had breast cancer and who also had a double mastectomy walk in. She came to talk to me. Surprise!! Was a nice idea I guess, but I swear I just wanted a fun night, no cancer talk and then I wanted to run out to BJJ. She sat down and I thought, mother fucker. So I got a drink and we sat for another hour talking about the surgery, boobs, cancer, reconstruction, etc. Good times... Phone Post
1/22/13 11:17 PM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everything will be fine, stay strong and kick some some ass girl! Phone Post
1/23/13 1:17 PM
Krs10KO.com

Fracture - Everything will be fine, stay strong and kick some some ass girl! Phone Post
Thank you so much. And congrats on your tests!! Btw you never even commented on my double D pic, which I made in direct response to your ball sac pic u fucker! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.