UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> F*&%K Cancer! TAP CANCER OUT!

1/24/13 12:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
Fracture - Everything will be fine, stay strong and kick some some ass girl! Phone Post
Thank you so much. And congrats on your tests!! Btw you never even commented on my double D pic, which I made in direct response to your ball sac pic u fucker! Phone Post
Sorry krs, I do like big breast but I also like a nice booty on a girl. Your a cutie in the pics anyway! ;)

kick some ass! Phone Post
1/25/13 11:14 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fracture -
Krs10KO.com -
Fracture - Everything will be fine, stay strong and kick some some ass girl! Phone Post
Thank you so much. And congrats on your tests!! Btw you never even commented on my double D pic, which I made in direct response to your ball sac pic u fucker! Phone Post
Sorry krs, I do like big breast but I also like a nice booty on a girl. Your a cutie in the pics anyway! ;)

kick some ass! Phone Post
Haha I wasn't looking for a compliment but thanks. It was supposed to be funny. WHA WHA. I knew I should have went bigger.

And thanks Othree! Phone Post
1/25/13 8:44 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -

T-Minus one week until my surgery. Dun dun dun.. 

You go in Monday or Tuesday? I Will be sending good Juu Juu your way what ever day it is. Phone Post
1/25/13 9:45 PM
BackAndLeft
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/25/13 9:56 PM
jjj2121
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best wishes with u Kristen :-)
1/25/13 10:05 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -

You go in Monday or Tuesday? I Will be sending good Juu Juu your way what ever day it is. Phone Post
I go in Monday AM. I spoke to my Dr today and everything is a go. This is my last weekend with boobs, well real boobs anyway. Kind of fucking weird. Very surreal.
Thank you for everything. You're such a sweetheart. Phone Post
1/25/13 10:18 PM
mbalz izhairy

ttt
1/25/13 10:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -

I go in Monday AM. I spoke to my Dr today and everything is a go. This is my last weekend with boobs, well real boobs anyway. Kind of fucking weird. Very surreal.
Who needs um anyways...Its all about the Elbows!! ;-) Phone Post
1/27/13 11:25 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -

Good luck tomorrow Chica... Hope it all goes well!! Phone Post
1/27/13 11:30 AM
xakx

ttt
1/27/13 12:00 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -

Good luck tomorrow Chica... Hope it all goes well!! Phone Post
This right here Phone Post
1/27/13 12:52 PM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best of luck tommorow:)

We are all about elbows and booty around here anyways! Phone Post
1/27/13 1:12 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

wreckker - Best of luck tommorow:)

We are all about elbows and booty around here anyways! Phone Post
Nothing better!! Phone Post
1/27/13 5:33 PM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be strong girl, everything will go great. Phone Post
1/27/13 6:04 PM
Krs10KO.com

Thank you so much guys. You just made me cry. Phone Post
1/27/13 6:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - Thank you so much guys. You just made me cry. Phone Post
No woman no cry!!

There just an accessory anyways... You got plenty of other Bling!! Phone Post
1/27/13 8:49 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
No woman no cry!!

Now, thanks for making me smile :)
I know I'm very lucky. It's just all very surreal. And it's going to be a long road ahead. At least thats what the Drs tell me. It hit me like a ton of bricks today. Thanks for the support guys. It actually is really helpful.
Oh yeah, and FUCK CANCER. Phone Post
1/27/13 9:00 PM
CindyO

Wwwwwait!!! I all buzzed up from Hansel & Gretel but what happened to those bewbies??? They are GOOD bewbies!!!

Cindy

1/27/13 9:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
No woman no cry!!

I know I'm very lucky. It's just all very surreal. And it's going to be a long road ahead. At least thats what the Drs tell me. It hit me like a ton of bricks today. Thanks for the support guys. It actually is really helpful.
At least you will be alive to drive down that road... I'm sure it's gunna be rough, but you will get threw it... You have to... Gd luck tomorrow... And Mother Fuck Fucking Cancer it's its Filthy fucking Face! Phone Post
1/27/13 9:55 PM
Krs10KO.com

CindyO -

Wwwwwait!!! I all buzzed up from Hansel & Gretel but what happened to those bewbies??? They are GOOD bewbies!!!

Cindy

Haha, now this text made me laugh! I want to see Hansel and Gretle, looks so good!
Bewbies are gone tomorrow AKA I'm getting a double mastectomy.
I beat cancer once and this is round two so Come at me bro. Phone Post
1/27/13 9:57 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
No woman no cry!!

At least you will be alive to drive down that road... I'm sure it's gunna be rough, but you will get threw it... You have to... Gd luck tomorrow... And Mother Fuck Fucking Cancer it's its Filthy fucking Face! Phone Post
Thank you yet again my friend.
XOXO Phone Post
1/27/13 10:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
No woman no cry!!

Thank you yet again my friend.
XOXO Phone Post
You better be careful... You know what happened last time you stared Kissing n Hugging (xoxo) ... Lol!

Keep us updated on how it goes !

War Sexy Elbows! Phone Post
1/28/13 8:09 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Kick ass today girl!! Phone Post
1/30/13 1:39 PM
Krs10KO.com

Just wanted to thank you all for well wishes and the support. Was 8 hr surgery and drs said I did really well. Tomorrow I'll get more news from pathology. It's fucking horrible pain though. Many women feel numbness after surgery but he kept some of my nerves intact so in the long run will be good but right now it's fucking brutal pain. Drs just came in before and my drains are red and really swollen. So I may have an infection which also would cause pain. My nurses and doctors are great though. Sorry no nurse pics ;) Phone Post
1/30/13 1:42 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - Just wanted to thank you all for well wishes and the support. Was 8 hr surgery and drs said I did really well. Tomorrow I'll get more news from pathology. It's fucking horrible pain though. Many women feel numbness after surgery but he kept some of my nerves intact so in the long run will be good but right now it's fucking brutal pain. Drs just came in before and my drains are red and really swollen. So I may have an infection which also would cause pain. My nurses and doctors are great though. Sorry no nurse pics ;) Phone Post
Glad it went ok... Hope your hanging tough!

Started a KRS10KO war wagon thread... Lot of people on here who care and are thinking about you! Get over to your Wagon and say hi! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.